TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


My Past: The Story of Serya Uzamaki by BloodyAngel

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I only own Serya
I never really learned about my real parents or other family members, all I knew is that I was taken from my family and sent to the sand village. I don’t even know if I have any brothers or sisters. I was sent to live with the Sabaku no family when I was two months old. When I was 4 I ran away from the sand village and got lost in the forest. Orochimaru found me and he said he could help me become a ninja. He said he was a good person and I believed him. Throughout my life with Orochimaru in the sound village I became a ninja and was his best assassin. When I was 12 I found out about his plot to destroy the leaf village with help from the sand village. I tried to leave but Kabuto stopped me and locked my in me room. I couldn’t get out because he put a chakra shield around my room. One day when I had just turned 15, Orochimaru and Kabuto left on an assassination and left me behind, I took this chance and fled from the sound village and headed toward the leaf village to start a new life, but when I was in the forest, Orochimaru seen me running and attacked. After that I don’t remember anything except waking up in the leaf village hospital and discovering that I had a twin brother named Naruto Uzamaki. They didn’t trust me at first but then Naruto told the fifth Hokage that I was innocent and was lied to all my life and they allowed me to stay in the village. Naruto and The Hokage asked if I knew about Sasuke Uchiha, and I told them all about Orochimaru’s plans for Sasuke and they alerted the ANBU black-ops, just incase Sasuke, Orochimaru and Kabuto attacked. I lived in the Village Hidden in the Leaves and trained with Sakura, Naruto and Kakashi. Whenever I was alone Shikamaru would corner me and ask me out, most of the time I said yes. Soon I started going out with him, even though Naruto didn’t like it very much, but it is my life and I’ll do what I want with it. Sakura, Ino and Hinata became my best friends and we would talk all the time. I helped Hinata get over her shyness and she ended up going out with my brother. Jiraiya started being more of a Pervy Sage than he was before and Tsunade got angry with him and had the ANBU black-ops keep him away from the hot springs and from the training area…. and Tsunade’s office. I finally learned about my family and the leaf village. I am happier now than I ever was!! I’m glad Naruto found me in the forest that day, or a ninja from another village might have found me, or I would’ve died!! Also, Orochimaru would have found me and killed me himself. I love the leaf village and everyone in it (Except Rock Lee)!!


~ Serya Uzamaki.

“When you aren’t happy where you are, search for a place where you can be happy!!”