TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


United Stalkers by Oni_Chan

[Reviews - 17]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is Oni! Hey peeps! This is a fic mainly for my close Tonfa friends here! I don't own the Naruto characters. I only own me!

~Oni aka Oni_Chan~ (Me xD)
~Rachael aka Deadly Dream~
~Akina aka Sasuke_Luvr~
~Jess aka CrimsonClover~
~Alex aka AllieChan~
~Ty aka AisuJin~
In the following twenty four hours, the pink flyers had been posted by they creators and dozens had been either intrigued or amused. Some were going to go just to see who was actually going to compete in this insane competition. Alas, the time had come and Sakura and Ino were eager to see their future successors.

Ino stood admiring their work. Before the two girls stood their two makeshift battlefields and an area cleared for spectators. "Well Sakura, this is probably our last day leading the organization," the blond sighed looking up at the sky.

Sakura leaned against a tree and nodded. "It's been fun while it lasted, ne? But, now all that's left is to wait and judge."

Some time passed before a lone figure clad in black made its way to the clearing. Her hands were shoved in her pockets as she walked up to the other girls. "Hn. Thought no one would show," she mused.

"Hello Alex," Ino snorted glaring at the older girl. "Here to join the competition?" she asked half heartedly.

Alex shock her head. "Sorry, not interested in becoming a stalker. 'Sides, one Sasuke generation is more than enough."

"Well it's not like you ever made an effort to join us before," Sakura stated rather angrily. "You're not a true admirer of him anyway for that."

"Yes but if you didn't stalk him night and day, he might have had less reasons for leaving," Alex hissed clenching her fist, her hitai-ate of Konoha tied around her arm. The three girls glared at each other before Alex turned around to go sit against one of the ancient trees. She only bothered to stay because her friend from Suna was going to be competing, plus it seemed like a fun show for the board jounin.

In the course of an hour the large clearing filled with people, mostly kunoichi but a few guys showed up as well to watch the 'chick fight of the year' as they were putting it. One guy walked towards Alex and sat nearby, unfazed by her killer intent at the moment. "Yo."

"Hey Ty," Alex said as she pushed away her intent of killing two certain kunoichi. She looked up at the taijutsu master, "So how come you aren't stalking the Hyuuga girl?"

Ty blushed and looked upward. "I don't stalk her okay? Besides, she said she was busy today," he visibly pouted.

"Busy eh?" Alex let her gaze leave Ty to drift over the crowd. "You mean as in she's standing right over there?" she questioned with a soft smirk as she motioned towards the Hyuuga heiress.

Ty's head shot in the direction Alex was looking. Hinata stood amongst the crowd of girls who were in the competition, a bright blush evident on her face as she spoke with someone who Ty couldn't quite make out. As the crowd of girls shifted he could make out the person who was causing Hinata to turn a violent red, Naruto Uzamaki.

Ty's eyes narrowed as he glared at the blonde. Had Hinata lied to get rid of him so she could fight here for that..that...that moron? His fists clenched the grass under him, pulling out tufts with roots and all. Naruto pointed at him and waved and Hinata squeaked before hiding behind Naruto.

Alex laughed, a little bit of her sadistic way showing through. "Someone's plotting a death near by, and today it is not me," she squeak happily leaning against the tree as Ty began to emanate death vibes aimed at a certain orange wearing blonde.

Naruto bid Hinata a farewell before jogging over to Ty and Alex's current spot. "Hey guys!" he greeted plopping down next to Ty. Alex waved her hand in greeting and Ty continued to pull out grass. "Hey Ty, I think you're in for a big surprise," Naruto mused folding his hands behind his head and falling onto the grass behind him.

Ty glared. "I already know Uzamaki," he growled. Alex winced with a smirk near by, Ty only went by last names when he was pissed, and really lethal. No one messed with a taijutsuist.

Naruto gave one of his fox grins and looked up at the sky, "Hmm, we'll see about that." Ty was itching to beat that smile off his face.

Ino and Sakura stood near by the field next to a large boulder where they planned to watch all the fights from. The two jumped up with chakra in the soles of their feet and turned to address the group before them. Sakura stamped her foot on the boulder making a loud cracking noise which got the clearing's total attention. The pink haired girl looked out and began, "I would like to welcome-"

The shinobi was cut off as four separate gusts of wind blew up in the clearing. One gust revealed a brunette with her hair tied up and drabbed in black, bright green leaves fell down around her. The second gust revealed another brunette wearing a long black coat, fiery autumn leaves fell around, looking out of place in the spring forest. The third gust revealed a redhead in a corset, one hand rested on the large open fan from which her gust had come. And the final gust had been one of the sand variety which revealed a raven girl with red streaks, also drabbed in black.

"Stopping the show for us? Why I'm flattered," Rachael laughed faking a pose.

Oni snickered next to her. "Only right seeing as one of us will be victorious."

"Or all, that silly pink sign said there could be more than one successor," Jess reminded them as she waved her hand to the four.

"But of course, us Sand nin have it better," Akina smirked high fiving Oni.

Ino and Sakura rolled their eyes. These four were at it again. Ino was curious though, to see who it was they all chose to fight for. She had seen the girls many a times causing havoc for the their elders in both villages and that made her curious as to who they would be interested in. "Are you four participating or just here to be nuisances?" Ino demanded.

"We're here to fight," the Leaf girls said calmly, shoulder to shoulder.

"And to win!" The Sand nin added, hanging over the shoulder's of their friends.

In the background Alex was heard snickering at her Suna friend's antics. Ty, who was still plotting a blonde's death, also managed a small chuckle as he watched his good friends draw the attention to themselves. It had become something they were all masters of even though they remained highly capable ninja.

Sakura sighed and rubbed her forehead. "Ok then...continuing. We would like to welcome and thank you all for attending today. This will be a process of elimination tournament. First, everyone separate into groups based on who it is you represent today. You will fight all in your group and then move on to fight the other representatives. Got that?"

Ino looked around to see everyone nodding. "Alright! Get to work and we'll start the battles in 10 minutes!"