TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Konoha Garden by eta_carinae

[Reviews - 57]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Title: Konoha Garden
Chapters: 1/? (hope to make it short…)
Rated: R
Pairing: SasuNaru, and others
Summary: AU, Yaoi, Naruto is 18, so everyone else is aged correspondingly.
Naruto lives in a brothel run by his aunt, Tsunade. He is talked into cross-dressing as a girl to serve a group of royal nobles one night, and all goes horribly wrong when his identity is found out by none other than Sasuke.
Disclaimer: Don’t own Naruto, just want to write out my SasuNaru fantasy…or smut.

***

Naruto huffed as he dropped the heavy bucket of steaming hot water in front of Sakura’s room. He straightened and groaned as a few bones cracked, and banged loudly at the door.

“Sakura-chan! The hot water is here! Open the door! Hurry up! Hurrrrreeeeeeeeeee!”

There was a bit of shuffling, and the door whipped open with a very annoyed looking pink hair girl, dressed in a flimsy pink yukata.

“Naruto! Can’t you put the volume down a bit? You’re ruining the only time we girls get to rest!”

Naruto’s shoulders drooped a little, but he continued to smile his goofy grin.

“Mah, mah, don’t be so angry early in the evening, Sakura-chan! Look! I even bought you hot water so you can soak and relax!” Naruto said all this while excitedly gesturing at the hot water, while mimicking a very relaxed look of ecstasy. Sakura couldn’t help but smiled, and before she knew it, she was laughing uncontrollably at Naruto’s fake expressions.

“Alright, I get it!” She exclaimed clutching at her stomach in mirth. “Now can you please bring it in, so I can actually get my bath?”

“Yeps!”

Naruto stopped his ministrations, and quickly heaved the heavy bucket off the ground and carried it into Sakura’s room.
He proceeded to the bathing area separated by a byobu, a folding screen that had saukra blossoms painted over it, and poured the water into the large wooden bathing tub.

“There! All done! Now, go and soak all you want, and let all the stress from entertaining those perverts melt in the water, ok?” Naruto grinned happily, and added, “Oh, and Tsunade baa-chan said tonight will probably be a little quiet, so you night not even have to work, ne?”

Sakura smiled politely at Naruto and just nodded. Naruto returned her smile, and left the room noisily, banging the empty bucket against the door, before sliding the door close.

Sakura let out a tired sigh, and made her way behind the screen, and started to undress, throwing her garments over the screen and slowly climbed into the large tub, now filled with hot water.

She knew Naruto was only trying to cheer her up, but she had long accepted her fate, as with the rest of the girls that worked there. It was a filthy, and low job, but at least she didn’t have to sleep on the streets with an empty stomach. She sighed again, and closed her eyes, finally letting the stress soak away in the warm water.
Naruto hurried along to distribute more hot water to the rest of the girls that worked there. Ino screamed at him for being late, Tenten has thanked him politely, and Hinata had stuttered shyly, while furiously blushing.

The four girls, including Sakura, were the main attraction in the brothel. Of course, there were others, but only the top four were given special privileges, such as their own room, better clothes, expensive make-up, and a manservant to do their bidding. They were called the four flowers of Konoha.

As a business in its own right, the place was run pretty well by the manager or Madame, Tsunade. She made sure the girls were treated well, and the customers were happy, happy enough to come back for more. And she always, tried her best to find a suitable husband for her ‘daughters’, as she calls them. Sometime, a regular customer would like the girl enough to buy her, and that spelt the girl’s end from her grueling job of serving other men. It spelt freedom.
Even though it was bad for business for a girl to leave, Tsunade knew, that they could not live a life as a prostitute forever, she did not want them ending up like herself.

Tsunade spied Naruto carrying hot water for the top four girls, and smiled slightly. Her nephew, left to him by her sister before she committed suicide. She grimaced at the pained memory. Her sister had been working in this very brothel 18 years ago. She was the most beautiful, and legendary flower of Konoha of all time. With her long silky blond hair, and large almond shaped eyes that glittered like sapphires, coupled with her perfect body, she was the most desirable woman in the country. But fate never left extraordinary people alone, it just had to ruin her already tattered life by introducing an evil trickster. He who, lied to her with sweet words, stole her heart, impregnated her, to then disappear without trace. Pure evil, with red hair, and three whisker like marks on each of his cheeks.
Luckily, Naruto had survived when they pulled her body out from the river, in which she threw herself in, but the mother was beyond saving, as she chased death, as much as death chased her.
And now, he had grown to become quite a fine young man. His good looks inherited mostly from his mother, except for the telltale whisker marks on his cheeks. He is beautiful just like his mother, but Tsunade thanked the gods that Naruto was born a boy, she did not want another girl to fall miserably into the world of debauchery. Tsunade frowned worriedly, when thoughts of men who prefer young boys entered her mind, and shook her head furiously, trying to dislodge images of disgusting old men groping her little Naruto.

Shizune ordered the rest of the girls to get ready for the night, when she saw Tsunade sitting at the main table with a bottle of sake, staring absent mindedly at Naruto running his errands. She walked up to the table and sat down across from her blonde manager, and peered at her anxiously.

“Nee, Tsunade-sama, are you ok?”
Tsunade seemed to break out of her reverie, and smiled slightly at her assistant, a faint tinge of redness on her cheeks. Shizune suspected she was drunk already.
“Nothing, just looking at Naruto, and thinking about how he’s grown up to be quite the looker.” Tsunade giggled, and downed another cup of sake.

“Yes, he looks so much like his late mother…but you’ve done a wonderful job in raising him! No one has worked harder than you to bring that boy up. I mean, look at him, he’s so cheerful, and full of life…so bubbly….” Shizune’s voiced died away as she tried desperately to think more of Naruto’s better traits, and sweatdropped when she caught Tsunade’s glare.

“Bubbly?! Ha! More like HYPERACTIVE! God knows what I fed him to have him bouncing like a ball.”

Shizune laughed softly, and excused herself, needing to go and make sure the rest of the girls were ready.

Tsunade sighed heavily, ‘well, looks like tonight won’t be that busy’, and continued to drink herself into oblivion.

****

Uchiha Sasuke glared at Kiba, who was currently dancing on top of the table with his dog, and singing in an overly loud and ear splitting voice. He glared even harder, when Kiba decided to start stripping, however he made no move to intervene.
Luckily, Rock Lee jumped onto the table and grabbed the dog lover by his armpits and heaved him off before he could reveal anymore skin, much to everyone’s relief.
Kiba and Lee collapsed onto the ground in a tangle, while the drunken lad continued to sing and hiccup. Rock Lee looked at him worriedly, and decided to drag him to the restrooms and sober him up a little.

Shikamaru yawned and caught the Uchiha’s glare and smirked.
Today, was Kiba Inuzuka’s 18th birthday, and he had booked out the entire upper level in the most expensive restaurant the village had to offer. He had invited his closest friends, and planned to party all night and get wasted, however there seemed to be a tense atmosphere weighing upon the room. The party lacked girls.
Not that anyone blamed Kiba for this, since not any one of them had much experience with girls. They were lordlings after all, the relatives of the Emperor that ruled the country, and all send to the royal academy which consists of boys only. All girls or women they associated with up until this point were prim and proper, with proper linage or connections, hardly suitable to be invited to an all night drink fest.
But 18 marked the age where the young nobles have come of age, graduated from the academy, and allowed to do as they please until they inherit their father’s legacy.
Shikamaru screwed up his eyebrows as he thought of the presence of women, ‘troublesome’, was all he could come up with. Ever since Rock Lee turned 18, their group had increasing contact with the opposite sex. And when Sasuke had turned 18, the number of females that they associated with, or knew grew exponentially and currently still amassing. It made sense, since the Uchiha was the closest to the royal line in their group, and his family’s estate already in his hands, not to mention he was supposedly handsome. But what Shikamaru didn’t understand was, why the females never got bored of that cold bastard that kept glaring at them whenever they got near. Hence, that lead back to his initial observation, women are hard to understand, and that meant trouble. Of course, that didn’t mean they could live without women. No, and that was why the party sucked right now, absolutely sucked. The lazy genius made up his mind, and decided to give Kiba a few suggestions.
He looked around the room to find a suitable companion to approach Kiba with, but was only met with a sorrowful sight. Sasuke was sitting by the corner, still glaring at anything that moved. Chouji, who was sitting next to him a moment ago, was now on the floor sleeping with a full stomach from all the food the party offered. Neji, sitting in another corner, had his eyes closed, apparently meditating. Everyone else, an assortment of royal cousins, were already drunk, or sleeping soundly on the floor with Chouji. Shikamaru sighed in resignation, ‘Guess I’m the only one capable.’

He dragged himself off the floor, through the open door into the hallway, and was greeted with a slightly more sobered Kiba, with a worried Rock Lee following from behind.

“Yo Kiba, you alright now?”

The dog lover grinned, “Yep, and ready for another bout of drinking!”

“Hey, how about we go get some girls?”

Kiba’s face froze at those words for a few seconds, and started grinning gleefully. Shikamaru sweatdropped as he realized where Kiba’s mind was heading, he was only planning to ask girls to the party, not visit a….

“A BROTHEL! Oh, Shikamaru, you DOG you! WOW! Yeah! Now that you mention it, I need to get laid! HA! I’m 18 and still a virgin, man, you’re a genius. How did you think of that?!”

Rock Lee’s face registered shock while Shikamaru stared at his stupid cousin with a are-you-serious glare, which Kiba took as a modesty-filled look, and laughed.

“Yeh genius! Er…EBISU!!!!!”

Immediately, a skinny man wearing rounded sunglasses appeared and bowed low, “Yes, Kiba sama?”

“Which brothel around here has the best looking ladies?”

The skinny servant looked alarmed, “Kiba sama! You could not possibly…”, but he was cut off before he could continue.

“Ebisu! I’m 18 now, I can do as I please! Now spit it out!”

The servant looked upset, however he complied, “Konoha Garden is the best….a..as I’ve heard.”

“Good, make reservations for their top girls for…for 4, no 5, no 4,” he glanced at Lee, then looked at Shikmaru questioningly, “who is coming anyway?”

Shikamaru turned to Ebisu, “Make it for 5.”

Ebisu bowed again, and left hurriedly.

“5? Which 5?” Lee wanted to know.

“You, me, Kiba, Neji, and Sasuke.” Shikamaru casually replied.

***

Jiraya approached the familiar two storey building with red lanterns and a warm glow from within. Surprising, there weren’t any girls outside trying to catch some customers passing by. But the merry noises that were emitting from the building did not indicated the business being closed. He stood at the entrance and pushed the large double doors open, and the noises that were only moderately before, was now blaringly obvious. Jiraya whistled and waited to be served, however the call seemed to be lost in the noisy crowd. Shizune appeared in the huff, and greeted Konoha Garden’s number one regular customer.

“Jiraya-sama! Welcome! I’m very very sorry for the long wait. It’s been terribly busy tonight, and only a few girls are left, in fact, only the top four are available. So who will you have for tonight?” Shizune spoke all this in one breathe, and was now panting heavily from all the running.

“Iya, iya….eto….Tsunade-chan wa?”

“Ah…that is….well, she’s unavailable right now, but the top 4 is still on call, they’re a bit expensive from your usual though, but very good quality.”

“Oh! I see her! Thanks Shizune-chan!”
Shizune hung her head as she was completely ignored, and was about to turn around when another customer arrived.

Jiraya beelined for the innermost corner table where Tsunade was currently situated drinking from a sake bottle, oblivious to her surroundings.

“Yo, Tsunade-babe, what are you up to?”

The drunken blonde glanced up at the large man with white hair with heavy lidded eyes.

“Jiraya-baby? Awww, baby come have a drink with me, I missed you so much.”

Tsunade latched onto Jiraya and pulled him into the booth, and attacked him with her breasts and the bottle of sake immediately. The last coherent thought that registered in Jiraya’s mind was something like, ‘I’m in heaven.’

Back at the entrance, Shizune smiled at the lanky man wearing a bandana and sunglasses, who was in turn staring open mouthed at the wild mob currently being entertained on the lower level of Konoha Garden.

“Eh…Sir, would you like to a girl for some company?” Shizune asked politely, while thinking, ‘what a weirdo, he better have money to pay.’

The prudish man glanced at Shizune, and his eyes traveled down her kimono that was falling off one shoulder and blushed furiously in embarrassment, which turned into slight anger.

“I want to buy your top 5 girls for the night, have them ready for my lord will be here very soon.”

“I’m so sorry Sir, but as you see, we are very very busy tonight, and only our top 4 girls are available, every other girl has been taken out for the night.”

Ebisu narrowed his eyes in annoyance, “My Lords are very important people, I don’t care how you do it, but make sure you have 5 girls waiting when they get here,” he reached into his kimono sleeve, and pulled out his royal badge and held it in front of the woman’s face, “do you understand?”

Shizune was about to launch into an awfully long and boring explainable about the business’ policy about taking away girls from customers that have paid legitimately, and how he wouldn’t be able to afford all four of their top girls at once, but she froze as the badge was flash in her face. The badge was a symbol of power, and all who holds it is either a trusted servant of the royal house or the Lords themselves. Shizune swallowed the lump in her throat, and nodded quickly to the haughty servant in understanding.
Ebisu smirked, ‘the badge always works’, “Well, my Lords should be here any minute now, get going, woman!”

“Hai!” She almost yelled, and ran off to prepare.

Ebisu turned, and left quickly, sprinting back to the restaurant to retrieve his masters.

****
‘Shit, FUCK!’

“Tsunade samaaa!!!!”

Shizune shrieked as she ran towards the concealed booth at the end of the floor. Only to find a tangle of limbs with blonde and white hair meshed together.

‘Oh god.’ She turned around quickly, steering clearing of the heated love making activity currently taking place between the drunk manager and equally drunk pervert.

‘Shit, shit, shit, got to get the girls ready first.’

The assistant manager hurried to the upper level where the bedrooms were located, and banged frantically on four consecutive doors that belonged to the top four girls of Konoha Garden.

“EMERGENCY MEETING!”

Ino poked her head out from her room looking very irritated.

“What’s going on?”

Sakura, Tenten, and Hinata were now also coming out from their rooms.

“All of you, in here NOW!”

Shizune barked as she pushed Ino (oof!) into her room, and the other three followed, all baffled by the sudden affairs.
She turned around and shut the door, then hurried to the table, kneeling down and motioning everyone else to do the same.
Once settled, and Shizune had regained her breathe. She looked gravely at the four young women all seated and staring at her nervously.

“We have 5 really important customers tonight, girls. And I’m going to need you to entertain these 5 very important people for the entire night.”

“Wait, wait, who are they? Important enough to buy all four of us for the entire night?” Sakura asked skeptically.

Shizune looked at each girl steadily as they held their breath, before she spoke.

“Royalty.”

Sharp intakes of breaths could be heard in quiet room. Dreams of freedom began to play in the girls’ heads as they imagined being bought as a concubine or even wife, if they were lucky, by royalty.

“A-Ano, did you say 5 very important people?”

Everyone looked up in the room at the soft spoken voice to stare at the speaker. Hinata shifted uncomfortably, and looked back at Shizune expectantly for an answer to her obvious question.

“Yeah, didn’t you say 5?” Tenten now added.

“But, there’s only four of us!” Sakura announced the obvious.

Shizune sighed, “That’s the problem, and I can’t do anything since I need to keep things in order. Tsunade’s…indisposed. Everyone else is already too into their drinks to be suitable to serve such important people, I don’t know what to do,” she then buried her head in her arms, and collapsed on the table.

Sakura and Ino broke into an heated argument on the subject, and Hinata sat quietly, while Tenten rubbed Shizune’s back soothingly.

‘That’s it. The story of my life. I’m so useless, just when Tsunade sama needs me, I fail her. At best, the brothel will be closed down, at worst, we’ll all be executed. Kami-sama….’

“Hey! Get off me! I’m not your girl! She’s over there!”

‘Naruto?’

Shizune sat up immediately, and looked the girls, an idea gleaming in her eyes. Sakura picked up Naruto’s voice and the glimmer in Shizune’s eyes, then shook her head furiously.

“NO WAY! Naruto will not last 1 second in there!”

“Yes he can! As long as I tell them Naruto is a mute, and have him cox the man to drink as much as possible until he passes out, then he can get out of it, we can all get out of it!”

Ino looked at Shizune incredulously, “Nah, no, I agree with Sakura. He won’t even be able to pass off as a girl. I just can’t imagine it.”

Shizune grinned, “Oh, you never know. He may be more beautiful than all four of you put together.” Shizune smiled evilly to herself, hoping the girls would take the bait.

“Oh Shizune, stop provoking us, we won’t fall for that…” Tenten paused midsentence when she noticed the fire glowing in Sakura, Ino and even Hinata’s eyes. She expected Sakura and Ino to be goaded, but Hinata?

The small girl stood up abruptly, “I will show you that Naruto is no man’s plaything! I’m going to get ready for the guests now!” And she left. Sakura and Ino both yelled similar lines and left after her.

Tenten looked at the assistant manager, and sighed.

“You win.”

***

Naruto was helping a drunken customer and his partner for the night into the girl’s room, when he heard Shizune’s voice calling for him.
He settled the man down on the girl’s bed, and he tipped him before he left, thanking the customer.

The blond closed the door, and turned quickly, making his way to the upper level to the balcony where Shizune was waiting.

“Naruto, we’re going to need you to do a very very important job tonight, so go shower.”

“Huh?”

“SHOWER!”

“But, why?”

Shizune huffed in exasperation, and began to push Naruto towards his own room at the end of the hall way, a little secluded from the rest of the rooms. Naruto did nothing to resist her since he had no idea what was in store for him anyway.

When they reached Naruto’s room, and Shizune pushed the doors open, Naruto’s sensitive nose was assaulted with a musky, and alluring smell, and his eyes were met with a room decorated with red partially see through curtains, the mahogany furniture that were placed tastefully around the room accentuated by the red tinge the light globe emitted. Unlike Ino’s room, this room was smaller, and was only allowed to accommodate some furniture, a bed, and a bathing area, sectioned off by a folding screen, with the same material as the curtains stretched over it, showing emerald green leaves artistically drawn, made to look like leaves were floating down the screen.
The bed was dressed in black satin sheets, with red rose petals scattered over the entire bed. The entire room spelt SEX.

Naruto paused with one foot in the door, looking a little confused. He leaned back to check the sliding door, and turned to examine the surrounding area.

‘Hang on, this is definitely where my room is supposed to be.’

“Shizune, what happened to my room?”

“Uh nothing, we need it tonight, but umm, take a bath now, and meet me at Tenten’s room, ok?”

“Why?”

“Umm, because we need to get you cleaned up to serve these really important customers, now we can’t have you stinking all over the place when you serve them right?”

“Ohhhh, important customers! Ok!” Naruto grinned enthusiastically at the thought of wealthy people. They meant money, and possibly chances of marrying off the girls to a good life. Shizune let out a breath of momentary relief.

“Good boy. I need to get everything else ready now. Go, wash quickly, but make sure you let the bath oils soak into your skin, you have to smell nice.” Shizune smiled before closing the door, and walking up the hall back to the direction of the top 4’s rooms.

Naruto, still a little bewildered, made his way to the bathing tub behind the screen, and undressed quickly, sliding into the steaming hot water mixed bath oil with a musky, sweet smell that was identical to the whiff that he caught when he entered. He sighed, slightly amused by the girly aberrations that he is presently going through, and started scrubbing.

***

TBC