TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Philosophy of Love by Soul Orchard

[Reviews - 34]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Philosophy of Love

I hate this…

Sasuke sat on the couch opposite of Naruto and his newest…boyfriend Kohl…It had been four years since he and his best friend had moved to America.

I really do hate you sometimes Naruto…

The blond looked into the eyes of the older taller man and smiled. A smile Sasuke wished he could receive. Sasukes eye twitched when Kohl started tickling Naruto causing him to giggle.

“Stop, you’re going to make me pee!” Naruto moved out of his reach and rushed into the bathroom. When Naruto was out of earshot Kohl looked at Sasuke and grinned. Kohl ran his hand through his hair before he spoke.

“Is it frustrating…Sasuke?” Kohl crossed his legs.

“What?”

“I can see it…in your eyes. Your apparent love for Naruto.” Sasuke frowned. “But Naruto is too oblivious to know…he only sees you as a dear friend. Always coming to you with his problems, you’re always his shoulder to cry, his outlet, and you’ll always be there for him…” Sasukes mouth was slightly open as if trying to get his words to come out. “You see Sasuke…we’re a lot alike.”

“Oh?” Was all Sasuke could manage.

“Yes...you see I’m in love with my best friend too.” Kohl smiled.

“Naru-”

“No, it’s not Naruto.”

“So you’re not in love with Naruto?”

“You and I both know that answer, Sasuke. Tell me, in the span of you loving him how many people has he said he was in love with? Only to break up a week later.” Sasuke’s eyes narrowed. “I’ve figured. We’ve made our selves too…available.”

“What?”

“We are always there for them…they have no time to appreciate what they have.”

“So by dating Naruto you’re making yourself unavailable…?”

“Exactly.”

“So you’re leading him on?” Sasuke grit his teeth. “To make the one you love jealous?”

“No.” Sasuke cocked an eyebrow. “To get away from the loneliness…I can see it in your eyes. You’ve never felt the caress of another. Never kissed another, nor know what its like to wake up with another person in your bed…I might be using Naruto, but I’m taking into consideration that he’s taken all that for granted anyway, its my turn.”

“Hey!” Naruto came back into the living room. “Are you ready to go? The movie is going to start soon.” Kohl smiled up at Naruto before getting up from the couch and walking over to him. “Bye Sasuke!” Kohl put his arm around Naruto’s waist.

“It was nice talking to you Sasuke. And you might want to try it…”

“Try what?” Naruto asked cutely looking up into Kohl’s brown.

“Nothing Naruto.” Kohl reassured him, kissing him on the forehead.

Sasuke looked at the two of them leave the room, Kohl’s words echoing in his head.

I hate this…

(Yo everyone! I know your probably wondering “Why the fuck are you making new fic when you still have others to update!” well I had a dream about this one and it just had to be written.

And I know I promised that “Just Another Pretty Face” would be updated a while ago…but I got distracted. I’ve been having, if you cant tell from my newest fics, love problems…

Well R&R)
PS i dont know if im doin the italic thing righ...