TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Trial by littleolmee

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Story title and summery: TRIAL: Sasuke's time to become a vessel is nearing, he decides to face his brother with his own power. Not wanting his clan to disappear should he fail Sasuke turns to the one person he knows can face the trial of protecting his heir. M/preg, Slash, Yaoi, pairing could be considered nonconsensual, bad language, adult situations, fight scenes, character death.

Blanket disclaimer: I do not claim any rights to Naruto or any characters associated with the anime/manga. They are the property of Masashi Kishimoto.

Author's detailed warning for this story please read: This story contains M/preg; later in story, slash pairings; (SAS/OC'S) no details with these pairings and no actual characters introduced just stated in the story,(SAS/NAR) this pairing comes later in story could be considered nonconsensual but nothing violent, manga spoilers; up to ch 31 vol 280, altered time line; after previously mentioned chapter is from my own imagination, adult situations, cursing, graphic fight scenes, and character death (Oro). If you are not of age to be reading such things, or anything listed above is offensive to you then please push the back button now. Reviews and comments are encouraged and appreciated as long as they are not flames.

My deepest thanks to Jaded Lady for her work as beta on this story. I appreciate all your hard work.

'thinking'
"talking"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



In a shadowed hallway lit only by candles, within the underground hideout of criminal Sennin Orochimaru a lone figure makes his way toward a door at the end of the hall. The sounds of someone's agonizing screams could be heard from the dungeons below. Obviously someone was on the receiving end of either Kabuto or Orochimaru's attention. Reaching the room at the end the figure slowly opened the door and entered.

Leaving the door open to allow some light to filter in from the hall the young man worked to light the oil lamps contained within the room. As the room was illuminated it was clear by the different instruments contained this was a medical lab of sorts. Walking to the door the young man leaned against it, at the sound of the door clicking shut the dark-haired boy reached above him and slid a thick bolt into place, locking himself inside and the terrors he lived with outside.

'If only it was this easy to lock out the terrors that plague me.' Sasuke thought, closing his eyes he shivered in disgust, wishing he could wash the feel of the snake Sennin's touch off of him. His master, Orochimaru, had never touched him in a way one would consider deviant or even remotely perverted, but he always left Sasuke feeling like he was a piece of merchandise; like a fine silk waiting to be crafted into an expensive ceremonial kimono.

Sighing, Sasuke knew in a way that was exactly what he was. When his time was up that was just what Orochimaru would do. 'He'll take my body and cover his soul with it just like putting on a kimono.' Shaking off the feeling Sasuke moved towards the back counter and began to set up a microscope. Pulling his research journal and his latest specimens out of his robe's hidden pocket Sasuke hoped he would find the results he had been trying for this time.

He knew from the things Orochimaru had been saying he had little time left before his body would be taken over. It seemed he wasn't the only one on a short time span though. His master had plans to attack Konoha again, and soon from the impression he was given. He knew his best bet to be free of Orochimaru and fulfill his plans would be during the attack on Konoha, so he was pushing his research forward to ensure he was ready when the time came.

This last year of his life had been a time of preparing and he was glad the time for action was approaching. He left his home over two years ago to become the Sennin's student only for the older man to become unwilling to teach him. Saying that Sasuke had learned enough. Never one to remain idle, Sasuke pushed to improve himself on his own when he overheard Orochimaru admit he had no intention of following through with his promise to avenge the Uchiha clan after he took over Sasuke's body. It seemed Orochimaru would take on Itachi only as a last resort if Akatsuki threatened him.

Sasuke sat alone in his room for many days coming to terms with the fact that he had been lied to and his life ambition would not be fulfilled. In the end he realized he was nothing more than a tool for Orochimaru's use, worth less than the boy named Haku they had meet in Wave Country on their first mission away from the village. At least Zabuza had felt something for the boy at his death; all Sasuke was to Orochimaru was a covering for his soul to wear.

With this new knowledge Sasuke decided he would lay in wait until the time was right for him to strike. That was one thing he had leaned from his summoned snakes he was contracted with. One must be patient, and wait for the right time to strike to ensure success. He would kill his master and afterwards he would go after Itachi.

It was during this time that Sasuke decided to start studying medical jutsu with Kabuto, who thankfully had been happy to teach him. While studying he came across information about curses and found that just killing Orochimaru would not be enough to release him from the curse the Sennin had placed on him. He did find the answer though, a large influx of chakra after the man's death could dissolve the curse. There was only one place and one person he knew with enough chakra to break the seal and that was Konoha's number one knuckle-headed ninja; Naruto. He could only hope Naruto would help him. Sasuke smirked thinking about how confused his old friend would be when he witnessed Sasuke betraying Orochimaru.

Not long after his discovery about the curse Sasuke began to make plans on what to do regarding Itachi and his lost clan. When he went after Itachi he knew there would be a chance he would be killed. It wasn't that he was concerned for his life, he was a trained ninja and one had to be prepared to face death. But the idea he would die and leave no heir to the Uchiha clan did bother him.

The thought of finding a woman he could impregnate was hard for him to deal with. First off Sasuke had always found woman an annoyance, and not just anyone would be worthy to birth his child. He wasn't about to let one of these crazy bitches from Sound do it.

He decided the one to bare his child should be from Konoha, in Konoha hopefully the mother would not be held responsible for what happened to her and having an innocent child with Uchiha blood back in the village would save the child as well. If Konoha accepted such a child Sasuke knew they would do all in their powers to protect his offspring. He wasn't a fool, he understand how important his clan was to the village.

The person to give birth to his child would have to be strong, a kunoichi at least. Someone with enough strength that if he didn't defeat Itachi and died then his child would still have protection from his brother. Going over his options Sasuke felt none of the girls he knew were candidates for such and important job. Truthfully the only one in Konoha Sasuke felt he could trust was Naruto; he was the only one their age to have faced Itachi and lived, besides himself.

His imagination provided a picture of Naruto in his Oiroke no Jutsu form. At first Sasuke snickered. 'If only it was that easy.' He had thought to himself, that was when the insane idea came to him. The idea to create a womb inside of a man to allow him to carry a child. While studying under Kabuto, Sasuke had helped during several surgeries. Some were for actual medical reason, like when a follower had been injured. Sasuke knew that taking a piece of a person that contained their DNA, like their hair, could be used to help replace tissue lost from battle. Sasuke had himself done the procedure many times when Sound nin's would return from a mission with large gapping wounds that needed flesh to be replaced. From watching and assisting in experiments done on unlucky prisoners Sasuke knew those medical techniques could be twisted to do many different unnatural things. He didn't see why he couldn't do something similar and create a womb inside of man, a womb that could be sustained with the person's chakra.

Naruto was a natural choice. Naruto had almost unlimited chakra and if anyone would refuse to kill a child it was Naruto, even if the child was unnaturally created. Sasuke figured being the vessel for a demon would certainly broaden your idea of what was unnatural. Naruto would give his life to protect anyone he cared for, plus if Naruto's own DNA were to be mixed with Sasuke's in the creation of the child then blonde shinobi would never be able to turn from a child as much his own as Sasuke's.

Sasuke found himself dabbling in the forbidden world of experimental medical jutsu. It was a simple jutsu really, the idea was the jutsu and new tissue would feed off a person's chakra. The female egg was a donor that would be cleaned out and his and Naruto’s sperm would provide the two halves of the genetic information needed. Once the genetic information was combined it would be put back into the egg and allowed to develop naturally within the created womb inside of Naruto's body.

As soon as he felt he had a way to make a man carry a child he knew it was time for the procedure to be tested. That was where Orochimaru's dungeons came in. With permission to use whatever prisoners he needed for his experiments Sasuke went to pick out the men that would be his victims. A part of him felt badly for what he would be doing to the men. He separated them from the others so Kabuto and Orochimaru wouldn't touch them, they had to be kept in good health for what he was doing, and most had to be fattened up and given supplements before he could even start. At first they treated him with suspicion and made a few tries on his life, after he explained what he was going to do and promised they would not be injured, and would be well treated he was able to get their cooperation.

He shook his head wondering if he would have fought for the chance to be a test subject to someone like himself if he had faced the choice of either being used by him or by Kabuto and Orochimaru. The six he had taken assured him they would rather be used by him than the other two, since survival was never the objective with them and it was with him. Plus the added food rations and blankets he gave them in return for their cooperation seemed fair, at least from the prisoners perspectives.

Thanks to them he had not only perfected his medical treatment jutsu but now was well instructed in ways of pleasuring the flesh. He had been the blushing virgin in the beginning; the men were all older and knowledgeable in the pleasures between men. Thanks to them he certainly wasn't a blushing virgin anymore. Shaking his head Sasuke assured himself the men certainly hadn't voiced any problems with teaching him all about sex between men nor had they seemed to hate being on the receiving end of his attention either. It still did little to ease his mind over what he was doing to them, but he could not allow his conscience to deter him when he was so close. Besides he had already decided if it worked he would be allowing the six men the means to escape as thanks.

Through his experiments he'd found the best way to deliver the genetic information to the donor egg was to implant the first subjects information into the egg. Then after the chemicals and jutsu had created the womb, implant the egg and deliver his own seed into the test subjects body and let the combination happen there. It seemed there was fewer problems that way. After having sex with the man Sasuke would use his medical knowledge and chakra to seal up the womb's opening; that opening just so happened to be near the man's prostate. By sealing up the opening the child would be safe and protected until it was time for the birth. Birthing would have to be done by cesarean section, since there was no birth canal, but any trained medic-nin or doctor could do that.

He knew this was the only way he would be able to bring another Uchiha into the world. No woman had the strength to protect a child against someone like his brother, if he failed in his quest to kill Itachi and was killed himself then his child would have to continue the Uchiha line in his place. The child would need a parent that would be loyal to his memory along with possessing enough strength to take on anyone that would be out to harm the child.

"Hn, not like there is any women out there like that." He remarked to himself, finishing the set up of the microscope, the only person those words described was Naruto, plus if he was able to survive he wanted to return to be a part of the child's life. Once again the only person he could come up with that he felt he could stand to be around while raising a child was the one he had called his best friend. The blonde had always been good with kids, truthfully he just had a way with people in general.

During the time he came up with this plan Sasuke decided if he had to combine the Uchiha clan with anyone, Naruto was the best one he could come up with. Beyond the fact that the dobe was attractive to look at he also had many good qualities as a shinobi. Their union would prove to be a good one, if he could make it work. The results of these latest samples would tell him if he was going to have the ability to use Naruto as his vessel to continue his clan or not.

Focusing the scope on the sample Sasuke's eyes widened at what he was seeing. Turning to the scans he had done of the six men he studied them intently, a satisfied smile crossed his face, it had worked all six had conceived and life now grew within them.

Getting the necessary medications together to stop the experiments from continuing Sasuke used his Sharingan to seal the information within his memory, detail by detail so if anything happened to the papers he would still have the knowledge. It wasn't like he hadn't practiced enough with those men that the procedure wasn't burned into his mind but it never hurt to have the information of the results and failures in his memory as well.

Gathering up the extra food rations and some water containers Sasuke unbolted the door hiding his papers within his robe again and went to where his men were kept. Entering their area of the dungeon he distributed the medicine and watched as they all finished it then gave out the water and food. In a quiet whisper he instructed to one of the men how to escape from the dungeon and to pass on the information to the rest as silently as possible. He suggested they waited a few hours before heading out and that they not even try to enact revenge on Orochimaru. "I suggest you swallow your pride and run for your lives." He concluded, then turned and left.

All that was left now was to wait for the time when he would see Naruto again. Sasuke had overheard Orochimaru's plan to release the Kyuubi from Naruto and set the demon loose on Konoha. 'I can't allow that to happen, it's only with that endless demon chakra he has that my plan will work. Before Orochimaru can begin his plan for Naruto I will enact my own plan and take my master's life. Then all I have to do is get the dobe to help me finish breaking the bastard's curse over me.'

Reentering the lab he went about mixing the ingredients he would need when he faced Naruto again. His mind supplied him with the image of his last living precious person. He found he was able to smile very easily when he thought of the blonde boy, young man his mind corrected. Sasuke wondered as he hid all his needed supplies how much Naruto had changed in looks over the years since he had seen him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Akatsuki: organization of missing-nin's, name means dawn.

shinobi: means ninja

kunoichi: female ninja

Additional information: There is a saying that goes, 'truth is sometimes stranger than fiction.' Which applies here. What Sasuke has in mind to do is based off of research I did regarding SCNT (cloning). No, what I describe is not what is done but it isn't that far from the truth either. I took the information I learned on the subject and allowed my imagination to run with it a bit. If your interested in the subject just do a search for SCNT and you can learn all you want. I am not claiming that what I describe in the story is the procedure for cloning just that the idea is based off the information I got on the subject. As far as the medical treatments Sasuke describes I got this off the anime and manga where they showed the medical ninjas fixing Neji's wounds with his hair and chakra along with the scenes from later anime where they showed experiments Orochimaru and his followers had preformed on people.