TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Price of Love by Naruto_lovr

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Naru: Fluffy chapter, and POV switching.

Yami Naru: We don’t own Naruto or its character. We only own the plot, our ideas, and the Original characters.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
“Talk”

‘Thought’

“Naruto talking to Kyuubi’

‘Kyuubi talking to Naruto”


“Akamaru talking”
 
-Scene Change-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


Chapter 5: Unravel my future but don’t unravel my love

We walked along the dimly road at night. Lit paper lamps that were going are the only light that gave way to show us the path to my home. If you saw us now, you would have sworn we were two teens in love except for the fact that the super-pervert the second was reading his orange book as we walked and my eye twitch. ‘HE’ was the only thing, along with his ‘BOOK’, that what messing up this lovely yet romantic scene. But I couldn’t help but blush a little when I remember ten years ago that I fell in love this pervert, the legendary Copy ninja, Ero-Kakashi. I like to call him sometimes over the years. Loving the annoyed look he gets when I call him that.

And it was to see if Kakashi could try to hit me each time I called him that. Loving how would get even more annoyed when he couldn’t hit me. One time he actually threw his precious ‘Icha Icha Paradise’ at me and hit me square on the face. Our kids Emiko and Kazuyuki were there and laughed their little asses off. Before anyone even knew it, both I and Kakashi teamed up and chased after the little brats and played around with them. I was so happy that day. It felt liked I belonged right then and there with Kakashi, but I pushed the feeling back. ‘Cause I knew Kakashi was with Iruka when Emiko and Kazuyuki was six. There so much to ask myself now.

‘Do I still love you Kakashi? When did I stopped loving Neji and started loving you again? Can it be between us again?’ I asked myself, letting some tears gently slide down my face at the prospects of the choices in the future.

-----Kakashi POV-----

I called Naruto name for a awhile and still no answer from the hyper active ninja. I close up my book and put in my Jonin jacket. I looked at Naruto and noticed the glossy look in eyes; they were blank as they looked forward. Only emotion shown was the sad ridden tears that shown confusion and distrust.

“Naruto?” I called again to him. Now I’m getting kind of worried.

“Naruto?” I called him once more as I slightly shook the younger ninja. He jumped back and landed flat on his butt. Naruto just got up and brushed the back of his pants off and pouted.

‘Although he gotten older, that pout will always look cute Naruto. To bad I can’t be with you Naruto,’ I mussed to myself as the blond slightly blushed. I gave a amused smile at the younger ninja because of the embarrassment.

-----Naruto POV-----

I blushed at the amused gazed Kakashi gave me. I couldn’t help it; Kakashi is still as handsome as he was when he was twenty-five years old. But that is one fact I can’t do without and the fact is I can’t be with you Kakashi.

‘Maybe someday we will be together. Just maybe,’ I thought to myself as I continued to walk down the dimly lit road with Kakashi following behind me. He took out his god damn perverted novel again.

‘Why is my life surrounded by perverts?!’ I asked myself as my eye started to twitch again.

‘Because kit, if you didn’t have the perverts, you would survive my pervertedness of a true traditional Yaoi Hentai female fox demon who loves hot steamy action a lot,” Kyuubi said with a huge ass perverted grin on her face. Naruto just anime sweat drop, but she knew she was right about that. He knew he would be a worst pervert than Jiraya if those perverts weren’t here.

“You’re the #1 queen of Hentai, you Ero-fur ball,’ I teased at Kyuubi knowing she won’t deny the fact.

‘Damn straight I am! I can put that Sanin, Jiraya out of business if I started my own collection of books! So ha kit!” Kyuubi gloated to her vessel. Naruto just sweet dropped again at the blunt gloating. He truly wanted to smack himself at times when she gloats like this.

“Whatever fur-ball,’ I sighed which made Kyuubi just pout at the dismissal.

‘Please be ok my kit. You have to get of this,’ Kyuubi stated before disappearing in the link they used.

“I know Kyuubi, I know I have to,” I murmured to my self. Kakashi glanced at me; I didn’t pay much attention to the glance he had given to me. He knew I spoke to the Kyuubi regularly.

-----Kakashi POV-----

I glanced at Naruto when I heard him mummer something. I didn’t quite catch but I swore he said “I know Kyuubi, I know.”

‘What could have meant?’ I asked myself before looking back at the book in my hand. I wasn’t really paying attention to the book, more my attention was completely around Naruto at the moment. I was worried about him and this mess that was caused by lovers. He needs to get through his head that this not his fault in any way. Looking up ahead I see were very close to Naruto home.

“Naruto, your home is up ahead. You want me to walk you the rest the way?” I asked him. Slightly hoping he would say yes.

“Um…No Kakashi, I’m fine on my own the rest of the way,” he replied quickly before up the road a bit. He started to jog at a quicker pace but suddenly I noticed he started to fall. I quickly ran over and caught him before he hit the ground, but I was the one who ended up landing on the ground butt first instead. I noticed he was blushing deeply at the awkward position of him being in my lap and my hands straddling his waist. Our faces were close to one another.

“Ka-Kakashi…,” Naruto murmured under his breath that was somewhat breathless from the fall. Moonlight glowed upon us and the lake that was near the house, the path, and Naruto home. A few fireflies flew around us. Naruto slid my mask down and I didn’t even bother to care at the moment. We were in the wooded part of Konohagakure, by a lake, fireflies flying around us, and the moon shinning above us. This was to perfect as our faces grew closer and closer. Eyes half lidded. A heated kiss shared by two ex-lovers finally shared in the heated night.

TBC