TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Blushing Blood by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 32]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Okay so I read this awesome vampires book and had to write a fanfic for it. I hope it turns out as great as I want it to be. With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^

I don't own Naruto
“This is for the good of your life and mine.” That was it, with the pain of your life ending yet at the same moment being reborn; the curse of forever seeking blood and surviving in the shadows was set.

When the test of time is complete,
Darkness has eaten at your soul,
May light fill your life
Or may the shadows of the dead,
Surround and take you to the depths of the,
Afterlife, for you to ever stay the minion of death.


That was it, the curse that was imprinted on his place of death, his coffin, to always remind him that he was cursed to sleep in this, this form, this blood seeking body, till he was awakened by that light that was to “fill his life”.

Time passed, months, years, decades, centuries, he watched the world change and pass from one thing to another. Then- then there a tiny pin point of light that broke through his sleep a tiny dot of light, pale like the shining of the moonlight, he grabbed it, clung to it, pulling his way from the suffocating sleep and slowly pulled himself out of the hole of darkness and found himself in the new world he had watched slowly form.
____________________

“Chicken!”

“I am not a chicken Kiba!”

“Then do it you chicken!”

“N-naruto maybe y-you shouldn’t do it.”

“I have to Hinata! I will not be called a chicken! You’re on Kiba!”

“Kiba, don’t make him do this.”

“Too late he already accepted Hinata. Go ahead you chicken, go on in.”

And so he climbed the crumbling steps of the old Uchiha tomb on this full moon night of July a few weeks before school was to start. Hinata watched him wide-eyed. They said this place was haunted the Uchiha mansion, the grounds, and especially the tomb, where Naruto, her major crush, was climbing into at this very moment. She couldn’t think, she didn’t think before she ran after him and got in his way in the middle of the cracked doorway.

“Please don’t Naruto.” She begged in her soft snowflake voice.

“Move Hinata.” Naruto said firmly and tried to go past her. Instead she tripped over the raised doorway, falling back her arms waving around her as she tried to regain balance, but failed and fell with a “ohm” like the sound of a pillow hitting the ground, landing on the concrete of the tomb causing pain to shoot through her spin and dust to cover her in a thick cloud. When it cleared she could hear the faint call of Naruto. She carefully sat up glad to have any use of her back even though the slightest movement made her almost made her cry out in pain.

“Naruto! I’m down here!” she called weakly hearing the faint echo of her voice around her. She looked around as her eyes adjusted to the darkness. She saw stone shelves with wooden boxes placed carefully on top of them. Some of the shelves had fallen in age and the boxes lay side-ways on the ground.

Hinata let out a gasp of fear as she saw a skin less decaying boney arm sticking out of one the boxes. She quickly climbed to her feet feeling the dust and still air starting suffocate her. She felt the pain shoot from her spine and almost fell back to the stone ground.

“Naruto! Please help I can’t get back up there.” She shouted up to the small rays of moonlight that came from the top of the wide hole she had just fallen through.

“Okay Hinata, me and Kiba will come down there and get you just give us a minute.” She heard the blond boy shout down.

She took another brave glance around the darkness, hoping Naruto and Kiba would hurry as she tried her best not to look towards the skeleton arm. Her pale eyes went around looking at the shadows trying her best to stay in what little light the moon provided as if it could protect her.

‘Okay calm down. What are a few skeletons they are just dead. Nothing scary about that. Nothings going to get you. Naruto going to come down and save you like a brave knight or a great hero from one of your books. Just calm down.’ She thought to herself, trying to keep her breathing normal. Then she heard a faint brush of clothing through the still air.

“N-naruto?” she whispered begging that it was the blond whiskered boy.

Of course it wasn’t. She saw a red eyes speckled with black staring at her from the shadows of the tomb. She felt a scream rise in her throat and felt the need to run and faint. She tried to steady herself ready to get away as fast as she could if she had to. Then let out a breath of relief as a familiar orange clad boy jumped down in front of her.

“N-naruto Please l-lets get out of here.” She breathed happily.

“Yeah it’s creepy down here.” He said his foolish grin brightening the whole place. Then he picked her up carefully and carried her out of the dismal tomb. She sighed happily even as her face turned a deep tomato red as he got her out of the hole and brought her to her house. She forgot all about the eyes and dreamt of Naruto, not for the first time, that night.

_________________
“I must find that girl.”