TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Oddities of Oddities by uzamaki_fluff

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Yea so um I don't own Naruto, or TONFA or any of the authors on here...good thing I am not bashing any of them...*chuckles shyly* but anyways yea,,
I had joined this site back in August and manged to notice a few things about the site and the stories in general. I am just an observant little person like that, and here are the things I have managed to notice about some of the fanfictions, reviews, and some trends.

~When it comes to pairing on here it is all the very generic and sometimes boring, NaruSasu, NaruGaa, NaruHina, and NaruSaku. Yes all of those bore me to tears sometimes, why can't there just be a random pairing that noone has ever thought of with Naruto. I have read one, it was called The Seduction Of Nara Shikamaru, and it had a NaruShika pairing, and me personally, I loved every line of it.

~When it comes to authors on here, some people just go for certain things, and the most important thing that people look at is the name of the author. Don't say that you don't because that is not entirely true. Hell I even look for certain names as authors, to see if it is worth reading, because in all honesty they have a talent for writing. And just so you know those names are Akirahatesyou, Daisukekun, Antilogicgirl, T-Witch, and Antagonist.

~Even though we have both a site for RP-ing and a Forums site, people her still post chatting amougst eachother type stories. Even though it has been stated many times that the stories and reviews are not meant for that sort of thing.

~Even though the story Twilight's Eve only had three main reviewers while the story was in the process of being written: Akirahatesyou, Randomguy and Kivae. The story managed to wind up in second place in the Suspence/Drama catergory for the NFA this year. Yes that does mean that I had kept track of what is going on.

~Even though the prospect of having a Mary Sue is bad and evil in the world of fanfictioning, it is something that is unavoidable. Every author here who had created an OC, has created one that leans toward the Mary Sue-ness. Not everyone is all that innocent at all, so don't be so judgemental about other people characters.

~I have also come to notice that when it comes to animes that most of the authors consider as fave two other animes just happen to pop up next to Naruto: Bleach and Fullmetal Alchemist. Both awesome in there own rights, but yet hardly anyone has come up with the idea of if the three worlds some how collided.

~Even though it is my pen name that appears as the main author of the series and the stories, for some reason every ounce of creative credit and whatnot all falls onto Daisukekun. I love him and all and yea he is like my best friend and such, but I seriously don't like that simple fact. Mostly because he doesn't either, it is a collabrative effort that we both put our hearts into. I am kinda sorta hurt by that one, but I will deal I guess.

And there you have it my obeservations, hand delivered to you from me. The one the only Amanda-baachan, even though I am only 19 years old Dai insists on calling me that one.