TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto - A Different Story by RaveaAnn

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Just one note, once Naruto becomes 12 in this story I will be dedicating about one chapter for every arc I can think of. This way the story wont be like a hundred chapters long.
Disclaimer: Naruto and all of its characters belongs to the great and powerful, Masashi Kishimoto.
Title: Naruto - A Different Story
Rating: M
Pairing: Naruto/?
Summery: At 3 he ran away from Konoha and ran into her. Now he’s 12 and they’re being forced to return to the village they hate.

Chapter One: The Runaway

The blonde haired blue eyed three year old cringed once more as the large sweaty hand came across his face in a hard and large smack. Tears had started flowing freely out of his eyes nearly twenty minutes ago, yet the older man didn’t seem to notice. Once more the blonde child watched as the much older and much larger man pulled his hand back. The blue yes of the child closed just as the large hand came across his cheek once more, forcing his head to the side, which caused his neck to start aching along with his very red cheek. The man moved back from the small boy and brought up a mostly empty bottle of Sake to his lips before gulping the remaining drops. The man then moved his fist holding the bottle towards the table, and the blonde child’s eyes widened as the sound of glass breaking was heard.

The child quickly got to his tiny feet, his legs trembling as he fought against the wave of dizziness and nausea that threatened to send him back down to the hard cold ground. The man noticed this and went to swing with his other hand, but the Sake had impaired his dept perception and he missed horribly. The child took the opportunity and ran for the nearest exit out of the small apartment. His bare feet slapping on the hard wood floor as he ran.

The man screamed violently after the child before throwing the broken bottle off to the side as he took chase after the child. A woman shrieked after the man, making him stop briefing and giving the child the chance to make it even farther away from the man.

The child took the stairs out of the apartment building as fast as he could, falling only when he reached the bottom. Though he scrapped his knee horribly, and it had started to bleed horrible, he continued to run away from the building and into the freezing night. A few people wondering around, or hurrying home from work spotted the boy. But none had offered to help. Some had even pushed the boy down onto the ground. His clothing, though way to big for his tiny body, were ripped and dirty, and now wet.

The child continued to run, even when it started to pour. The freezing rain drenching his clothing and making it stick to his body. But the child didn’t care; all he carried about at that moment was getting as far away from all of the people.

So he continued to run, he wasn’t sure on the time, just that it had stopped raining. The child tripped over a pothole in the path and fell forward into the hard dirt, breaking his tiny nose, wrist, and ankle. He let out a loud whimper before curling up in a ball near the pot whole and wrapping his arms around his knees as he pulled them to his chest. At that moment, he didn’t care if he lived. He just wanted all of the pain to go away.