TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Closing the Gap by Alice Nine

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: arh my first eva fan fichtion...
i hope you's like it, i have a blurred idear of whats going to happen in the story, but im still working on it, this is teh first chapter!
Plz comment! tell me what i should cange and whats good!
DISCLAIMER: I did not write Naruto or create it's charchters, though i wish i did, i don't own them in any way, all i do is write fan fictions.


Chapter one: She’s not dead

Sasuke, with the back of his hand wiped the cold sweat from his forehead, staring down at Hinata; her pulsating body was a quivering mess in his arms. Hinata started to choke as her stomach clenched, blood splattering from her mouth, her strength distinguished as she feel back on Sasuke’s lap.
Sasuke had never felt so defenceless in his sixteen years of living, here he was, a dieing Hinata sprawled across his lap, Naruto unconscious only metres away from his grasp, his blonde hair stained with Hinata’s royal blood.

“Where is Sakura when you need her,” Sasuke cursed under his breath, as he looked up at the cold dark figure casting its shadow over the now defenceless Naruto. “I swear to god Itachi,” Sasuke started but was silenced as Itachi’s gaze diverted from Naruto to him, Sharingan flashing over his death like eyes. His pupils dilating as three black dots spun around in his now blood red irises.

“I don’t think your in any position to be making threats,” Itachi scowled, placing his foot adjacent to Naruto’s head pushing his face further into the dirt, “I’m not the one holding the dead girl.”

“She’s not dead, because that’s your fate Itachi,” Sasuke said coldly, Sasuke may have been acting like he was under control, but inside he felt as if his head was going to explode.
Sasuke pushed his hand down harder on Hinata’s gaping puncture stopping the blood from exceedingly flowing out. He couldn’t take his hand away; if he did it would surely be Hinata’s death.
So what was he going to do, he was a sitting duck to Itachi’s attacks, and just to add to the turmoil Itachi had his foot ever pushing Naruto’s face into the harsh ground.
He couldn’t even make a seal or some form of attack because he had to keep pressure on Hinata’s wounds.
Itachi lifted his foot from Naruto’s head and stepped towards Sasuke a evil grin forming across his face.

Sakura bit away at her nails as she hid behind a large bolder, it’s surface could have been made out of paper mashay as it crumbled away at the edges, she winced as some of the rock scattered onto the ground, but was relieved as Itachi was to concentrated on Sasuke to notice.
She needed to stay hidden, at least until she had completed her plan.

Sasuke glared ice faced at Itachi as he stopped in front of him; his footsteps echoed though the massive tomb causing dust to fill the air.
Sasuke coughed as the dirt flew up into his face.
“And to think you’re an avenger,” Itachi teased kneeling down in front of his brother.

Sasuke’s grip tightened on Hinata’s wound, making her clench and cough up more blood. Sasuke stopped; he didn’t want to lose his cool, not in front of Itachi!

“You’re not an avenger, what makes you think you can save this girl, if you couldn’t even save our parents,” Itachi laughed, grabbing up a hand full of dirt and throwing it in Sasuke’s face, getting enjoyment out of the fact that Sasuke couldn’t do anything about it.

“I won’t let her die,” Sasuke said though gritted teeth, his eyes blurry as the dust filled them.

Sakura tightened her fists with anguish as she thought about what she was going to do, ‘please work,’ she prayed in her head, opening her eyes, it was now or never.
Sakura turned towards the bolder putting her hands up to its surface it’s crumbly edges giving in to her touch, she then went for it digging her nails in and scrapping away the dirt, the chunks of bolder sending vibrations though the massive tomb.

Itachi stood up as he heard the mounds of dirt hit the ground, he looked to Sasuke smiling, he looked like he was enjoying himself, “Look’s like you’re friend has come out to play,” Itachi giggled of all things, as he turned towards the sound stalking his way to the other side of the tomb.

Itachi walked proudly, as Sakura peered around the bolder, watching as he came ever closer, “there’s no point in hiding anymore sweet pea,” Itachi mocked, taking proud steps, he then stopped as he felt his arm put pressure on something, he looked down at first he couldn’t see what it was. It was invisible to the immediate eye, it was a long almost invisible string, attached was a piece of parchment imprinted on it was scriptures telling Itachi that he had just walked into a explosive trap. Itachi stepped back, inside he hoped that it wasn’t to late to turn things around, that if he stepped back he wouldn’t be affected, but as he did hundreds of little semi invisible strings wound there away around Itachi’s body, deeming him defenceless and in a sense dead.

Sakura ran out from behind the bolder and towards Sasuke, as the bombs did there work on Itachi’s body, she smiled to herself. They now had a chance to save Hinata, if they got out of here fast enough they could deliver her to a doctor in no time.

Sasuke’s eyes widened as the smoke started to clear , “replacement technique,” Sasuke cried out, as in the place were Itachi’s scorched body should have been stood a flowing mound of mud.
But Sasuke wasn’t fast enough, to warn Sakura as Itachi’s form appeared behind her he was preparing to form a seal.
Sasuke had to make a decision, when you’re in these moments time seems to slow down, Sasuke found this in this case.
Sakura was going to die if he didn’t do something, and if he lifted his hands Hinata’s could die, but he had to, if he was fast enough he could save them both.

Sasuke pulled his hand from Hinata’s body standing up he formed a seal in lightning speed, speaking the words, “Kanton no Jutsu,” Sasuke cried out, spending waves of fire towards Itachi.

“You’re to late,” Sasuke stiffened as he heard his brothers voice whisper into his ear, pain shot up his spine as he felt Itachi’s dagger dig itself into him, “You’re to late again.”