TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


V-Day Sake by Madame Mere

[Reviews - 11]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
::At Naruto’s House . . . . ::
"NARUTO! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!"

Kiba looked at his friend and rival and raised his brows. Someone was pissed.

The blonde jumped as if startled. "Huwah? Who's screaming at me NOW? I didn't do a damn thing this time." He plopped onto the couch and crossed his arms.

Neji, Gaara and Shikamaru just looked at him and he pouted. "I promise. I DIDN'T do anything! I don't do EVERYTHING, ya know."

Sasuke stormed in, a small child attached to his leg another clinging to his neck. The scary and terrifying Uchiha was being bowled over by two inexperienced babes. Naruto stifled a snicker. "May I ask HOW that is my fault? I didn't sic'em on you, you bastard. But, if you want to cast stones, look to Hinata. They belong to her, don't cha', kids?" He smiled brightly at the cute twins.

Hinata blushed lightly as she swept across the room to collect her children and held them close, both girls not even two yet. She had grown into a beautiful and graceful woman. Her status as Heir still held even if her father had had a cow about her having Naruto's babies. Hinata handed one girl to Naruto and he cuddled the bundle carefully. Her hair was black like her mother's and sister's, and a light colored streak adorned the middle of her forehead, a silvery blonde that made her silver-blue eyes sparkle. She was named Tsunade for Naruto's friend and mother figure. Her sister was an exact copy and named Kitsune for Naruto's body sharing fox demon. Odd way to come by names.

Sasuke sat beside Naruto and glared daggers at the little girl. For all of five seconds. Tsunade smiled sweetly at him, her tiny teeth white against the rose petal pout lips. "Unca Sasu!" she screamed in her high angelic voice. Sasuke took the little girl into his own arms and hugged her in a rare display of emotion. Naruto chuckled at him and smiled.

"I told you that you would make a great godfather. Now, get married and give me some more kids to spoil," Naruto teased. His arch rival and best friend was getting a little slow on the "married band wagon" while he, Lee and Shikamaru were happily married.

Sasuke blushed lightly. "Damn baka."

Gaara just shook his head at them. "Tomorrow is that day of love giving. What are we to do?"

Naruto just snickered. "Well, we married men require a babysitter. And since Sasuke is so great with kids, I say we nominate him!"

Neji and Gaara decided that high-tailing it out of the room for a few seconds to join the other women in the kitchen would be prudent. Hinata laughed lightly and swept out of the room with Kitsune on her hip, Tsunade running to catch up. Shikamaru just raised his brows and watched with a bored air. Kiba rolled over and snuggled into Akamaru's thick coat before reclining back onto his flank.

"I fully agree, Naruto. I've got a little man to deal with anyway. Stupid idea that guys can't be together or some other such shit."

Naruto groaned into his hands feeling sorry for Kiba's latest conquest. "Man, you are a devious bastard, so I am not even going to help that poor soul. I like my skin firmly attached."

Sasuke shook his head and watched his blonde friend. "I'm guessing you want me to watch those girls of yours? I will, but only if you owe me a favor later."

Naruto saw the simplest way out....and took it regardless of the dubious looks he received. "Deal!" With a whoop, he plodded after Hinata with Shikamaru in tow.

Sasuke sat back and looked at Kiba. "And what must I do for you, fur ball?"

Kiba bristled. "You have spent WAY too much time near Naruto, man. Sheesh, bloody bastard. But," he held up a finger to tick off his words, "I need you to watch Akamaru, Ginji, and Ban."

"What would make me watch that mutt and its offspring?"

"Because that would keep Ino out of your hair. Deal?"

They shook hands, Kiba smirking, Sasuke scowling slightly.

::In the kitchen . . . . ::
Valentines chocolate graced the counter tops, lovingly made by hands of the women and one or two men. Naruto knew better than to take a chocolate but the girls could have them if they wanted. So he snuck them two heart-shaped pieces that made them squeal. Hinata looked up.

“Naruto, no chocolate! At least, not yet.” Hinata never let her temper flare, but she could be very authoritive.

Ino, Sakura with her distended belly, and Temari were gathered there, watching Hinata spin such rich chocolate as she helped them prepare their own. The women snickered a little, Shikamaru and Lee smirking. With Sakura as Lee’s wife, he had settled down on the YOUTH bit and even anticipated their first born with reserve….Until they got home, anyway.

“I wasn’t getting it for me, I got it for the girls, right my little angels?”

Naruto scooped up both squealing children and twirled them around, their mouths covered in chocolate. Little ones didn’t eat food neatly, they usually got it everywhere. Fortunately, the twin’s faces were the only thing to suffer from their impromptu snack. With chocolately kisses from each, he set them down to let them clean up at the back fountain, a favorite place for them as they watched the majestic white and black koi swimming beneath the lily pads.

Neji and Gaara enjoyed a little chocolate themselves, Hinata having them taste-test all that she had made, hoping that the two quiet men would get their own lovingly made chocolates. Then again, Neji had TenTen waiting for him later, Hinata thought. Kiba came strolling in, the food smell making him drool before a piece of chocolate was in front of his nose.

“Damn, Hinata, you can cook better than anyone I have ever met!” he snagged the treat and let it melt on him tongue, groaning at the sweet texture. “Oh, so good,” he mumbled. Naruto laughed and whispered something to him. He grinned, his long canine teeth glistening. “Naruto, there was some reason I liked your devious ass. That would be great!” He turned to Hinata and smiled charmingly, “Would this fair maiden make me a batch of hollow chocolates? I cannot cook without burning the delicacy….. Hell, I can’t cook period.” He guffawed while everyone giggled and snickered. They knew Kiba’s food….Some a little too well.

Hinata smiled serenely. “Of course. How many do you need, Kiba-kun?”

He held up four fingers and said, “Just enough to tempt. Just enough.” He kissed her on the cheek and sauntered out, the big white dog that should have stood out, practically blending in as he moved stealthily across the room and followed his partner.

Naruto and Lee left soon after, bored and in need to spare. Shika followed them lazily intending on sitting out but with a prank or two to execute before tomorrow he needed to perfect. His shadow handling was better, but hey, you could never be too prepared for Temari.

::Next Day . . . . ::
“TenTen! You don’t have anything for Neji? Why, I thought you liked him.”

The short brunette stared off into space, her mind gradually receding. “Because, Sakura, Temari, he doesn’t like me that way, told me he never would last year when I gave him chocolate. He doesn’t like women other than vessels to carry out a duty such as baring children or other mundane things. I can’t do that….”

Sakura hugged her friend and squeezed the hand in her own. “So, who have you been making the second best chocolate in Konoha for, hm?”

Temari squinted when TenTen blushed. Sakura smiled. “Oh, someone likes someone a lot, don’t you, little weapons master?”

TenTen blushed harder. “It’s Ka-kan…..Um, do I really have to tell you?”

“Kankuro has an admirer. Who’da thunk’it?” Temari reached over and patted the other nin on the head. “Good for him, too. He’s been a pain in my side moping when he’s not off bopping like bunnies with a nameless, faceless girl. You’ll be good for him.”

“Oh, Kami! Please don’t let him know. I’ve got the chocolate, yeah, but should I really give it to him? I mean he’s hot, as long as his make-up is gone, but will he even look at me? Like me at all?” TenTen babbled.

Temari took her chin and made her meet the vibrant color of her own. “Yes, he will like you, for no other reason than you will be more than he can handle. But,” she paused making sure TenTen heard every word, “you must not make it easy or he will come and go like with every other woman he’s known.”

TenTen nodded doubtfully. “Um, okay, if you say so. But….Um, how can I give him the chocolate when he’s not even here?”

Temari smiled. “Oh, don’t worry, he will be.”

::Neji’s House . . . . ::
‘I hate women, I hate Valentines Day, I hate being stalked, I hate having to hide….’ The list went on and on. Neji hid behind a canister of filth and grimaced as the rotted food smell permeated his nostrils. A small gaggle of girls carrying boxes and flowers looked past him as they rushed on to try and find him. That was how Gaara found him.

Neji was almost in his front door when a certain red-head just POOFED into existence beside him. “Hello, Gaara. What brings you here?”

Gaara grimaced. “I have been followed from one end of this damned town to the other by screaming females that will not leave me alone. I was hoping you could offer me lodgings until after they disappeared.”

Neji smirked not unkindly. “Sure, find a room to crash in, if you want. I’m going to call up Hinata. Maybe she hasn’t hit the springs yet.”

The phone was picked up at Hinata’s private residence, but it was only a maid. Apparently, after the girls had been sent to Sasuke’s that night, both Hinata and Naruto made a hasty exit. So, he wrote her a quick letter and called for one of his newly trained messenger merlins. The sleek gray bird of prey descended to hand gracefully and waited patiently. Attaching the scroll, he repeated Hinata’s name until the bird nodded and took off, spiraling up into the clouds and was gone.

He watched patiently for a second, watching the clouds drift before a shrill fan girl squeal made him duck into his house and lock the door with more than just metal and keys.

::Spring . . . . ::
It was near lunch before the merlin sailed to land on the chaise lounge at the other end of the room. Hinata sat up from the bed, her pale skin glistening with sweat. Naruto was smiling below her. “Go ahead, I know it’s important. He only uses those damned birds when he needs help right away.” The blonde chuckled. “We’ve finished anyway,” he purred.

Hinata blushed and swatted at him before rolling to the floor. She was completely comfortable in her nudity with Naruto, something she could never claim before having the girls. But being married to a man who preferred to go WITHOUT clothes rather than with will rub off after three or four years.

Picking up the bird, she read the scroll tied there as it shifted lightly on her wrist, its dagger sharp claws barely pricking her skin. “Oh, no! They DIDN’T!” Hinata started to giggle. “Poor Neji and Gaara! They must be miserable.” She laughed hard, tears starting to form in her eyes as she clutched her middle.

Naruto glanced at the message and snorted. “Well, at least Gaara and Neji get along….And since Gaara actually likes Neji, maybe I should send him a note of....Um, warning?” he finished when Hinata glared at him.

“Don’t start something, you fox. I won’t have you tainting their innocent minds with all that perversion. That is strictly mine.”

Naruto leered at her. “Of course, but Gaara is stuck in a house with a guy he’s been lusting after for months. I’m just going to tell him to cool the fires.”

Hinata glared some more but eventually allowed Naruto near the desk in the corner. Quickly jotting down a note in Gaara’s personal code, he blew the ink dry and tied it off. Picking up the bird, he said Gaara’s name and pushed a picture of the red-haired man into the bird’s mind. The merlin squawked and jumped from his flesh roost, two short furrows gouged from Hinata’s wrist.

“I’m so sorry!” Naruto took the wounded appendage and laved it with his tongue, Kyuubi waking enough to reach out and heal the shallow scrapes. Kissing the spot, he gave sad eyes that pleaded for forgiveness. Hinata sighed. She would move mountains to remove that look.

“Its okay, Naruto. You just startled Juni.” She kissed him, “Although, you could make me feel even better….”

Naruto groaned as if in pain. “You are insatiable. What am I going to do with you?”

Hinata leaned in and gave a few good suggestions, Naruto smirking. “Oh, I think I can do that.”

“Oh, really?”

“Yah, really.”

::Neji’s House Again . . . . ::
Gaara studied the house, his eyes taking in all the little homey touches that most people wouldn’t see. Hyuuga didn’t allow homey touches, only sharp and perfect ones.

Picking up a flower, possibly a lily but Gaara wasn’t sure, and let the soft perfume fill his nostrils. He liked the white flower, its scent soft and clean, and somewhat similar to Neji’s particular musk. He picked up what he knew to be a rose and twined the two stems around before placing a twine piece all the way down to keep the stems together.

He heard Neji saying Hinata’s name several times before a sharp cry sounded. A few minutes passed in relative silence until screams and a loud banging thud made him chuckle. A few seconds later, several snicks and twangs announced the locks and a few defensive traps being laid. They wouldn’t be leaving by the front door for some time.

He placed his stolen bundle into his satchel and made his way to the dinning area of the house, his attention on the many foods there. A door opened and Neji strolled in carrying a variety of yet to be cooked bits of food and fired up the oven and stove top.

“Can you cook, Hyuuga, or will you burn everything?”

Neji glared at Gaara. “I can cook well enough.”

“I bet I can cook better, Neji. Would you accept a battle of our….culinary skills?” He smirked when the dark-haired man looked at him.

“What are we to cook?”

Gaara puzzled that quickly, his expression never changing. “A full, three course meal. Appetizer, meal, and dessert should do it.”

Neji hid a grimace before nodding his acceptance. “Our prize, what is it to be?”

“Hmm, well—“ A high scream sounded and a gray blur flew into the room. The avian flapped hard to slow itself and landed on Gaara’s wrist. Taking the scroll, he read through it and suppressed a smirk. He knew what the prize would be. “Your best stock of sake for me and something of my own for you.”

Neji felt himself grimace. “My best sake for something of yours, it hardly seems fair. What do you have to offer, Gaara?”

‘My body’, “Anything you can think of if you win. Now, what have we here?” Gaara brushed by the slightly taller nin and felt his body flare. ‘Down, I say. There is no need for that...Yet.’ He peeked into the fridge and grimaced. “You do not even have food to feed the mice right now. I’m going to the market just quick and we will start when I return.” He smirked lightly and sand fluttered where he once stood.

‘I really wish Gaara wouldn’t do that. My maid is going to have a fit!’ He thought about what he said in his mind. ‘Oh, FUCK. I’m turning into a girl….!’

::Thirty Minutes Later….::
“Oh, dear Kami! Where do they come from?!” Gaara was just in the door panting and breaking a sweat.

“Oh, Gaara-kun, come out and play! We have presents,” giggled about fifteen girls. What was it about him, a psycho with emotional issues that drew the idiotic fan girls like flies to honey? Why didn’t they get the whole “I’ll kill you” thing? Did they OVER LOOK that or something?

“I see you have met the Konoha fan girl committee, commonly known as FGC. Congratulations, they have made you their next target of conquest,” snickered Neji from in the kitchen. Gaara silently fumed for a second.

Grabbing his four bags worth of fresh vegetables and fish, he hefted them onto the counter and set up a cutting board. Neji did the same on the opposing counter top and smiled wickedly. Gaara had never seen that expression before. He decided that as long as that face wasn’t trying to actively kill him, he’d like to see it again.

And the cooking commenced in silence. Neji had something in the over before long and Gaara had taken over the stove top with quiet glee. Apparently, though neither would ever admit this under the threat of death, both men liked to cook. Gaara played with his appetizer while his main course boiled and the dessert rose to the proper height.

A ding announced Neji’s something was finished and Gaara quickly took over the oven and smiled like a kid in a candy store when the dark-haired nin pouted. He was almost cute. Neji scowled when the smile became more pronounced and sighed petulantly.

“You are a spoiled little ass, Neji.”

“What?!”

“Exactly. I bet you haven’t had someone tell you “NO” in your life.”

“Now you’re being an ass.”

“Of course. I was raised that way. Dip stick,” Gaara started as he opened a bottle of wine and poured a bit into a measuring cup. He took another cup and filled it before swigging the sweet wine down.

Neji just stared. “I can’t believe you.”

“Hm?”

“You just tossed back wine that is at least ten proof! You’ll get drunk!”

He sounded scandalized. ‘Oh, fun.’ “Really? I hadn’t noticed. Pansy.”

‘Oh, what an interesting color…. Is it possible to sustain that color with or without breathing?’

Neji nearly came over the island to throttle the grinning buffoon. “Bastard.”

“That’s the spirit,” Gaara murmured as he checked his pastry. With decisive movements, he poured some of the wine into the pan. Neji felt his jaw hit the ground. “Puss.”

“Ass.”

“Dumb fuck….” Gaara grinned and poured another glass for himself before handing Neji another full tumbler. “Have a taste. Quite good actually. Sometimes fan girls have taste.” He smiled somewhat devilishly.

Neji barely tasted the sweet wine. ‘I’m a cheap drunk, so only this for the night.’ “Maybe, but they still are bothersome. Jack off.”

“Oh, you are really getting it. Now for powder puff. Bitch.”

“No, sorry, wrong person. Cunt.” He sipped a bit more of the wine. Gaara carefully poured some tea into two cups adding a bit of wine to Neji’s just to see how drunk he could get him.

“I didn’t know you knew that word. Must be rubbing off on you big time, Mr. Pompous Pompoms. Seriously, the only thing you need now is the skirt. Cac.”

“What?”

“Cac. Means shit in Gaeilge. Look up other languages, you douche.”

“Okama.*”

“Hmm, glad you noticed. STRIAPACH.*”

Neji’s jaw was bottoming out. “You—you, I….You are?” he spluttered.

“Keep up with the game, Neji. Dul m bhad*,” he grinned and Neji felt his face heat up.

“I have no idea what you just said, but I am not going to ask. Busu*!”

“That’s a given as I am not a girl, but a fairly pretty boy by the catcalls outside.” Gaara tossed back the rest of his tumbler and reached for more. It took nearly two bottles of good thirty proof wine for him to get a buzz. He wasn’t even tingly yet. “Do chorp don diabhal*.”

“Oni gokanma*,” Neji blurted.

A timer went off and Gaara turned to take out his pastry, his mouth in an evil grin. He checked his last boiling pot and set it to the side to cool. “Dinner’s almost ready, you big baby. And do remember, though I don’t carry a demon anymore, I still have his tendencies.”

He delighted in Neji’s spluttering as the man tried to get himself together. Their meals were finished. Neji brought his out first, a salad serving for appetizer, stuffed peppers, and strawberries with chocolate sauce and whipped cream.

Gaara grinned. He won this contest. A simple cool broth with fish and scallops was his first course followed by a stew similar to Oden*, and the cake-like pastry Daifuku* full of cherries and strawberries.

Neji looked dumbfounded. “You can cook. Well, too, actually. Damn, I lost haven’t I?” Neji glared a bit and sipped a bit on his wine. Then a bit more. “I think my tumbler is empty. Hm, great of the British to figure this out. Now to get rid of that nauseating Scotch. Yes. Just the right amount to keep a person from being intoxicated.”

Gaara held in his laughter. Naruto hadn’t been lying. Neji was a cheap, cheap drunk. Taking the steaming tea to the table, he grabbed his first and second course while Neji navigated his food to the middle of the table without actually loosing half the food to the floor with the awkward way he held the bowls and plates. Then again, he would never drop them because of his hard earned reflexes.

Gaara brought a knife to cut the pastry and made slices all along the cylinder shaped piece. ‘Umm…’ “Here’s some tea, Neji. Try it.”

Neji shrugged. Kami, he felt great. Relaxed even with that bastard fumigating his house. “Hn, okay.”

He sipped it and sighed. So very good and very sweet making his tongue convulse. ‘Mmmm, sweet tea…’ “This is very good, Gaara. What did you do to it?”

Gaara snickered. He really was getting soused without much trouble. Time to bring on the sake! “Nothing special,” he left the room and delved into the cabinets before unearthing a dusty sake bottle. ‘Oh, goody….’

Picking up the two dishes needed to serve sake properly, he sauntered into the dinning room and sat with a flare. Neji was going to be inebriated to the point he wouldn’t know what hit him. Neji tried to protest as he stuck his chop sticks in to the soup for a carrot. Gaara poured him a cup anyway.

This continued for some time before a certain merlin bird left the scene with a disgusted huff.

::Springs Again!...::
“Oh!”

“That stupid bird is back. Go get it, Hinata. I’m not finished in the spring yet and just might kill that damn thing,” Naruto grouched. Hinata playfully dumped a bucket of the freezing water on his head and listened to him splutter as she took the bird on her robed arm.

“Hello, Juni, what is wrong?” There was no letter but Hinata was sure something was up. This bird was intelligent and well bred. It only left when feeling threatened or it had witnessed something perverted….or is was disgusted with its master. Hinata rounded on Naruto.

“What did you send Gaara?”

‘Oh. Shit.’ “Um, hunny, can we talk about this?”

“No.”

“Bu—but…Um, I can explain?”

“Good boy,” was said so coldly Naruto knew that Hinata was definitely a Hyuuga just then.

“Um, well….GAARAhasbeentryingtogetNEJItonoticehimforYEARSandyouknowyourcousin, soIthoughtImighthelpoutandgetthemTOGETHER. I’mnotinTROUBLE, amI?”

“Naruto….”

“I-I’m sorry! Please don’t hate me.” Naruto looked up with big puppy eyes that shimmered a bit too brightly.

“I’m not going to leave you and I don’t hate you, you goose! BUT,” Naruto flinched, “you will be a good little boy and do exactly as I say.”

‘Oh. FUCK.’ Naruto bowed his head. “Yes, ma’am.”

“Good boy,” she patted his head and stood away from him with a message to Gaara attached to its leg. “Go, Juni. Be a good merlin for me.”

::Neji’s House Nearing an Hour Later…..::
Gaara watched dumbfounded as Neji swigged the sake like water. He might be a cheap drunk, but once he got started, he really could go. ‘Interesting….’

He stared as the very drunk, very liberated nin made his way over to Gaara’s side of the table. He flopped like a fish onto the cushion and leered. “Did you know that I have a thing for green?”

Gaara was startled out of his reverie and looked up like he was caught. “Huh?”

“Green, I like green.”

‘Oh, dear fuck….!’ Gaara pushed himself to his feet and staggered when Neji decided to join his lithe form to Gaara’s back. The dark nin decided he tasted pretty good and started nibbling on the nape of his neck.

Okay, this wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t 100% good either. “Neji, do you know what you are doing?”

“Um, hum. You taste good,” he husked when he licked from the back of Gaara’s neck to the front, lapping at the Adam’s apple. Gaara sucked in a breath and shuddered.

First order of business: Shag, bang, fuck the Hyuuga into the floorboards. Second order of business: Get so sopping drunk that he couldn’t see straight just in case Neji thought he had taken advantage of his drunken state without remorse…..When he had, but that’s not the point, now is it?

Just then that damned bird came back and fluffed its feathers at Gaara. On its leg was a scroll that only Hinata would use with purple and pink flowers decorating the sealed edge. Gaara barely stalked to the bird and plucked the message off quickly waving away the irate bird of prey. With a sigh, he opened the letter and fixed his eyes on the text.

“Oh. Fucking. Damned. FUCK.”

Dear Gaara,
I suppose someone should
tell you: Don’t give Neji any
sake. Lee may get violent
but Neji gets clingy and
obsessive…I suggest you
run and hide before he starts
biting your ear. If he does…
You’re screwed.
Love, Hinata

Neji clamped his mouth on Gaara’s ear and nibbled away. This was so not good…according to the actually smart if shy Hyuuga heir. “Um, Neji?”

“Hmmmmmm…….”

“What are you thinking?”

“I want to fuck you into a mattress for hours. Did you know I was always turned on by your red hair? It’s so damn sexy on you with such pale skin and bright green eyes. Then I want to taste. Every. Fucking. Inch. Of. Your. Skin.” His tongue was a lot looser…..No, he shouldn’t ever get drunk on a mission. That would be bad.

“Oh….”

‘This was good….But bad. An obsessive Neji was hard to handle. Then again….Nope, that is not going to be it. He’ll most likely tie you to the bed. That has promise. But still would be bad….Or would it? I have to go to a meeting with Naruto tomorrow! But this would so be worth missing it. Until Hinata came looking for me….Or us. DAMN IT, decisions like this should be easier with moral there supporting you! Not make things harder…..!’

Neji wrapped his legs around Gaara’s waist and an arm around his chest. His other hand had disappeared but were definitely felt much sooner than later. “Damn it, Neji, I’m ha-having a mo-moral….Oh, fuck….That feels so good….dilemma. You are NOT….Where did you learn THAT!....helping in the least…..Mmmmmm……”

Neji had grabbed the stiff member that tented Gaara’s pants and rubbed along the length through the soft fabric. “Good.” He bit harder on the ear between his teeth and Gaara heard a whimper come from his throat without consent.

The brown vest/armor he wore was on the floor before he noticed the hands skating up under his shirt to play across the smooth skin. Neji had already lost his shirt to the floor and was slowly working on Gaara’s thin black clothing.

Gaara staggered to the couch and let Neji roll off, his shirt being divested of his lean form before he knew it was over his head. Neji’s sandals were nowhere to be seen already and his pants were undone. Gaara raised his hairless brows again. ‘Oh, he was impatient….’

Gaara’s pants slid off without the belt to keep them up and he stood in nude glory before the hungry eyes of the Hyuuga. His sandals were toed off and he stepped from the puddle his pants made on the floor. Hooking thumbs into the fabric, he pulled the light colored britches from the equally pale man. ‘Oh, he went without any underwear….Hot DAMN!’

That would be a very bad distraction at any other time, but now it was a good thing. Gaara leaned forward and trailed kisses from that long elegant neck to the wide and thick shoulders that spoke of power and endurance. “Oh, fuck, Hyuuga. You had better not blame me later for this…”

“I won’t if you hurry up,” the dark nin growled then arched, gasping when a hand grasped his weeping erection. “Fuck me, Gaara, before I push every sensory line into zero arousal level for a month!”

“I think that’s enough talking,” Gaara intervened on his own behalf. He slanted his lips over the full bow lips and sucked on the lower lip.

Neji rubbed himself into the hand holding him and growled deep in his chest. Gaara laughed husky and deep making the dark nin more frantic. Oh, Gaara would pay.

Neji felt his entire body explode with heat and arousal when his body was touched by the god above him. He couldn’t quite think with the wine and sake running through his veins but he remembered everything from his drunken trysts. Not everything was all that great either.

He heard a low rubble and felt his chest throb in time to his straining erection. “Damn it, Gaara….” he moaned when a long fingered hand pumped him leisurely driving him mad with want. He needed to be fucked! This was not getting it….done….? What the hell was that!?

Gaara smiled when one finger was inside and pumped until Neji quit tensing around his appendage. Another finger joined and Neji forced himself to relax and stay still….Squirming from discomfort allowed. A scissoring motion followed and Neji felt a subtle brush against something there. It sent electric currents through him and Gaara laughed into his throat before licking a tender spot. Neji had never heard Gaara laugh so much or so easily before. He liked the husky sound.

“Do you know what I’m about to do, Neji?”

Gaara’s voice was very serious and quiet. Neji focused his eyes enough to see the emeralds staring back and nodded. With any other person he would have already cut their throats, but with Him, Gaara, that god of all that is sex and beautiful, he would give in for a while. Because this might be a dream. Maybe this wasn’t real and his mind was bringing in that one person who had haunted him since forever.

There was instant pain. This was supposed to feel good? Neji felt silent tears fall. It hurt so much. “I-It hurts, Gaara….” His tongue let the words roll off before he could control them.

That pained whisper helped Gaara pull himself together and he looked at the man who had haunted his fantasies for the last three years. Those white eyes that saw everything closed to him and that pale skin nearly unblemished was under his fingers as he held Neji still while he shallowly thrust in a slow rhythm. Neji grabbed his shoulders and released a harsh breathe.

It didn’t hurt so badly now, just a twinge. Gaara thrust a little more deeply and that something was brushed again making the dark nin arch into the thrusts. He urged the red god on, faster, urgent. It felt like stars were exploding every time Gaara thrust. He came with a cry, his eyes closed and his body shuddering from the intensity. Gaara followed him quickly and landed lightly on his companion.

They lay on the couch spent and sweaty, their limbs in a sticky tangle. Dragging the red god up a little, Neji kissed him chastely. He laid back and without conscious thought was soon asleep with that wonderful weight holding him down.