TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Blood and War by AngelOfDeath

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is my first story so, please review! Thanks!
They ran through the hall toward the basement door, dodging pieces of textured ceiling falling from above. As the ceiling tiles fell clouds of dust rose up from below. They finally reached the door, surviving with scrapes and scratches. Andrea Holly swung open the door leading to the basement tripping over her own feet as she scrambled down the basement stairs. The Holly family hid in the shadowed corners of the cellar. The family hid in the same spot until finally a beam of light shown from the stairwell. Andrea covered her little sister’s mouth as she started to screech in terror of what might lay ahead. Andrea saw an outline of a masculine body walking toward them. She was terrified, nobody seen a face but, they could only guess.
Daddy was back.

Abby jumped for joy and ran toward her father. “Daddy!” she screamed as she ran. Her father didn’t say anything as a hug was thrown upon him. Abby Holly was only the first to give hugs out. The rest of her family ran over to give hugs to their father. All they knew, or even tried to figure out was that daddy was back from the war but, the next thing Andrea knew she was running out to her family and trying to pull them back down the stairs as the imposter pulled her younger sister Abby up the stairs. Squirming and screaming with a hand over her mouth she was drug up the stairs. After she was up a crowd of people ran down the stairs dragging her family up the stairs. All she could do was back away into the corner and stare blankly at the scene in front of her. The last thing she saw was a man then it all went black.
Andrea woke up a couple hours later not knowing what had happened. She touched the back of her head, and then looked at her hand. She could see some blood on her hit. Andrea looked around, she saw nobody. “Where is everyone?” she thought to herself.
Then she remembered everything, why hadn’t they taken her? Why did they have to take her family and leave her behind? For all she knew her family was dead. Her dad was missing and her family was kidnapped. What did she have now?

Andrea sat in the darkest corner of the basement for hours on end. She didn’t move at all. Andrea slept in that spot for two nights, she didn’t eat she didn’t drink. She finally stopped crying and walked up to the kitchen. She looked around at all the damage. Pieces of ceiling on the counters, the cabinets open, shattered glass on the floor. It looked terrible. She grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator and opened it. Andrea looked around in the refrigerator for something appetizing but, found nothing.