TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Warning: YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENTER THE AKATSUKI CHATROOM by Sand_Sibling_Sushi

[Reviews - 27]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own naruto, or any naruto related stuff, or any naruto characters, or any naruto ANYTHING
Yay! This is my first fanfic and I HOPEHOPE IT CAN MAKE IT! Anyways, yes, it is about Aktasuki members chatting in a chatroom. How did you guess? Anyways, enjoy!
Notsie: Some fluff, and it seems pointless at some parts.
THE ONLINE AKATSUKI CHAT!


Not_a_Shark12 has logged on

Not_a_Shark12:Hello? Itachi-sama? R you on?
Not_a_Shark12:ITACHI_SAMA?
Not_a_Shark12: >:(

ReDHead-puppeter has logged on

Not_a_Shark12: ITACHI-SAMA WERE THE BLOODY **** ARE U?!
ReDHead-puppeter: O_O
ReDHead-puppeter: Sorry, kisame, if you want to borrow itachi-sama’s nailpolish, hes out on a mission.
Not_a_Shark12: I don’t want 2 bloody borrow his **** nailpolish, baka, I need 2 get my ****ing manga back!
ReDHead-puppeter: My, my, kisame-sama has got himself a little temper, yes?
Not_a_Shark12: Shut up, puppet boy, what r u even doing on here?
ReDHead-puppeter: I’m bored, Deidara is going through some kind of weird phase, he’s locking himself in the closet and making weird cell phone noises all day.
ReDHead-puppeter: I never knew you were social enough to go on to a chatroom.
Not_a_Shark12: Shut the **** up, at least my only friends r not dolls
ReDHead-puppeter: At least I don’t sing weird songs in the shower.
Not_a_Shark12: What?! D:< I SO DO NOT sing in the shower!
ReDHead-puppeter: Mmhm. T.T What was it yesterday? Oh yeah. You were singing “Hollabackgirl” at least fifty times in the shower and used up all our hot water -_-‘ I swear, you kept us up all night long with that crappy voice of yours.
Not_a_Shark12: WHAT?! THAT’S NOT TRU AT ALL! I DID NOT SING IN THE SHOWR LAST NIGHT!
ReDHead-puppeter: Do you take choir? You’ve got the raspy and low parts right, it’s the nice-sounding parts that you need to work on.
Not_a_Shark12: I DO NOT SING!
ReDHead-puppeter: Now, now, kisame-sama, don’t yell too loud, you’ll ruin your voice before you can get a chance to sing. >:)
Not_a_Shark12: U baka, im typing, not yelling!
ReDHead-puppeter: You might as well be typing, I can hear you pounding the keyboard all the way in the bathroom here.
Not_a_Shark12: ???? Why the **** are u in the bathroom?
ReDHead-puppeter: Oh, um, no reason, I typed that up by mistake.
Not_a_Shark12: Oh, RIGHT. Are u typing on yur laptop while putting on make up in the mirror at the same time?
ReDHead-puppeter: Well, at least im not singing in the shower.
Not_a_Shark12: **** **** **** **** **** ****


HorrifyingGreen has logged on

ReDHead-puppeter: O.O Who is horrifyinggreen?
HorrifyingGreen: Hello Sasori.
Not_a_Shark12: HAHAAA WAT THE HECK IS THE NAME HORRIFYING GREEN, THAT’S SO LAME, LOL!
HorrifyingGreen: Hello kisame…
HorrifyingGreen: What are you two doing on?
ReDHead-puppeter: Kisame is waiting for Itachi-sama to sign on, he needs his manga back. Im just bored.
Not_a_Shark12: R u zetsu-sama?
HorrifyingGreen: Yes.
HorrifyingGreen: This is an old sn orochimaru used to share with me.
ReDHead-puppeter: Why would orochimaru share a sn with you?
HorrifyingGreen: He would prank email McDonalds, but when they tried to figure out who did it, they blamed it on me.
ReDHead-puppeter: ooo
Not_a_Shark12: That bastard
ReDHead-puppeter: Why don’t you make another sn?
HorrifyingGreen: Well, I’m too tired to I just came on here to relax for a bit. I’ve been fixing the showerhead all day.
HorrifyingGreen: Which reminds me, Kisame, if you will, please stop singing those terrible songs in the shower. You waste the hot water AND keep us up all night.
Not_a_Shark12: U IDIOTS! THAT WAS NOT ME, I DO NOT SING IN THE SHOWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReDHead-puppeter: Denial, classic.
Not_a_Shark12: AAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGH YOU ****!!!!!!!!
HorrifyingGreen: Please, kisame, if you keep swearing like that, you’ll wear down the chat room’s censoring system, and then SSS will have to kick you out.
Not_a_Shark12: SSS? Who the **** is that???


Sand_Sibling_Sushi has logged on

Sand_Sibling_Sushi: ITSAMEYA, YOU IDIOT! NO MORE SWEARING OR ELSE!
Not_a_Shark12: GAH! HOW THE-um-HECK DID YOU KNOW WE WERE TALKING ABOUT YOU JUST NOW?!!!
Sand_Sibling_Sushi: HAHAAA! FEAR MY ALMIGHTY AUTHOR POWERS! BWA HAHA HAA HAAA!
Sand_Sibling_Sushi: oh, and btw, do any of you know how to spell that disease you get when you can’t go to sleep?
ReDHead-puppeter: I think that’s insomnia, right?
Sand_Sibling_Sushi: kk, thnx! ^_^

Sand_Sibling_Sushi has signed out

Not_a_Shark12: Well that was freaking weird.
ReDHead-puppeter: Not as freaking weird as your voice.
Not_a_Shark12: Just shaddap, would u?