TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


SURROUNDED by Romance Chik

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I OWN NO CHARACTER THAT I DID NOT CREATE!!!
As the darkness closed in, I could not breathe. It was so dark that I could not see my hand in front of my face. Breathing restricted. I must calm down and inhale deeply. what's that smell? So sweet it's almost sickening. And I'm sticky like I've been sweating. My thoughts surround me! Just as the four walls surround me. Where could I be! What the hell is going on! Deep breathes I'll be O-kay. Then finally after hours in my unknown prison I hear a womans voice, "Only you can release your self!"
I stare at the spot where the sound came from. How the hell can I release myself when I don't even see any openings for me to even have been put in this place.
The somehow familiar voice speaks again this time it sounds a little closer, "You must free yourself!"
"What the fuck are you talking about you psycho bitch", I yell panicking that maybe she's someone I know.
"Don't you think you should be just a little more positive?"
"Fuck you!"
"Mind your manners, If you used less agression in words and more thought in release you might already be free!" She was taunting me! Cool as a cucumber the bitch was taunting me! 2 can play this game. I started thinking and pacing touching walls. About five minutes past and I realized that I haven't heard her leave nor have I heard anything at all. I spoke calmly into the void, "Are you still with me"
"Always" she simply replied. I once again started to pace. My cell was only about 5 by 5, not really big but not so small either. Frustrating thing was I could not see anything. Thats when I tripped on something and I fell face first into the gound that I assumed was cement but when I hit it was warm and soft and cushioned my fall. I pushed my self up into a sitting position and touched the ground. It felt as if it had a pulse. I snatched my hand away and realized there was a crumbly residue on my hands like dirt. For some odd reason I started to scratch at the surface until my scratching turned to digging. Finally after about an hour of digging and completly forgetting the womans voice I seen a flashing red light and felt heat radiating from that spot, I looked down into the hole and saw my worse nightmare......