TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Lonely Dance by blackwolf

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own anything of Naruto, I'm just messing around with them. I forget who owns him though so bear with me.
Disclaimer: this is a new story by none other than dum dum duuum usJ

aura_black_wolf: weeee *spins around in office chair*

blood_red_dragon:…don’t ask, just don’t-_-

aura_black_wolf: its soo good to see everyone again, not finished with other story, but we couldn’t help but do this oneJ

blood_red_dragon: yepJ

aura_black_wolf: well onto the warnings for this chapterJ

aura_black_wolf: Also for those who do not know our stories this is forever slash loving^_^ with a lot of angst and fun.

Warnings: attempted death, moving, and hardships, plus ultimate humor. Visions.

SasukexNarutoxSasukexNarutoxSasukexNarutoxSasukexNarutoxSasukexNarutoxSasuke

16-year-old Naruto walked through the hallway one last time, stopping at a full sized mirror. His long blonde hair was put into a messy ponytail, which was slung over his right shoulder, and his natural lock of red hair was covering one of his innocent sapphire eyes. Another odd thing about him was that he had whisker like scars on his face along with slightly pointy ears.

Today he was wearing a white tank-top, which was covered slightly by his orange jacket. He had on navy blue slacks with black sneakers. He was wearing four hoops in his right ear and two in his left, plus his violet stud, and he also had his eyebrow pierced. His amulet, which he had from birth, was around his neck, barely showing through his jacket and the boxes he was holding. The amulet had an amethyst background with a silver fox curled up on the front, with ruby eyes.

He sighed and left, going outside, he took one last glance at his old home, the Uzumaki Shrine. The Sakura Trees were just in bloom and the petals flowing around him. Sighing, he picked up the last of his stuff, and walked down the Shrine steps to the taxi down below. Sighing once more, he spotted his Aunt and Uncle waiting for him.

“Well, you’re finally getting out of the shrine.” his Uncle said gruffly,(picture Dursley’s in Harry Potter)

“Yes Uncle.” Naruto said with slight happiness.

“Well, what are you doing standing there you ignorant brat, get going, and look out for your cousin, Sakura.” His Aunt taunted and waved him away and they walked back up the shrine.

“Come on kid, lets get going, my meters running.” The taxi driver stated.

Naruto sighed and got into the back, and enjoyed the ride to the outskirts of town. Where there was no one for at least half a mile, so he would be in seclusion for most of the time. Thinking back, his Aunt and Uncle seemed to want to get him out of their shrine as soon as possible, and suddenly they told him that he has a place to live.

‘Hn, probably an old rundown apartment.’ Naruto thought as the city lights were left behind.

The next thing Naruto knew was that he was being shaken awake. Opening his eyes, he saw the taxi driver move away.

‘I wonder when I fell asleep.’ Naruto yawned and climbed out of the cab for the shock of his life.

He didn’t look up into the old rundown apartment that he thought he would get, but instead he looked up at an old Victorian house. It had two stories plus the attic, and the front yard was pretty much dead, plus everything else. The house would definitely need some work on it as well.

Naruto sighed at the cost that it would take to fix the place up, but then again, it was now his own home. He was now away from his Aunt and Uncle and can finally start his life. He was slightly grateful that they paid for the house and the taxi, but everything else was up to him…and he now had to find a way to get to his job from here.

Shaking his head to clear it, he went to the taxi and grabbed his stuff. (it could all actually fit into the trunk of a taxi.)

‘I hope this place already has furniture or else I just might be screwed for awhile.’ Naruto thought as he opened the gate and walked up the steps to his new home.

Naruto got his key out and unlocked the door. The door opened with a groan and Naruto walked into the house. He put his things down and had a look around the house.

Looking around, the first thing that he saw was the rich gold chandelier, then the stairs, the deeply marooned carpet, and from the wooden walls to everything else. The old richly faded doors, the wide entry room, the closet in the stairs, the hallway towards who knows where on the right, and then the double doors on his left.

Getting an adventurous feeling coming over him, he rushed over to the double doors and ran inside, inspecting the whole place.

Behind the double doors was a finely made white kitchen, even if thickly covered in dust and leaves. There was a large table in the center, a finely made sink, and the counter tops were marble and went around the front and half of the side of the wall. And the many outer lining of the windows seemed to be made of silver. Naruto closely inspected the kitchen, and found out that there were plug ins, so that meant that he could use electricity. After inspecting the kitchen, he ran out and down the hallway.

While inspecting the hallway, Naruto found many big paintings on the walls. Curious, Naruto pulled off one of the sheets and gasped at what the painting was. It was a picture of a young man riding a horse, though he had red eyes that seemed to bore into your soul. Naruto shivered and covered the painting back up, running forward and into another room.

This room appeared to have been a forest green study. Walking in, it looked like a whole bunch of sleeping ghosts were in there cause of all the sheets. There was also a finely made fireplace. And above that, another white sheet. Naruto steeled himself and pulled the sheet off.

Under the sheet, was a picture of an older man and woman, probably the old owners of the house. Glancing around again, he got his nerve up, and lifted all of the sheets. Dust went everywhere, choking him. Naruto ran to the window and forced it open. After a few minutes, the dust cleared and he turned around only to gasp in surprise.

The whole room had bookcases everywhere, a sofa, coffee table, chair, and…a piano. Naruto ran over and inspected the piano carefully. It seemed in good condition, and it might just need a few adjustments. Naruto played a little bit, but mostly on the keyboard. But he could still play. After another inspection of this area, he ran to the upstairs.

‘At least I don’t have to buy any furniture yet.” Naruto thought happily.

In the upstairs, there were 5 rooms. There was also a cool breeze and Naruto found what looked to be a rose window, yet it was broken. Naruto frowned at this, but then quickly decided to explore some more.

Naruto did the ‘any-mini-mine moe.’ Right first. Naruto went to the first door on the right. It looked to be a pretty big bedroom. It was a kind of faded peach. From the sheets, Naruto could find a king sized bed, a trunk at the end of it. A closet with all of the man’s stuff still in it, as well as the woman’s. Naruto looked around questionably, then goes over to the bed and sat down, a big dust ball comes from the bed, and after it clears, Naruto sees something terrible.

There in the middle of the bed, was a stabbed and mangled body of the older man he saw in the painting down in the study. Jumping up quickly Naruto backed up and tripped over a turned over chair, landing ungracefully, he looked over and saw the body of a woman who was throttled to death. Naruto cried out and ran out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Gasping, Naruto slowly slowed his breathing down. Turning around, he slowly opened the door again, but found the room as it was except for the dust and chair. Naruto closed the door and walked over to the one across from it.

“I’m fine, just fine, nothings wrong, its just paranoia.” Naruto said to himself, trying not to remember similar occurrences from his childhood.

He slowly opened the door across from him and peeked inside. It seemed like the study downstairs, but its color was a lighter green, and this one was smaller, maybe a work place, or a lounge. Either way, Naruto took a quick look there, then closed the door and went to the next room.

Naruto opened the door and found it to be a baby blue bathroom. It was a pretty big bathroom, and probably the only one in the house. It had an oversized tub, two sinks, and a toilet. There was also a navy blue carpet in the middle of the floor. After that, Naruto closed the door and looked across from him again, but this time, there was a large mirror.

After inspecting the mirror, he started to turn when something flashed out of the corner of his eyes. Naruto turned around quickly only to find nothing there.

‘I could’ve sworn that there was a boy my age…oh well, I gotta stop doing that.’ Naruto sighed and went to the next room to his left.

The next room was creepy. It had dark blue walls, a couple of workbenches with tubes on it, and a small bed. Naruto shivered and suddenly remembered the painting in the hallway. He quickly got out of that room and was walking past the rose window…when he saw something again.

It seemed like the same boy who he saw on the horse in the painting. He was running towards Naruto with a knife in his bloody hands. Naruto screeched and closed his eyes…but nothing happened. Naruto opened his eyes, but nothing was there. When Naruto turned to the window, he could’ve sworn that he saw a sprawled body.

‘It was just my imagination again…right? Ya of course it was, just count to 5 slowly.’ Naruto mused to himself, and then tried the last door…but it was locked.

“What, oh damnit, that is not funny at all!” Naruto cursed, and rammed into the door, easily opening it.

“That’s much better.” Naruto thought with a smirk, rubbing his sore shoulder.

When he entered, he immediately felt at home. He looked around and found a closet, a couch and coffee table, a bookcase, a dresser with a lamp. And finally a queen sized bed. Naruto sighed and jumped onto the bed.

With a relaxed sigh, Naruto opened his eyes and saw a painting on the wall above him. Getting up Naruto looked closely at the painting. It looked kind of like the one downstairs but…this boy seemed younger, and his eyes were kind and inviting, not the deathly red of the other, but a calm black. In the painting, he was in a garden, holding onto a single red rose.

Naruto unconsciously sighed and got out of the bed. Looking around again he walked to the door and opened it, glancing one more time at the painting before leaving.

‘I wonder who that was, and what happened to him, he kinda looked sickly.’ Naruto thought, ‘that will be my room.’

Naruto was going to walk downstairs for his stuff, when he heard a shuffle from the attic. Naruto never did like attics, but something or someone was in his attic, in his house. Naruto grabbed the attic rope and pulled…hard. The attic stairs came down with a groan and nearly hit him.

“Damnit, that would’ve left a big bruise.” Naruto joked.

Quickly climbing the stairs, Naruto soon realized the only light up there was coming from a tiny window way in the front. When Naruto was all the way up he quickly pulled a lighter out of his back pocket and lit it, to bring some light. He then started to explore.

Looking around him, he found a whole bunch of junk. Empty armor, boxes, old fashion clothing, and lots of paintings. As he was looking around, a painting caught his attention. Turning around fully, Naruto stared in awe at the painting he saw. It was a painting of a man and woman, probably the parents, and then two…siblings probably. The older one had the red eyes, and he looked about 25 years old. The other one looked about 18, and seemed to be in some kind of pain, though barely noticeable.

As he continued looking at this, there was suddenly a cold draft that made Naruto shiver. Quickly turning around, he blinked rapidly. There standing in front of him was a boy about his age, but Naruto already knew that he wasn’t alive, with the blood falling down his eyes like tears.

The boy reached out an arm and pointed his finger at Naruto, with a smirk, he mouthed out the thing that made Naruto fall: “My Next Victim”. Naruto fell down the stairs to the floor below with a thundering “Thud”. Gasping for air, Naruto felt warmth in his lower regions. Glancing down, he let out a screech as he saw a small fire on his pants from the lighter that he had been holding.

Quickly patting it out, and getting a slightly raised and confused look from above, but he didn’t notice this. Sighing in exasperation, he sat up on the old floor and looked around himself. A groan from above him caught his attention and he slightly whimpered. Swallowing, he looked up and saw a box of, what he saw held axes and maces, was right above him, with nothing underneath it.

With a yell, he jumped out of the way just as it landed where he was, a mace just barely missing his head. Standing, he quickly glanced around himself, but there was no sign of the boy. Sighing, he went back to the front door and grabbed his stuff, bringing the cooler into the kitchen and making himself a peanut-butter and banana sandwich. Afterwards, he picked up his stuff and went into his room at the end of the hallway, put his stuff away, took off everything but his boxers, and went to bed.

(That Night)

Naruto woke up with nature callin’ him, grabbed his jacket, opened his door, and walked down the hallway towards the bathroom. He opened the door and didn’t even realize that he went right through the boy, even with the cold shiver that went through him.

“Damn fucking cracks, making cold air get into here, have’ta fix that too.” Naruto mumbled and closed the door.

The ghost just shook his head and waited outside the door till Naruto came out. The ghost then got a good look at the sleepy blonde. His hair was a mess, with eyes half-closed. He had a very interesting tattoo on his lower stomach. And the orange jacket and boxers he was wearing were just too interesting, especially when he looked twice.

The boxers had foxes on them, with a fox head on the front that said “Cute Kistune”. When Naruto walked back to his room, the boy saw the back of his boxers. It had the back end of the fox with it’s tail sticking up that said “Kiss This!”.

The boy let out a snicker as he read that. Naruto stopped and turned around, eyes still half-closed.

“Eh, shaddup ya annoyin’…thing!” Naruto whinned groggily, turned around, and went back to sleep, leaving a fuming ghost behind.

SasukexNarutoxSasukexNarutoxSasukexNarutoxSasukexNarutoxSasukexNarutoxSasuke

blood-red-dragon: wot u guys think, not bad eh?

aura_black_wolf: I like I like I likey

blood-red-dragon: riiight…review so we know to either continue or…

aura_black_wolf: wot’cha mean not continue?????!!!!

blood-red-dragon: well…

aura_black_wolf: we’ll just go to another site, or just keep it up for our own amusements.^_^

blood-red-dragon: …please review.