TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


You'll Be Here...Right? ~FullMetal Alchemist~ (REMAKE) by UchihaSakura

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Er... I have nothing to say right now... well, not that i can think of
My name is Rika Kyuubi Uchiha, I'm 16 years old. I am part of a family with 7 last names. But, I perferr Uchiha, cause I have the biggest bond with Itachi and Sasuke Uchiha. Oh! I am also half-white fox demon. And I have a fox sealed within me. The only people who know that are my family members. I look like this; Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I have been going to the Hagaren Era for the 4 years. Edward Elric; The Fullmetal Alchemist. And his little brother, Alphonse Elric; The little brother. I made lots of friends while going here. Like my brother says, "Make new friends" and I have. Well, enough about me. And now on with the story.

~*It Starts With Goodbye. And ends with Hello. The beginning of something new. Present Time*~ A young red haired, blue-eyed girl sat crossed legged in her seat in a classroom. Wearing a white collared shirt with the sleeves rolled up. A blue pleaded skirt and tie. She was reading a book on mystical alchemy even though Newton's law equips it. She still loved it.
"Rika!" the young teacher yelled at her. "Pay attention!"
Rika looked up, smiling at her.
"Yes, Ms. Tsunade." she says looking at the board. The teachers expression went to annoyed to damn right stern with her smart red hair, blue-eyed student.
"Can you read about the book you're reading to the class. Since you don't like paying attention to the lesson." she asked Rika, a bit sternly if you ask me. The young girl nodded and stood up. And started reading;
"Alchemy; The science of understanding the structure of matter. breaking it down and reconstructing as something else." She explains carefully.
"It can even make gold from led. (Voice of Rika and Ed) But Alchemy is a science. So it must follow the natural laws. To create. Something of equal value must be lost." She continues,
"This is the principle of equivalent exchange...(Voice fades to Ed's) But on that night, I learned the value of some things can't be measured on the simple scale...My brother and I knew the laws of science. Of equivalent exchange. A gain required sacrifice. Then something had to be taken from us, (Voice goes back to Rika's) but we thought there was nothing more we could lose. We were wrong" She finishes,
She smiled at Tsunade, and sat down. The class stared at her, shocked. Tsunade was impressed by her knowledge of Alchemy. "How..." Tsunade starts, "How do you know so much?"
Rika just smiles at the teacher.
"I've read so many books." Rika starts, "And plus, I need the knowledge, right. Ms. Tsunade?" Rika smiled at her teacher;
The teachers nods in agreement. And looks at her, gawking at her knowledge more. When the bell rung for school to be over, and Rika got her things and left.

~*6 years ago; Ed and Al's Time*~
"AL!" a young voice called. "ALPHONSE! Damn! Damn! How could of this have happened?!" A young boy with blonde hair, looked around for his brother. His left leg had gone missing, because of the forbidden. Teachings that do not speak of pain have no meaning... "It...It wasn't suppose to be like this..." he starts. "Oh no...HE'S GONE...!!" he continues yelling. ...Because human kind cannot gain anything
without giving something in return.

~*The Hagaren Era; The town of Liore, Rika's PoV*~
Children of god who dwell on the earth. There is no salvation without prayer and faith. a voice says across the radio. The Sun God Leto will illuminate thy path. Behold! The lord decended from his heavenly throne, to save thee from all thy sins. the voice had continued. I was petting Kirara, not realizing what they were doing, but. I was paying attention. For I am thy father...I the emissary of the sun god... "...A religious brodcast on the radio?" Al said, "Emissary of the god... What the heck is that?" Ed asked sticking some food into his mouth. I laughed lightly, while Kirara mewed happily at me.
"Actually, I was about to say that about you three..." The bartender starts looking at us, "Are you guys street performers or something?"
Ed got a irritated look on his face, my face fell down in shock. 'What the hell?!' I think yelling in my head. Shaking it, while Kirara looked at me, while I lifted my head up.
"Hey wait a minute, pops, what is it about us makes you think that we're street performers?" Ed asked him with a annoyed face, I just nodded my head in agreement.
"Well...What else could it be...?" bartender says, "I haven't see your faces around here before. On a trip?" Edward and I sighed looking at him, with an annoyed face.
"Uh huh. We're trying to track something down." the braided blonde, gold-eyed boy says looking straight ahead, with the fork in his mouth pointing upward. Kirara jumped onto my shoulder and purred my face.
"By the way, what's this broadcast?" I asked them, with a questionable face.
"You've never heard of father Cornello?" bartender asks shocked.
I was confused, "...Who?" the 7' suit of armor named, Al asked the man. Kirara just looked at them, like... 'WTF'
"Founder Cornello, the sun god's emissary!" the man says,
Then people around us started talking, making me feel quite uncomfortable. "He's the founder of the church of Leto, he can work miracles." "He's a really wonderful man who came to this town a few of years ago and showed us all the way of god." "Yeah, he's amazing." "They're real miracles! Its all the work of God!" the people had said.
"...You're not listening, are you kid?" the man looked at Ed, asking him.
Ed had looked away with more of an annoying look than before. "Nope. I'm agnostic." Ed says, he stands up, along with me.
"Thanks for the eats. Lets go."
"Okay." Al says, "Alright." I added after Al.
When Al stood up, he knocked down the radio with his head, a tad bit hard.
"AAAAAH!!!" the man yells at his now broken radio,