TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Gold by gaarasgirl

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is told from Kin’s point of view. I do not and never will own Naruto. i could not find kin dosu or zaku in the name list.. sorry... so this is the first chapter..i work alot on this so please no flames. okay?

My name means gold. So what? People could have thought I was the perfect ninja before my battle with the Nara boy. Now I’m just white trash, I was Orochimaru’s Perfect ninja. ‘The golden one’ he called me. He rescued me from a terrible life of loneliness, where the anger engulfed me. I remember it easily. I was out on the street just glancing around. Anything to get out of the house. Some old jerk came up to me. I kicked him hard. I was used to the street life even though I had a home. Scratch that, I had a house. Then Orochimaru came up to me. He had a ninja headband with a sign I had never seen before on it. He bent down to my level; I stood waiting for him to speak.

Then he began in a snakelike tone, “You child look like you have potential! You could be a golden ninja!” it struck me as odd that he wanted me to be a ninja.

There were many more tame and controllable people that would probably be better ninjas but no he wanted me as his ninja? Suddenly a boy about my age who had been hiding behind Orochimaru walked over to me. He whispered; “he only seeks out the children who would have an easier life as a ninja” I batted the boy away with one arm.

“And why should I trust either of you?” I snarl. Feeling in need of a kunai I put my hand in the middle of my back where I keep me best kunai. The one mother gave me before she passed away. I figure it’s lucky. Orochimaru smiled.

“Your so used to the street life aren’t you? What I’m betting is you hate it so much in your house that you come out here right?” I must have looked scared because he laughed. “You’ll have another chance to come with me in a few days” and then he walked off. I remember thinking ‘yeah right he won’t come back.’

I was wrong. A few days later I had taken up sitting on the roof, watching people go by.

Suddenly I hear someone say, “It’s a great view from up here huh?” it was such a friendly voice. Not like Orochimaru’s snakelike hiss of a voice or that boy’s timid voice. “Yeah” I reply then realize I don’t know this person. I glance at him. He has silver hair and glasses and the same headband as Orochimaru. I move into a fighting stance by instinct. He puts an arm around me and makes me sit back down.

“You don’t need to fight me I only have one question” he says smiling and perfectly content. “Fine what is it?” I ask not really expecting much out of him.

“Other than the view why are you out here?” Something in his voice was the calm before the storm I knew it.

“You wont tell Orochimaru?” I asked in a small voice. He looks straight at me “I promise” I took a deep breath. “

My father is a drunk he’s either at a bar or asleep” the silver haired boy nodded sadly. He didn’t push me but I continued. “And my mother died when I was very little when she was dieing she gave me this”

I showed him the pink kunai. I had never told anyone about the kunai.

“And told me she’d always be with me” I began to cry and he hugged me and I realized this was as close as a friend I had in the world.

“Will you come with Orochimaru?” he asked. Looking him straight in the eyes I answered a question with a question. “Will you be there?” He nodded. And I said yes, I would go. He handed me an empty backpack and told me to pack a few things. I tiptoed in the house, packed a few sets of clothes, my only picture of mom and my kunai and shuriken. I met Kabuto at the door, and he transported us to Orochimaru’s lair

Which Kabuto jokingly called Orochimaru’s “Happy house.” I was assigned a room, that Kabuto led me to. It wasn’t very...friendly. But it had the feel of a home. The walls were painted black, and I liked it instantly. Apparently I shared a room with Zaku, the quiet little boy. He had introduced himself to me when Kabuto dropped me off At our room. There was a lot of space in our room, and an extra bed in the corner. Seems Orochimaru was looking for one more child, to be a ninja. We were treated like Orochimaru’s own children. But Kabuto was the well-liked nanny. We were taken care of, but not spoiled.

A few months into my stay, I heard kicking and screaming at the door. Orochimaru slammed the front door and yelled for Kabuto. I heard the light footsteps as Kabuto walked out of his room calmly.

Zaku was asleep and I had been reading. I poked my head out the door, and Orochimaru’s snake slithered past me. It was only the size of a boa because it was not battling. A kid a couple inches taller than me, with many scars was kicking and screaming. Orochimaru was frowning and Kabuto was trying so hard to calm the kid down.

Finally Kabuto sighed. “Just put him in Kin’s room. She’ll calm him down.” Oh yeah I get stuck with Mr. temper tantrum… I closed the door and lay on my bed. Sure enough in a few minutes the door opened then closed in quick succession. The kid stood up and glared at me.

“Hey its not MY fault your here” I said sharply.

The kid rolled his eyes. Zaku of course, was hiding behind me already scared of the newcomer.

“Sit down” I say sternly. He sat on the edge of my bed looking ready to bolt. I peel Zaku of my shoulder, which he has been clinging to since this new person entered the room.

“What’s your name?” I ask.

“Dosu” he snarls, as if trying to scare me.

“Well Dosu would you rather be stuck in here or would you like to go out their and discover your fate?” He looked disgusted with me.

“Can I have a kunai?” he asked.

“Hmm NO.” I said firmly. I was betting my butt he was gonna try to commit suicide.

I led him outside keeping a firm grip on his hand. Zaku followed several feet behind us still scared.