TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Crimson comes to town! by stylin_crimson

[Reviews - 72]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: My story. I wrote ideas with mates and went from there.
Review and rate high please.

I dont own Naruto! Review!
Chapter notes: My first attempt. Please review im deperate for them!


I dont own Naruto, but god I wish I did.
Since Itachi killed his entire village, including their parents, Sasuke has wanted to avenge them. Sasuke has high levels of strength and with the anger that burns inside of him make him stronger and more determined.

Crimson was making her way to the academy were Naruto and Sasuke went, as she had just applied to join and had been accepted. It was a week’s journey and she was quite tired.

Once she arrived she spotted Sasuke training by himself and went to greet him. She and Sasuke were friend’s childhood and were still close, but not as close to his brother. She walked over and put her hands around his eyes.

“Guess who?” she whispered in his ear.

“Sakura?” he replied puzzled as it wasn’t a voice he recognized.

“Nope.” Crimson let go of his eyes and he turned round.

“Crimson! Oh my god! What are you doing here?”

“My old school sent me to exceed my average level so my teacher applied me for a scholarship here and I got accepted.”

“Wow I haven’t seen you since you were 12 and you’re now, what, 17? How are you?”

“Im fine thanks. If you don’t mind me asking, who’s Sakura?”

“My girlfriend. You’ll like her.”

“Can you direct me to the office?”

“Yeah, sure. This way.”

So Sasuke led Crimson to the office. He looked over and noticed how mature she looked with her golden blond hair and underneath was a deep shade of red. She wore a headband with her ninja plaque on and her homeland symbol, Land of the Flaming Phoenix. That was even stronger than any other of the lands. She had light blue eyes with red lips. She wore black pants with rubies coming up from the bottoms in the shape of fire. Her top was short stopping just underneath her breasts revealing her toned stomach and a tattoo of fire around her belly button. She seemed to have an engagement necklace that also had her homeland symbol on it carved onto a ruby.

“So how’ve you been?” Crimson asked.

“Good thanks. We’ve just completed our exams so were all pretty exhausted.” He said stifling a yawn.

“I’ve just been entered in the ‘under 20 girls national championship’, my teacher said I was the best from my home land and that’s why I'm here today.”

“Why? You’re already so good.”

“At Ninjutsu and Genjustsu. I haven’t mastered Taijustsu. I’ve heard that this place is the best to train for it.”

“You’re right about that. Here’s the office. See you around Crimson.”

“Bye. Thank you.”