TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Price of Love by Naruto_lovr

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Naru: Sorry we didn’t update last weekend, with all the Thanksgiving rush all, I hardly has the time to write and type the next chapter. But it did give time to think for: Evil plot? Devious people? Rape? Torture? Maybe one or all of those things. Been reading a lot of fanfics and none really caught my eye or gave me ideas of what to do in this fan fiction. But I’m trying. Um… -cough—hide in an office desk draw-

Orochimaru:-runs into the studio- Grrrr……Where is that perverted bastard at! She owes me for that company with the stupid name! -mumble and stomps off to another room- Who in the world heard of a company named Dildo Productions……?

Naru:-comes out of draw and coughs- I advise you not to ask that question, because all you guys need to know is the fact I and my friends were really drunk when we were thinking up names for this so called fictional company that possibly has no bases here. Maybe just for comedic reasons.

Jiraya/Yami Naru:-yell from another room- DAMN STRAIGHT! WER— -gets cut off and scream like little girls- AHHHHH~~~~~!

Naru:-cough and anime sweat drop- I feel sorry for them, I just hope Tusande didn’t find out. Kyuubi, take it away.

Kyuubi: Right….We don’t own Naruto its characters. We also don’t own the original way the ‘Final Fantasy X-2’ song ‘1000 words’ was written or the second version of it. We only own this private company called ‘Darkness Corp.’ and the other private company named ‘Dildo Production’ (don’t ask. Trust me, just don’t ask).

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
“Talk”

‘Thought’

“Naruto talking to Kyuubi’

‘Kyuubi talking to Naruto”


//Song//

-Scene Change-

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 8: 1000 words

//I know that you lied to me
Using gentle words to shelter me
Your words are like a dream
But dreams could never fool me
It's not right to me//


I sat on a light grey boulder by the lake, watching the water ripple from the lake to the shore of it as I waited for Amami to come. I sighed a bit, seeing a fish jump out the water and land back in it. ‘I wish I could be the fish. To be free in the water,’ I purred in my mind, “But then again people to trap the fish for their profit.’

//I'm acting so distant now
Turned my back as you walked away
But I was listening
That you fight your battles far for me
It's not right to me//


‘Do you really want to be like a fish and become hunted like them in a sea or a lake. Eaten by man or fellow lager fish. Not be able defend your freedom you want,” Kyuubi advised her kit. I only grunted in response.

//"Don't you worry 'cause I’ll come back"
I could hear you speaking as you walk to the door
I have to be strong
To hide the pain
When I turn back the pages
Crying might have been the answer
What If I shed my tears and beg you not to leave
But now I’m not afraid
To do what's in my heart//


‘Awww……Don’t be like that kit, you know I still love you my child,” Kyuubi sweetly stated, I swore I was going to puke at that statement. It was too sweet for my liking but I know she meant every word of it.

//Those thousand words
Have never been spoken
So far away
I'm sending them to you where ever you are
Suspended on shiny wings
Those thousand words
Have never been spoken
They cradle you
Make you no longer dare seem so far away
And hold you forever//


“There you are,” a familiar voice said. I quickly turned around to see who it was only to have my ass and head connect to the ground first. The person giggled looking down upon me. Of course she would be the one to make a fool of myself. Luckily it was just the two of us in this clearing.

//That dream isn't over yet
I pretend and say "I can't forget"
I still live in my day
You've been there with me all the way
It's not right of me//


“Amami…,” I voiced as she helped me up from the ground before I continued, “How are you old friend? Where are the others?” I questioned my blue haired friend as I dusted off any dirt from my pants.

//"Don't you worry 'cause I'll write to you"
I could see you speaking as you look away
I acted strong
To hide the love when I turn back the pages
Anger might have been the answer
But if I shook my head and say that I can't wait
But now I’m not afraid
To do what's in my heart//


“Well I am fine otouto. I came here to visit you but I heard from Tsunade-sama about your little predicament and the others are back at your home with your kids,” Amami said as she sat on the boulder before looking where Naruto was.

//Those thousand words
Have never been spoken
So far away
I'm sending them to you where ever you are
Suspended on shiny wings
Those thousand words
Have never been spoken
They cradle you
Make you no longer dare seem so far away
And hold you forever//


“I see,” I spoke as I let out a sad sigh, “You don’t have to worry about me Amami. I will be fine. It’s not like this happened to me before in the past.”

//Those thousand words
Have never been spoken
Lalalala
I’m sending them to you where ever you are
Suspended on shiny wings
Those thousand words
Have never been spoken
Lalalala
Making all of that years feel like lonely days
Lalalalaa//


“Naruto…,” she voiced while getting up from the boulder to hug her favorite blond headed ninja tightly. A few tears streamed down my face as I returned the hug.

‘Why?! Why can’t I get over you love?! I want to rid my soul of you and move on! I have a thousands words that I can’t explain myself right of how I feel for you and…and…and…how I feel about Kakashi. I can’t save my tears for you! I was strong for you, but you tossed me away! I never forgive you Neji! You’ll never be in my heart again!’ I kept saying to myself in my mind and heart, letting tears stream down this time.

-----Tsunade office-----

“Kakashi, I just thinking you’re just being paranoid,” Tusande stated as she sipped more of her sake. The save her in many times of stress no matter what her apprentice says about.

“You’re probably right Tsunade, but I can’t help be paranoid when you sense someone you don’t know outside of someone’s home. I’ll go make sure if Naruto is doing ok. Farewell for now,” Kakashi stated before disappearing out the room in a cloud of smoke. Tsunade just sighed then smiled. Looks like her son will rebound sooner than thought before if fate keeps this up.

“So Kakashi, you never gave up on your love for Naruto even after all this time. I wonder what will happen now that both you are free from your chains,” she asked herself, sipping more sake while peering out the windows of the tower.

“Hmm…..that may never be answered Tsunade and you know it. But hey, maybe it he or Naruto may answer it for us,” Jiraiya stated with a grin, coming into the office from the window only to be blown away from a strong punch from Tsunade. The busty women smile then as her daily quota for pervert punching has been finished.

To be continued…