TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 10] LikedPrinter


Summary: To stop the Kyuubi, the Yondaime is forced to split apart a pair of twins...Hyuuga twins, and not just any Hyuuga, Hinata and her twin brother. Semisuper powered Naruto.
Rating:
Category: General Fiction
Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 14 Completed: No
Words: 41336 Read: 21844
Published: 05/12/06 Updated: 24/05/08



1. Chapter 1 by Nightblade888 [Reviews - 1] Liked (2893 words)
I do not own Naruto or any characters you might recognize. As far as I know, the plot is my own creation though. I am reposting thise here to get a more diverse opinion of my work. I am the same author as on ff.net. (A/N: This is the result of a rather nasty plot bunny that got stuck in my mind around, oh beginning of summer, and just wouldn’t dislodge itself. To those who may worry about Naruto of the Mirage have no fear, chapter 16 is nearly done and will be out at latest Wed, in some form or another. This story will be multi-chaptered, but don’t expect updates very often. My concentration is on Mirage and school work, I just wanted to get this down on virtual paper. Please review; I’ll never know how insane my mental ramblings are without outside input.)

2. Chapter 2 by Nightblade888 [Reviews - 0] (2453 words)
(A/N: The idea just struck me, when I was thinking about ways to explain away Hinata’s attraction to Naruto without it being love. Guess it struck a chord somewhere. Anyway, I hope you like this chapter, it is a bit smaller than I usually write, but 5-6 pages is about as long as the chapters will get for awhile. If you want you can suggest pairings, but right now it will be Haran/Ino. I just like that. Please review and I’ll keep writing.)

3. Chapter 3 by Nightblade888 [Reviews - 0] (2624 words)
(A/N: Thanks for the support of my last couple chapters! I really appreciate the reviews you send me, and I hope you will keep them coming. This chapter was a bit difficult to get out, but I hope you like it, I decided (after a long and hard debate which was decided by a coin flip) to keep Haran’s mother alive, as she will move the main sub plot along much better. I don’t normally do this, but I’m going to give you guys a teaser/general idea of where this story will go.

By the time this story reaches the Naruto II arc, most of the action will be about the Hyuuga family and their various problems, with a bit of ninja action thrown in. I’m hoping to make this a deeper fic rather than a fighting one.

That’s just a heads up; it won’t be for a while. I hope everyone has a good holiday season, no matter which holiday it is.)

4. Chapter 4 by Nightblade888 [Reviews - 0] (4431 words)
Ok, so I realize that it might be kind of cheesy, but I wanted to put some songs in here…mainly because I could. The first song is ‘New Transmission’ by Lostprophets, the second one is Hate (I Really Don’t Like You) by Plain White T’s, and the last one was, obviously, Pretty Fly for a White Guy, by The Offspring. I’d suggest listening to them but it’s just a suggestion.

Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter, so please review!)

5. Chapter 5 by Nightblade888 [Reviews - 0] (2188 words)

6. Chapter 6 by Nightblade888 [Reviews - 0] (2182 words)
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REVIEW! I would like it very much to get some feed back for this story!
7. Chapter 7 by Nightblade888 [Reviews - 0] (2603 words)

8. Chapter 8 by Nightblade888 [Reviews - 2] Liked (2231 words)
Please review! I haven't gotten any for this story!
9. Chapter 9 by Nightblade888 [Reviews - 2] Liked (2832 words)

10. Chapter 10 by Nightblade888 [Reviews - 1] Liked (2529 words)
(A/N: There’s chapter 10! I promise that the next chapter will have the new and improved exams. What I really hope though, is that I explained my reasoning for having team seven in the exams, even though they obviously aren’t ready for it. Trust me, they will factor in to the exam, but their role in the overall plot of it is kind of limited.

As you know by now, this is becoming rather abusive to Sasuke and Sakura, well mostly Sasuke. Anyway, I have a question to pose to you, my loyal readers. Which would be most embarrassing to Sasuke’s ego?

1) Looses to Haran in the second exam?
2) Looses to Haran in the third exam?
3) Looses to Gaara in the third exam?
4) Looses to Gaara in the second round?

This isn’t really a poll, I have the plot of the exams more or less mapped out, and I just wanted to see what you think on the issue. Personally, I think it would be 3, especially if Gaara took an arm and/or a leg, making his dream of killing Itachi impossible to obtain, but that’s just me. I suppose it would be just as bad if he lost to Haran in the second round.

Thank you to everyone who has reviewed already, I appreciate your comments a lot, and I hope to hear from all of you for this chapter as well.)

11. Chapter 11 by Nightblade888 [Reviews - 1] Liked (2901 words)
Ok, well, I’m not too happy with the chapter, I just couldn’t come up with a new test that would be challenging and yet play to Team Seven somehow. So I hope the new twists will keep you happy until the next exam.

I’m sorry this took so long, but I’ve just been too engrossed with ‘Mirage’ lately to concentrate on this story. I swear that I am not giving up on this story, but I just have gotten this really strong urge to work on Mirage, especially now that I’ve gotten to the awesomely sweet part.

Thanks to everyone who reviewed the last chapter, and to those who just wrote in to let me know what they thought about my question, thanks to you guys also. So please review this chapter and I promise that I’ll try and update soon, but I really want to advance Mirage some more, so no promises.)

12. Chapter 12 by Nightblade888 [Reviews - 1] Liked (2922 words)
Once again, I have the same feelings as last chapter, I like the cannon events so much that I have a hard way to change them for this story. Hopefully I have explained the slight differences enough that no one is left behind and hopefully you liked the chapter.

First I’d like to say that Haran hasn’t mastered his nature manipulation, he has just enough control to push the nature through a jyuken strike, something that is easier (at least in my world) than it is through another method, and even then, only when he had sustained contact with the victim.

Secondly, Sasuke still has the seal, and it is still pulling him to Orochimaru, but it no longer can pull chakra from his body, as the pathways it made have been destroyed.

Thank you for all the reviews you have written me for the last chapter, I’m glad that so many of you like this story and for those of you who reviewed in the past week, you guys should get some credit for getting me to write this when I have. I was going to write the next chapter of Mirage, but this just seemed to flow easier and so here it is! Please keep reviewing and as always, any questions you have you can feel free to pm me.)

13. Chapter 13 by Nightblade888 [Reviews - 1] Liked (3334 words)
I know that many of you have been waiting for this for about five months now, and I’m truly sorry that it’s taken so long, but I was way too busy with school work and a full time job that I never got the time. Then, when time presented itself, I found myself writer’s blocked so far into a corner that I just couldn’t think of anything or any way to continue the plot. I guess you could consider the past five months a kind of temporary hiatus for me, but hopefully you’ve noticed that in the past two or three weeks, this is my third update, so I’m back baby!

Although I’ve been concentrating on Naruto of the Mirage, this story probably has the most public demand of my stories, so it’ll be worked on until it is finished.

I apologize for the filler chapter, but I needed someway to break the block on my mind and this is all I thought of. Jiraiya gets introduced and Neji and Haran have a meeting of the minds. Nothing too big or too fancy, but necessary.

Thanks to everyone that reviewed the last chapter and to those who have been waiting patiently for this chapter, please help a poor man out and review, please!

Any way, next chapter we get some fighting, Haran and Gaara are set to go at it, it was originally going to be a Neji vs. Haran thing, but I didn’t feel like leaving Shino with Gaara. Don’t worry, I’m going to have the two geniuses square off before too long, either before the Tsunade retrieval mission, or right after it, not sure yet.

Anyway, next up on the list of stories to update is either Mirage or Aiko…who knows; maybe you’ll get both pretty soon. I got an Alphasmart for my birthday, so my typing capabilities have been extended greatly.)
14. Chapter 14 by Nightblade888 [Reviews - 1] Liked (5213 words)
(A/N: There you go, now maybe I’ll stop getting so many death threats from the fans of this story. I have a very good reason as to why this took me 5 months, actually, I have many good reasons, I just know that you don’t really care why it took so long, you just want to make sure that I don’t take so long again. Completely understandable, but I’m afraid I just can’t make any promises about an update schedule.

I will say this; more than 80 percent of the reason for my tardiness is writer’s block/remorse. I had the most impossible time thinking of how to write the Haran/Gaara fight, going through everything from having a toad squash him, to…okay, confession time, I couldn’t really come up with anything else…and since that idea sucked…no way I could write the chapter. I tried…and tried…and constantly came up with toads…and then one time I came up a different type of summon…but same way of victory. Not only is this way cooler, but I mean come on! It’s way WAY cooler!

Anyway, thank you to all who reviewed the last chapter, and a special thanks to those of you who reviewed my story in the past month or so…at least the ones who didn’t make a threat on my life.

Please review this chapter as you have done so faithfully for the previous 13, and I promise to try and be quicker with my updates. To try and help myself/reward you who have stuck with me, here’s the synopsis of the next chapter…before I’ve even written it!)