TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Mission: Naruto and Hinata! by Eva Urameshi

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of the creater of Naruto, bless their heart. I did not make up any of these character, only the plot. This is crap, whilist the real Naruto is alot more interesting.
It was a cool summer day. Not too hot, not too sunny. It was a fine summer day.

“Super fine!” Naruto Uzumaki shouted, as he dramatically stomped his way down the road, his feet clapping onto a stone bridge. Fists pumping wildly towards the sky with each step, the young ninja bounded up to the top of the bridge, talking to himself as usual.

“Yeah!” he chuckled, “I am pumped! Believe it!” he cheered, giving the thumbs up over the edge of the bridge as he reached the top. He was brimming with excitement, ready for Jiraiya’s new training. Jiraiya had sent for him from the hospital, saying he had something special to teach him.

“Heheheheheheh! Aw yeah! He’s gonna teach me a new jutsu I bet! One even BETTER than the summoning jutsu!” ecstatic, Naruto leapt into the air and shouted, starting off at a pumped up sprint down the rest of the bridge. Panting, he continued his wild rant.

“Maybe…a fire exploding jutsu! Or maybe a jutsu that makes me invisible! Oh-hoh, man, this is awesome!” Cackling, Naruto didn’t notice the figure that was about to dart out into the road ahead of him until…

BAM!

Naruto heard a shriek and instinctively his arms banded around the figure that collided with him, finding it soft and trembling. Barely able o register, the two being fell to the ground in a heap. Groaning, Naruto raised his head, collapsed on top of this small figure, which continued to scream and flail. He soon noticed why this thing was squabbling and squeaking…It was Hinata! Naruto grabbed Hinata’s shoulders and shook her none-too-nicely.

“Hinata! Hinata, calm down! It’s me, its Naruto!” he shouted, wiggling the screaming girl. Hinata stopped at hearing his name, “N-Naruto??!” Her teary eyes widened, and she lunged forward and clung to him. Naruto reddened slightly and tried to pry her off of him, her sudden closeness affecting him greatly.

“What’s wrong Hinata? Are you hurt?” the look in her eyes stilling him. Hinata quieted and stared off in the direction that she had come from. Naruto looked as well, puzzled. A small toad hopped its way across the road and towards the river, giving a feeble croak.

“You’re afraid…of the toad?” was his first response, figuring it was some girly fright. Turning, arms pulling Hinata into a sitting position, he prepared to let go and leave, when the quiet kunoichi let out a shriek and pointed.

“I-I-I-Its him!” she gasped, gripping Naruto’s arm tightly. Wincing, he tried to hold Hinata still, while she began to flail, “S-save me Na-Na-Naruto!” she shrieked.

Naruto turned, only to come face-to-face with a toad as big as a boulder.
“Wah!” he fell, taking Hinata backwards onto their backs. But it was only then that he saw the rest of the picture. Standing above the toad, silhouetted, was of course Jiraiya.

“Pervy sage??!! Naruto chagrined, pointing accusingly at the form. Hinata meanwhile, clung to Naruto’s arm desperately. But Jiraiya only had his eyes on Hinata, a deep blush on his face.

“Oh come on!” his voice boomed, “I’m not gonna hurt you! We’re just going to play a little game!” Jiraiya giggled like a schoolboy. Hinata trembled and tried to back away, whining.

“No! Get him away Naruto!” she shrieked, as Jiraiya hovered over the couple, reaching for her. A twitch of awareness sparked through Naruto as he noticed Hinata hadn’t stuttered. But instinct kicked in, and he kicked Jiraiya’s advancing hand.

“Ow!” Jiraiya winced, taking his hand back and giving it a reassuring pat. He then turned his attention onto Naruto, suddenly angry. “Listen kid! Why don’t you just run along and leave me and the pretty girl here to play.” Jiraiya sneered at them both, making Hinata whine again wand grip Naruto’s arm hard. A secretive gleam shown in Jiraiya’s eye as Hinata did this, but it went unnoticed. For Naruto had felt a wave of power and protection over Hinata as she clung to him, so he stood, pulling her to her feet as well.

Turning to Jiraiya, Naruto glared viciously, “Listen here, Pervy sage! You leave Hinata alone. Or answer to me, Believe it!” he struck a pose, causing Hinata’s weak heart to flutter as Naruto’s bravery and willingness to protect her.

Jiraiya only straightened and crossed his arms, a serious calm coming over his face.
“What? A punk like you? HAH!” his laugh boomed, accompanied by the toad’s enormous croak.

Irked, Naruto’s eye twitched at the term used against him.
“Punk huh? C’mon!” Naruto rose his fists, pumping up his chakra, “C’mon and fight! I’m ready!”

Jiraiya paused, staring down at Naruto.

……Then he burst out laughing. A deep belly-laugh that almost shook the ground. For minutes on end he cackled wildly until Naruto, who stood by idly long enough, spoke.
“I’m serious! C’mon! I’ll kill you!” He picked up a stone and hurled it at Jiraiya.

…crack!

The stone broke against Jiraiya’s forehead, crumbling. He paused in disbelief, blinking. Rage suddenly filled his face, and he sneered down at Naruto. “Fine! You want some of this, kid?” Jiraiya growled and pulled a long staff from his pocket, raising it high.

“Here! Let’s start right…NOW!” He brought the staff down hard, cracking it against Naruto’s head. Hinata screamed as Naruto collapsed, the staff breaking against his skull. Motionless, Naruto lay there, leg twitching.

“Na-Naruto!” Hinata bent and tugged at his vest. When he didn’t respond, she panicked. “NARUTO! W-what’s wrong?! W-w-w-wake up!!” Trembling, she tried not to cry. But she’d forgotten entirely about Jiraiya, who was watching her, smiling.

“Alright that’s enough.” Jiraiya murmured to her. Hinata twitched, staring up at him with a horrified expression.

“Y-y-you killed him, Jiraiya-sensei!” she squealed, holding Naruto’s head in her lap.

“Don’t be silly, he’s fine. But he needs medical attention. Let’s say…a woman’s touch, if you will.” His smile was gentle and warm. Hinata blushed and stared at the unconscious Naruto.

“Here!” Jiraiya tossed a sack to Hinata, and it crashed to the ground at her side. She jumped, whimpering slightly as she leaned over and picked it up. “Take him to the hut, take care of him. Don’t worry, no one knows were it is except you and me.” Jiraiya hopped off the toad, which immediately disappeared in a puff of smoke, and began to talk across the bridge.

“And remember Hinata, don’t be so nervous.” He chucked, disappearing over the top of the bridge. Hinata stared blankly at the bridge, then back to Naruto.

“But…how…?” she gasped when a large croak was heard. Flicking her gaze up she stared at a large toad, similar to the one Jiraiya rode on, which had nudged her in her back. She blushed, “Oh! Toad-San! Are you going to help me?” she smiled softly, the blinked. “I…I’m not stuttering?” she gasped, and again the toad croaked, giving her another nudge. She smiled and patted his head.

“Okay Mr. Toad, help me move Na-Naruto.” She forced his name out on a blush, looking to him. She smiled nervously and patted his head. The toad wiggled closer to Naruto and croaked loudly. Giggling softly, Hinata tugged Naruto onto the back of the toad. She blushed deeper at the feel of his soft body heat.

“Don’t worry Naruto… I’ll take care…of you…”

(END of PART ONE.)
(PART TWO coming soon)