TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Outsiders by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: A picture of Mika is at the end~In her new outfit n3n

I dun own Naruto
The next morning Mika woke up to a pink and grey dog like creature with long fangs cuddled up besides her.
She pushed a strand of hair from her face and nudged the animal gently, "Ace-oniichan?" she whispered, making it open it's eyes and look over at Mika.
"Ohayo...." he whispered, before catching the sadness that seemed to flicker in and out of her eyes, he turned human and looked at her worriedly. "...Mika? Neechan?" he asked, getting no response.
Her eyes started to well up with tears as she hugged her older brother sadly.
"I'm a horrible person...." she cried.
"It's okay..." Ace whispered, hugging her, knowing what she was talking about.
The moment was interupted by a loud shriek and Isaac dashing into the room and hiding under the bed, trembling.
Mika wiped the tears from her eyes and looked under the bed at Isaac, "Isaac-kun?"
"I woke up this morning to Cahal's hand in my pants! AND HIM KISSING ME!" Isaac screamed.
"Ne, atleast he is sexy..." Mika muttered under her breath, "Not like my Amphy, but that is besides the point. We know you are gay, just hook up with Cahal-chan."
There was a long silence, "You do realize he is my brother, right?"
"Ya, do you have a problem with twincest?"
"Yes, I do...."
Next was Naruto to come bursting into the room with outfits slung over his arm, "OUTFITS!"
"What's wrong with what I normally wear?" Mika asked.
"You can't run in a skirt, BUT, you can run in what we are about to give you," Naruto beamed, showing her a top much like her original one, but with fishnet filling in the opening, though it still revealed a large amount of cleavage.
Then he showed her the bottom, that was a dark grey skirt with a pink slit up the middle and made so it was like two flaps on the front and back. The last things were the legging like things that went under the skirt and kunai pouch with bandages.
Mika's eyes lit up, "KAWAII~!" she cooed happily, as she grabbed the outfit, pushing everyone out.
Ace sighed, "Amazing how clothes can make her so happy..."

When Mika appeared again she looked at everyone else's outfit. Ace was in a black turtle neck, sleeveless shirt that cut off so his stomach was showing, he also wore tight black jeans and black ninja sandals.
Karma was dressed in a green dress that started right above her chest, the skirt part flowed out into two tail like extensions, her headband was around her waist, and she wore specially made green sandals.
Cahal and Isaac were once again in pretty much matching outfits. Mesh shirts and black capris with blue sandals.
Mika looked at her hands, that were now gloved with black leather gloves that she had found.
Kakashi poofed in, smirking, "Training is not going to happen today, I promised I'd take Ace-kun out on a date..."
Ace practically squealed.
"What happened to Iruka?" Sasuke asked as he walked up behind Kakashi.
"He broke up with me...he'll be back though..." Kakashi laughed.
"Probably because you are such a pervert...." Naruto muttered.
Ace clung to Kakashi's leg, making Kakashi smirk, "Naruto, I like what you've done with Ace-kun..."
Ace's inner self jumped around excitedly, Kakashi, one of the sexiest ninja in the village, was implying that Ace looked hot.
Mika smirked, putting a hand on her hip, "Well, I want to get the hang of this anyways...." she looked at Isaac, "Isaac, Sasuke-kun, come on, Sasuke, you need to teach us!"
Karma grabbed Naruto's hand, and Cahal's, "Come on! Naruto-kun can teach us!"
"AND I GET MY DATE WITH KAKASHI-SENSEI!" Ace yelled, making Kakashi smirk even more beneath his mask.




TBC