TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Modus Operandi by Soul Orchard

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: Naruto is property of Kishimoto Masashi, Shueisha, and Studio Pierrot in Japan, and translated by VIZ Media and ShoPro Entertainment into English. No copyright infringement intended, these characters are not used to generate money, nor are they used with permission.
Modus Operandi (MO)

Meet Again?

“I…I love you…you know that.” A sad smile played on his lips. Blue stared back into black filled with sorrow.

“I…I know. I love you too Sasuke.” The blond’s body stiffened.

“It’s…not fair that it has to end this way.” Sasuke said quietly. He shivered from the coldness of the abandoned chapel. Broken benches littered the floor of the building. A cross was tied up to the ceiling. The moon light flowed through broken, shattered pane glass windows leaving a shattered shadow upon the two.

“I think…this is good. I want to leave.”

“But…” Sasuke could feel tears swelling in his eyes.

“I don’t want to hurt anyone anymore. I don’t want to hurt my friends anymore.”

“That wasn’t your fault though…”

“But it was me that did it…”

“You couldn’t help it…” Naruto coughed up blood. He gripped his shirt, stained with blood from the deep gash across his chest.

“Who knows…we might meet again, ne Sasuke?” Twin streams of tears traveled from baggy, blood-shot eyes down pale cheeks.

“Yeah…we’ll meet again. We’ll meet and fall in love all over again.” Sasuke smiled, running a hand along Naruto’s cheek.

“Sasuke…”

“Yes Naruto?”

“Try not to b-be such a bastard when we meet again.”

“I’ll try…” Naruto’s eyes dulled and eyelids slowly closed. “Naruto…goodbye till we meet again.” Naruto went limp, body going cold. On that day Sasuke’s heart went icy and his soul chilled…

2000 years later

Blue eyes snapped open when he felt a weight straddling him. Blue eyes met with brown ones. The boy on top of his smirked and leaned down and whispered. “Morning Otouto-chan.” Naruto scowled.

“How many time are you gonna run that in my face Kiba?” Naruto shoved Kiba from atop of him. “You’re only older by three months…” Naruto pouted while Kiba lay by his side.

“Tsunade said to get ready for our first day at school.” Kiba said as he nuzzled into Naruto’s pillow. Naruto then noticed Kiba was already dressed.

“What time is it?”

“Seven forty.” Kiba said tiredly.

“Shit! Why didn’t you wake me up earlier?” Naruto shot out of bed and into the bathroom. Ten minutes later Naruto descended the stairs in blue jeans and an orange hoodie. Kiba was sprawled out over the couch; his brown jacket was unzipped showing the tan shirt underneath, he was also sporting a pair of blue jeans.

“Finally!” Kiba shouted when Naruto reached the last step.

“Naruto?” Tsunade called from inside the kitchen.

“Yes, Tsunade?” Slowly Naruto walked into the kitchen with Kiba in tow.

“Naruto, Kiba. Are you sure don’t want a ride to school? It’s not a problem.”

“No, it's okay Tsunade. We’ll take the bus.” Tsunade sighed

“Alright then, you guys had better leave now.”

- - - - - - - -

Naruto and Kiba stepped of the bus and started running. It was five minutes to eight and they had promised Tsunade that they wouldn’t be late for their first day in there new school.

“Damn it Naruto! You just had to stop and get some Ramen didn’t you?” Kiba snarled.

“I couldn’t help it…I was hungry!” He pouted, Kiba sighed. They ran through the main entrance of the large building, skidding to a stop. Nearly collapsing onto the floor they paused to catch their breath.

“You two must be Uzumaki Naruto and Inuzuka Kiba. Nice to meat you. I’m your new principle Hatake Kakashi.” They both looked up at the man, surprised. Kakashi had a face mask covering the underside of his face while his gray hair seemed to defy gravity. The principle smiled down at them. “I would like to give you two a tour but I have important business to attend to…” He dug in his pocket. “Here are your schedules. Naruto you have P.E. first and Kiba, you have drama.” They both frowned when they heard their classes. “Kiba you’re in luck because your class is right there.” He pointed to the door behind him. “And Naruto, if you keep going down this hall and make a left you’ll find the boys' locker room. Got it? Good.” Kakashi stepped past them and out the building.

“You’re lucky…I hate drama…” Kiba muttered as he made his way to the door. Naruto said bye to Kiba before continuing down the hall. Not paying attention to where he was going, too busy looking at his schedule, Naruto ran into someone, scattering that person’s papers everywhere.

“I’m sorry!” Naruto scrambled to pick up the papers. Finally picking up the hefty pile of paper Naruto looked up. Black met blue again for the first time in 2000 years.

- - - - - -