TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sasu-chan in Wonderland by Rah Poppin

[Reviews - 10]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: OMG! I'm soooo sorry for the long wait! I had no idea this story had actually grabbed interest! I feel horrible.

I'd like to thank my reviewers:

Oni Chan
Hana
AisuJin
Nao Angel
Crimson Clover

Thank you guys so much for the reviews and I'm so sorry I didn't resond to them. I was grateful for everyone of your comments and it's because of you guys that I'm going to be working hard to get out chapters as fast as possible.

My disclaimer is the same, I don't own anything. If I did, I wouldn't be in college right now.

Enjoy the new chapter. I swear three will be out by next week, after all, my summer is almost here so then it'll be near two chapters a week. Anyways, here's the next chapter:
Title: Sasu-chan In Wonderland
Type: Humor/Angst

Chapter 2: Where Dreams Are Old Men

Uchiha Sasuke’s feet were cold but he continued to walk. He followed his instincts, clinging to his small plush as the dead trees reach for him. He shuttered, wishing for someone to come to him, to ask him if he was okay, if he was alone.

‘Stop that!’ Sasuke’s mind called to him in some dark, grumpy voice he recalled his late brother using when their mother turned off the television; ‘You are Uchiha Sasuke, you ask for no ones help!’

And Uchiha Sasuke did not. He was an adult and all he needed was his Naruto.

With a determined nod he continued through the cold, determined to be on his own. He was Uchiha Sasuke; he was always perfect…and almost happy…

“Oh NO!! Darn Scarecrow!” A deep, yet gently soft voice echoed around the empty walkway. Sasuke stopped, turning backwards in hopes of seeing some other body welcoming him with warm arms and the prospect of food. However, the dark walk way was empty, not a soul; so the boy imagined it to be wind and continued on his lonely walk.

‘You’re not lonely’ his strong mind muttered, ‘We aren’t lonely when we have ourselves, right?’

His cold feet dragged him forward but they halted when another set of footsteps crunched rapidly against the snow. He knew his own feet did not make that sound, so he turned around again, gripping Naruto tightly and waited for the stranger to approach.

‘Courage, Sasuke’ his mind growled. The footsteps and mutters echoed until a form entered his sight. The little boy gasped as, before his very eyes, a man somewhere older than his brother and younger than his father was running full speed at him. However, though it was scary to see an old man (old in Sasu-chan’s eyes) running towards him, it was the man’s appendages that startled Sasuke.

“Darn, Darn, Darn!!!” The old man’s soothing tone was startled and terrified as he zoomed past Sasuke, his long white ears bouncing and patting against his shoulders.

‘That is more than strange….’ Sasuke’s mind muttered as the young boy’s dark eyes followed a white cotton tail glowing brightly in contrast to the old man’s black pants, ‘Follow, follow! He’ll lead us to food!’

Sasuke began walking briskly before realizing that he needed to pick up the pace to follow the rabbit-man. He soar throat cleared loudly as he ran, “Mister….um…Mister!”
“I have no time to talk to some little child….” The rabbit halted, Sasuke running into the old rabbit-man’s leg. The man turned down to the boy before patting his head and darting off into the night.

Sasuke shook his head and ran after the man once more following him to a grove of trees. He gasped as, right next to a large pine tree’s very thick trunk, was a deep hole that the rabbit-man dove through. Sasuke gasped as he came to the hole, “WAIT!”

“Darn, darn, darn! I’m so late!” The silky voice echoed from the hole. Sasuke sighed looking about his surrounding, no one was present, no other location could be seen.

‘Maybe he’ll lead us to food,’ Sasuke thought, ‘I have to follow! It’ll at least be warm down there.’

And so, Sasuke nodded and jumped down the hole. Sasuke fell and fell, he sighed as his small shoulders and legs hit the edges, and then he fell more. He sighed until he found himself in a pile of leaves, rubbing his rear.

“So late, so late!” He heard the old-man rabbit thing from down another hallway and he followed, his tiny 10 year old grasp letting Naruto fall into the pile of leaves as he ran after the rabbit man, “Oh the time! I’ll never make it!”

Sasuke neared the voice, feeling that he was getting closer to the old rabbit-man thing. When he thought he was within the old rabbit-man’s grasp, light blinded him and the voice disappeared. Sasuke rubbed his eyes gently and looked at his surroundings, finding himself in a pure white, tiled room.

“Where am I?” He muttered walking towards the center of the room. He stared at the plain white walls when suddenly, he found himself tripping over a glass chair. He fell to the floor, his head soundly hitting the titled flooring.

“Ouch!” He moaned, ready to cry, a few tears rolling down his face when he sniffled slightly and straightened his back, ‘Adults don’t cry,’ his mind growled. He nodded and set himself on his two feet, turning to the glass table beside the chair. He looked down to find a tiny gold key glittering in the florescent lighting. Sasuke looked around the room, finding no such door with a keyhole small enough for the key to fit through.

He grumbled slightly and circled the room once more before he tripped over some tassel he’d not seen before. He fell forward once more, hitting his cheek against the cool floor. The curtain the rude tassel was connected to flew open to reveal a small door. Sasuke looked at it curiously, tapping the wood slightly.

“Hey, hey!” A squawky little girls voice growled appeared in the door, moaning in irritancy, “I need my…oh!”

Sasuke had slid back a few paces out of fear of the door’s shouting. The face was a pale young girl’s face with sea-green eyes and long blonde hair that seemed to tie into some unknown ponytail. The door growled before catching Sasuke’s face. The female door batted her eyes slightly, becoming some flirtatious young girl.

“Well, hello, cutie. My name’s Ino, what might yours be?” She giggled flirtatiously. Sasuke stared at the door for a moment, his black eyes wide in shock before he screamed.

“TALKING DOOR!!!”

A/N: That's it, I know it's a little short but I was trying to get this out before my chinese final. Another one will be out by the weekend so look for it!

As they say in chinese Zai Jian!!!

...until next time ^.^