TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Life and Times of a Kyubi by mistyfoxmaid

[Reviews - 17]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: May be a little bad.'I hate him'= Kyubi thought
Kyubi sighed. Life had been the same ever since he had found a mate. Sometimes he wished he was free to do whatever he wanted but he knew that he had to take care of his family. But, wasn't he always the one who wanted a mate?
Great, now memories were flowing back, of his mother and sister. His father had died long before he was born. He was the oldest and when he was little he had been called Kyui. He lived in the Kyba clan. They were all born with one tail. But they didn't stay that way. After two years of training and staying with their mothers and fathers they would go through a ceremony to be granted with either two tails( for the females) and four tails( for the males). Only those of the nine tail legacy had more tails. All of their names had a Ky at the beginning. The males had nine tails while the females had four tails.
He was part of the nine tail legacy, but his father was dead so, he had been unable to get the full training needed to go through the ceremony.He had one memory that haunted him the most. When he was unable to outgo the ceremony. Kyubi still remembered the day clearly. He was frolicking with his sister for he had high hopes of making it into the ceremony when his enemy Kye jeered at him," you ain't going to make it into the ceremony cause you ain't got a Father!" Kyubi ignored him.' That doesn't matter. Who says that I have to have training from also my father to be in the ceremony.'
but he had been wrong. The elders would not let him. So, how did he get his nine tails? From force. Kyubi smiled but it was a sad smile. He was just going to let himself submerge into that memory when Minoko called him to hunt for the kids. Kyubi sighed yet he had a small smile on his lips. He may be able to get away and do a little terrorizing of the village hidden in the waves.
Chapter end notes: That was pretty good. More to come!