TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Just Another Pretty Face by Soul Orchard

[Reviews - 32]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hey me again. And no im not dead...yet. But heres something new. And i might update Caught in the Fray tomorrow. For those of you who are not aquainted with that story take a look.
Just another pretty face…

That’s all I am, huh…? Dark eyes looked down at the concrete side walk, remembering the past. He removed one hand his pocket to put his earphone back in place, the other hand turning up the volume to his ipod still concealed in his pocket. The music blared loud enough so that passers by could hear, but he didn’t care…not at all.

She’s a fast love professional
Crafty, bold & beautiful
Stage right
Lock eyes
I swear it’s magical.

From across the street a pair of bright blue eyes locked onto the brooding boy. Naruto, the ‘New kid on the block’ had just finished unpacking his room when the door bell rang. The person at the door was the next door neighbor, Kiba. They were making conversation on the steps of Naruto’s stoop.

“Who’s that…?” He asks as if mesmerized. Kiba looked over his shoulder and spotted who Naruto was talking about. Immediately his face scrunched up.

“That’s Sasuke…He’s a real ass.” Naruto heard nothing that Kiba said other than ‘Sasuke’.

Her name is Melanie
Says she digs my melodies
Likes how I move
Thinks I’m cool
That’s what she said to me

Sasuke could practically felt someone staring at him. Shivers traveled up and down his spine as he slowly looked across the street. His black eyes met with a bright blue pair. Naruto notices that he had been caught staring and did the only thing he could, smile sheepishly.

Sasuke blinked, then blinked again and turned away. He knew that stare…He hated it. It made him feel like a type of exotic animal on display or something.

Big stage, bright lights
Short love, long nights
Frequent flights through the skies to see stars
I come back to town
She’s hanging around
It still feels so real
But we can’t go too far

“Sasuke…” Naruto said, letting it roll around in his mouth like taste testing a fine wine. Kiba looked at him strangely.

“Naruto, you okay?” Naruto was snapped out of his daze and looked at his neighbor. Naruto smiled sheepishly.

Her favorite colors be platinum & gold
She only loves in stereo
She only loves in stereo
I should know cuz I’ve seen it before
I think I’ve gotta let her go
She only loves in stereo

“Sorry, I was lost in thought….” Kiba frowned.

“Alright I have to go. But if you need a tour guide around town let me know if not I’ll se you in the morning to take you to school. Naruto nodded and walked back inside.

Turn on the video
Oh my goodness, there she goes
Now I’m hot
Seems I’m not the only one she knows
Name-dropping everyday
I still want her anyway
I like how she moves
Think she’s cool

Sasuke rounded the corner, pausing and looking back to see if the blond was still staring. He wasn’t… Sasuke frowned as he looked at the ‘SOLD!’ sign on the lawn. His frown deepened when he remembered who lived in that house before…

Sasuke’s frown disappeared and his eyes softened as he remembered the touches, that voice…those eyes…

As soon as the frown disappeared it was back, even worst. Sasuke ‘tsked’ and continued on his way.

My favorite getaway
Big stage, bright lights
Short love, long nights
Déjà vu, yeah we do it again
Off to the next town
She’s on to the next round
Let it go, we both know
That it’s all gonna end

‘There was nothing there…’ That’s what he told me. ‘You were…just a pretty face Sasuke. You looked like something I wanted and when I got it…you weren’t what I expected…’

‘I’m sorry.’ He said that and walked out of my life.

Her favorite colors be platinum & gold
She only loves in stereo
She only loves in stereo
I should know cuz I’ve seen it before
I think I’ve gotta let her go
She only loves in stereo

Sasuke walked up he steps to his home and fished out his keys. Thrusting the silver key in roughly he turned the knob and jerked open the door, slamming it behind him. ‘I’m Home!’

He walked into the living room and stared blankly at his silver haired guardian as he lazed on the couch reading another ‘Novel’

Bridge she fell in love with the radio
It wasn’t really me
So I had to let her go
Just ask any DJ back in her hometown
She likes to get around
Just watch as she gets down

Kakashi looked up at Sasuke. “Yo.” He said and smiled. You could tell since his trademark turtleneck was missing.

“Hn.” Sasuke replied not really looking at Kakashi anymore.

“How was your interview?” Kakashi asked truly interested. Sasuke shrugged, slowly taking off his black sweater revealing his white shirt with the ‘Eclectic[1]’ logo.

“So that means they’ll be thinking about it?”

Her favorite colors be platinum & gold
She only loves in stereo
She only loves in stereo
I should know cuz I’ve seen it before
I think I’ve gotta let her go
She only loves in stereo…

“Well…” Sasuke said, the first words since he left his interview. “They said they liked the story and the way I write.” Sasuke took a seat next to Kakashi.

“Oh by the way. We’re going to visit the new family that moved Dai-kun’s old house.” Kakashi said cheerily…a little too cheerily. Sasuke’s eyes narrowed and his fists clenched.

“Whatever…” He whispered coldly getting up and walking to his room where he plopped down on his bed.

There’s someone out there for everyone…

What a load.

(I finally sat down and wrote this. I don’t think it’s very good though.

R&R)

The song Sasuke was listening to was Stereo by John Legend

And Eclectic is a project I’m working on.

i really dont like the fact this site wont upload msword...