TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Oceanborn by Katsutoshi96

[Reviews - 36]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Damn... Who doesn't want to see this?! Probably people who've read things like this before.. VAMP FIC PEOPLE! Expect rape... and bondage... and yeah. *grin* I'm a pervert!
Prologue

Thousands of years ago the world was surrounded by peace and good will towards others. The magical creatures and the humans lived together and there was nothing that kept them from prospering in the lands.

But then a mighty demon named Orochimaru rebelled against the humans and used the dark arts to put the world back into darkness. That was when the time of the hunters began.

The hunters were those who would fight and kill the magical creatures. The hunters would risk their lives to save the humans from death that was upon them. The magical creatures would hunt these hunters and when the last of them were gone… The magical creatures prospered. And the days of the hunters died out…

Then a new hero rose up, he wanted to avenge his family that was killed by the magical creatures. His name was Uzumaki Arashi… Arashi fought against the magical creatures and brought the age of the hunters back. He became the greatest hunter of them all and he was feared by all the magical creatures, especially Orochimaru.

In fact Orochimaru was so afraid that Arashi would kill him that he sent his greatest assassin to kill the hunter. The Kyuubi no Youko was a killing machine who killed for the fun of it and so when he heard he would be the one to fight Arashi. Kyuubi was ecstatic and he set off on his journey to find Arashi.


--

“Run Damnit RUN!” Arashi yelled at himself, running around the corner and shooting at the werewolves that were chasing after him. The silver bullets were running thin during this time and Kyuubi was sure that silver would be scarce if werewolves were to multiply in the next month. Arashi knew better than to stay in an area of a pack of wolves. But he was just stupid that way… By stupid he meant that he would willingly go into these caverns and covens just to kill.

Arashi turned a corner and jumped up onto a fire exit for an apartment building. Climbing higher and higher he got to the top never stopping. He knew that the werewolves could and would climb up after him. Jumping from rooftop to rooftop he landed on the roofs of the buildings turning around only for a second to kill them. Turning around he tripped over the edge and fell off the building screaming and taking out another gun but not quickly enough as he landed on the ground. Having something break his fall he looked under himself seeing a man. No a demon…

Kyuubi was walking around trying hard to find this “Yellow Flash” as they called him. Kyuubi would glare and look as vampires were trying to feast on their prey and witches tormenting some teenage boys. Kyuubi would shove everyone out of his way that was until he heard the sounds of wolves. Their language was only known to few tongues and Kyuubi only knew a little bit of it.

“Hrm… Kill… Kill… Kill Arashi… Kill Arashi and don’t hold back.” Walking down an alley way he heard gun shots and could smell silver. That was for certain these wolves were after the yellow flash. Kyuubi grinned his job would be easier than expected. Hearing the gunshots come closer he looked up to see someone fall off the building. The person screamed as he fell down and down. Kyuubi stared at him and saw blond hair and beautiful blue eyes as they came plummeting down. In fact Kyuubi was too occupied by the beauty that he forgot that he was standing right above the falling person until he came down on him and the person was now lying on top of him.

Arashi sat up and looked at the demon underneath him. Looking at the dark and very noticeable whisker marks on his cheeks he saw the red orbs with dark slits looking at him. Long reddish blond hair that was mussed up to a well kept but still messed up look with two fox like ears sticking out from the side of his head. There were nine tails flying on The demons bangs covered his eyes slightly that it gave him that dark, mysterious look. Arashi looked at the clothes the demon was wearing and it had the crescent of the grand ruler Orochimaru. A snake like crescent… That means…

Arashi gasped and began crawling away from the demon, “You’re… You’re Kyuubi!” Arashi tried to crawl away from the demon that was now standing up. Arashi looked over his shoulder to see growling werewolves. Arashi tried to stand up but it wasn’t of any use. The demon had him under a spell and it was only a matter of seconds before he’d be dead.

“And you’re the famous ‘yellow flash’ the greatest hunter in the whole world. Uzumaki Arashi… But look at your predicament…” Kyuubi said and Arashi did look around seeing the werewolves coming closer to him. Trying again to stand up he saw Kyuubi coming closer and closer to him. Arashi struggled and Kyuubi bent down having his talons trace over Arashi’s neck veins. “You’re going to be killed by me and there’s nothing…that can… stop me?” His sentence was cut off from looking in Arashi’s eyes. His eyes didn’t hold fear or anything like that… they held courage and hope… also… loneliness. Kyuubi stopped and stared at them longer… they held the same thing that he was looking for.

A love that would hold him and tell him that they loved him. Somebody who would look at him and only him. Kyuubi stared into those eyes and Arashi stared into his.

“Aren’t you going to kill me?” Arashi asked and Kyuubi looked at the werewolves. Growling at them he yelled, “LEAVE!!” The werewolves fled in terror as the fire was aimed at them. Kyuubi then stared at his catch, “I will… but not tonight..”

For the next few days Arashi would run into Kyuubi and the fox demon would always postpone his death date. Arashi kept asking him, “Aren’t you going to kill me?” and he would always answer, “I will… but not tonight…”

What he didn’t understand was why Kyuubi would always help him when he was in serious danger. Maybe it was because he wanted the pleasure of killing him himself or… Arashi thought, Maybe he’s doing for another reason. And Arashi began to fall in love with the fox demon.

This went on for months and it was nearing the 9th month when Arashi was cornered by a horde of zombies. Arashi leaned against the wall and the zombies began attacking. Fire blasts came from all around and the zombies disintegrated immediately. Arashi panted and watched as the smoke cleared and a familiar form appeared and Arashi smiled a bit.

“Wanting to have the pleasure of killing me yourself Kyuubi-kun?” Kyuubi’s face appeared and it had a grin on it. “Exactly…” He said and came closer his talons burning to feel blood on them. Kyuubi walked closer to Arashi and cornered him again. “You know… I would be very famous if I were to kill you. It would really help with my reputation.” Arashi stared at him.

“Then why won’t you kill me?” Kyuubi stared at the other. “Because it would be a waste…” Arashi was shocked. “What do you mean by a waste?”

“Such a beautiful body, so threatening to me and so desirable; you would make a wonderful…” Kyuubi realized where he was getting. Quickly turning around he began walking. Arashi ran after him, “Wait!”

“What were you going to say?” Arashi looked into the male’s eyes and the eyes held loneliness much like his own. (This whole story is about eyes!! JK)

“You’re lonely…” Kyuubi stared at him and sighed. “What is it to you human? What does my life have anything to do with you besides killing you?”

Arashi stared at him, “Your eyes hold the same expression as mine. A loneliness that could only be satiated by being loved by someone. My family was killed by Orochimaru’s minions when I was a child… I promised myself that I would kill every last magical creature and finally kill Orochimaru in the process. I trained under the great Sannin Jiraiya for 17 years and that was how I became who I am today. So when Orochimaru sent you to kill me I knew that he was worried… So if you have orders to kill me then do it already. I know that you can and that you will someday so why not postpone it anymore? Just do it already and get your reputation sky rocketing so then you can be the person you always wanted to be. If you have nothing left to do tonight then I’m leaving. I have a coven to annihilate…” Turning around and running Kyuubi held out a hand towards his love.

Pulling his hand back to him he knew he was foolish, a demon and a human hunter together? Was he mad? He was… Mad about this human who could do so many things to his heart that hadn’t been active until just a few months ago. He wanted to kill him at first and just get rid of it but something about his eyes… He knew that he was the one. The one that would give him love beyond comprehension. And so he couldn’t kill him… When they would meet the next night he would confess…

The next night Arashi was on a killing frenzy… He took out two covens and a pack of werewolves in just three hours. He was making good time… Something about yesterday made him angry at the fox demon. Was it because the fox was too stupid to realize that he was in love with him?! Arashi staked the vampire and ran further into the city. A few witches saw him and began to flee, “GET BACK HERE YOU BITCHES!!!” Arashi yelled and took out a knife and cut their heads off making sure to destroy their magical center.

Kyuubi walked up behind him and smirked, “I’ve never seen you in such frenzy before. Was it because of me?”

“No fucking duh…” Arashi said wiping his hands on the fox he began walking away. Kyuubi grimaced at the blood on his cloak. “Well I’m glad for that… But you know, you’re starting to kill just like demons. It’s very… alluring.” Arashi stared at him appalled. Was Kyuubi actually trying to seduce him? Arashi was blushing and moving backwards.

Kyuubi backed him into a wall and kissed him fully on the lips, “I want you as my mate Arashi. And I can’t take no as an answer… You’ll be my mate no matter what.” Arashi stared at him and tried to get him off. “Wait just a moment Kyuubi… Why do you want me as your mate?” Arashi wasn’t disgusted that Kyuubi wanted him. He was actually quite happy.

“Because you have the same look in your eyes that I have in mine… I know how much you want to be loved and so I’m willing to give you mine.” Arashi looked away.

“But were…”

“A human and a demon, I know… But wouldn’t be interesting?” Arashi took Kyuubi’s hand, “It would be but… It would go against hunters code…”

“Then I shall become a hunter with you… I will betray my own kind just to have you Arashi.” Arashi stared at him seeing the seriousness in gaze.

“If you’re willing to do that… Then yes… I’ll be your mate.” Kyuubi grinned. He always got what he wanted. Kyuubi took Arashi back to his house and laid him in bed. You get the picture…

And that is where our actual story begins.

--

Naruto was a small child, his parents were Arashi the great and Kyuubi the Crimson. Kyuubi was proud of his son, he killed a vampire for the first time when he was 3 and it was amazing at how much he took after his mother. After that night he impregnated Arashi with a special seed and the male gave birth to a child. But Naruto’s life was in serious danger. Ever since Kyuubi betrayed the magical kingdom, he was hunted and when Orochimaru learned of his son the child became his and Arashi’s first priority.

Little did everyone know that back in the magical kingdom where Orochimaru reigned there was another boy who was growing up there, a boy who would be raised to kill this boy…

His name was Uchiha Sasuke…

Sasuke was from the prestigious vampire family of the Uchiha’s. He, along with his elder brother, was trained to kill anything and everything. Orochimaru summoned Sasuke’s parents and told them, “Your son Sasuke is the perfect pawn to killing Arashi’s son… Arashi’s son is the one that was prophesied by the Oracle. The one who would kill me… I want your son to kill him first.” The Uchiha leaders bowed, their reputation would now grow to a higher level, not that it wasn’t high to begin with in the first place.

“Sasuke? Are you sure you don’t want Itachi? He is more skilled in these sort of things.”

“Yes it must be Sasuke… I shall train the boy myself.”

The Uchiha’s bowed and left the room…

--

Sasuke was 160 when he heard of this…And he still had the body of an 18 year old boy. He had to seduce an 8 year old boy and then kill him. Sasuke grinned, he was trained for his whole life and now he would get the chance to kill the boy. His gloves were spiked to look like he had talons like the famous Kyuubi. Sasuke’s eyes were blood red as he searched for the right person. Hearing gun shots he fallowed after them.

“Kyuubi? Where’s Naruto?!” Arashi yelled and Sasuke hid behind the wall staring at the famous duo. “I thought he was with you Arashi! NARUTO!!”

Hearing something with his supersonic hearing he heard a little boy screaming. Kyuubi probably couldn’t hear it because his wife was too busy killing along with him. Sasuke ran towards the sound and he met with a blond haired boy who was surrounded by wolves and vampires. Sasuke hissed a bit under his breath. “Of course he would be a wimp… He’s still just a child.” Sasuke jumped down from the building and killed all of them staring at the little boy. The little boy stared at him as well.

Smirking he bent down and held out a bloodied hand, “Come on, your parents must be worried.”

Naruto smacked it away and took out a stake, “I know what you are! You can’t fool me vampire cause I’m trained to kill things like you!” Naruto attacked at him and Sasuke disappeared and reappeared behind the boy flicking him on his head. “Dobe, weren’t you trained to know that vampires can teleport. I could be behind you one minute…” He disappeared from the blonds sight and he appeared above him on the fire well, “And then I could be behind you the next…” Naruto growled and climbed after him, “Get back here teme!!”

“Such a colorful vocabulary for a young child like you.” Naruto jumped up to meet Sasuke’s eyes and then he almost got him in the heart. “Damnit you asshole! Get back here!” Sasuke stood on the roof waiting for the boy. “You sure are slow dobe, how are you supposed to kill me if you can’t even keep up.” Naruto growled and ran towards him but Sasuke disappeared again and Naruto began falling off the roof. If it weren’t for the hand that caught onto his then he would’ve died a second time… Naruto looked at the vampire again seeing that smug look. Naruto growled again and stabbed him in the chest. “Too far over dobe… My hearts not located there…”

Letting go of Naruto he let the other fall down towards the ground. Naruto screamed and was caught by strong arms at the bottom. “It’s fun playing around with you Naruto.”

“How do you know my name?” Naruto asked trying to get out of the cold arms. Succeeding he looked at Sasuke and wondered what this vampire wanted.

“Who in the magical realm doesn’t know the son of Arashi the great and Kyuubi the Crimson? You’re famous amongst us and guess what? You’re on the kings list of people to kill.”

“Is that why you’re here?” Sasuke shook his head and walked towards him. “I’m just here because I am… But don’t worry; I’ll kill you later in your life…” Sasuke said throwing a single black rose towards him. “That’s to let your parents know I have a claim on you dobe.” Sasuke began walking away when he heard Naruto yell, “What’s your name?!”

Sasuke smirked at the little boy, “My name is my own… When I return to kill you there will be a bouquet of those for you.” Sasuke then disappeared for the last time that night and Naruto watched as the vampire jumped and vanished from rooftop to rooftop at an alarmingly fast pace. Naruto looked at the card attached to the rose. Hearing footsteps he saw his father and mother running after him. “Naruto!!” Arashi yelled and picked up his son.

Kyuubi looked at the black rose and his eyes became wide, “Naruto who gave that to you?!” Naruto looked at it and said, “Some vampire who said he’d kill me…”

Arashi looked at it and then at Kyuubi, “Our son has been mate claimed… That vampire is condemning our son to death Kyuubi.”

Kyuubi looked at him and nodded, “Naruto who gave it to you?”

Naruto shook his head, “I don’t know he didn’t tell me his name…”

Kyuubi read the card

I’m in love with my lust

Burning angel wings to dust

I wish I had your angel tonight

Come and play little angel…

X

The card was signed by an X… That could be any vampire out there… “I’m in love with my lust, burning angel wings to dust….” Kyuubi read that part over and over again. “He really does want Naruto as a mate… But he’s also condemning him to death…”

Naruto had been placed to bed hours ago and Arashi sat with his husband in the living room sharpening his stakes. “But what does he want with our son. I know that he’s the most wanted person in the magical realm but… We have to keep Naruto away from this stuff.” Kyuubi nodded and looked towards the room where a shadow was standing next to his son. Kyuubi focused but only saw the black talons on the gloves tracing his son’s features. The shadow disappeared as it was only a vision. “Yes… But where can we go that they’ll never find us Arashi?”

Arashi looked at a map full of colorful tacks. Taking a dart he hit a certain place… Tokyo, Japan… “Then we go there…”

TBC

Yup that would be it… Thanks for reading this first chapter.