TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Price of Love by Naruto_lovr

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Naru: CHA! Like the title says, things begin to unravel for Naruto yet there maybe something or a certain someone to ravel him back together.
 
Yami Naru: Yea! We don’t own Naruto or its character. Read and review.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
“Talk”

‘Thought’

“Naruto talking to Kyuubi’

‘Kyuubi talking to Naruto”


Poem

“Akamaru talking”
 
-Scene Change-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


Chapter 4: Things continue to unravel.
 
“Sakura, Neji has been…been abusing me for the last two years, and after the divorce thing, I-I fear for my children and my life,” Naruto whispered to his pink haired teammate. Sakura was shocked, she had to tell Hokage-sama, their friends, but Naruto told her not to tell anyone. Right now, she could do now was to hug him again.
 
“I’m sorry Naruto. I’m so sorry I never notice that were abused. Please, forgive me,” Sakura chocked only to get muffled in the cloths Naruto was wearing. All Naruto could do was to hugged her back.
 
“Sakura, this is not your fault. It’s my fault for not saying anything before. Its my fault in marring a self-centered bastard and I should be the one saying sorry here,” Naruto cried out to her as several tears stream down his down his cheeks before onto Sakura clothing and cling onto the fabric. Before they knew both had fallen to the ground; Sakura hugs Naruto tighter as they ignore the friends that came upon them. Naruto slowly fell into a somewhat eased sleep.

“Is he ok Sakura?” Shikamaru asked concerned about the blond.

“He’ll be fine, I think,” Sakura chocked out. Shikamaru looked at, knowing she was lying or hiding something about their favorite ninja.

“Sakura, tell me what’s wrong with Naruto,” he demanded but she just looked away from the lazy brunette.

“It’s better if Naruto told you,” Sakura murmured, very aware Naruto cried himself to sleep on her. Shikamaru sighed before nodding and picking up whiskered man; also very aware their friends looking at future Hokage with concerned.

“What happened here Sakura?” Ino whispered to Sakura hoping to get something out her friend.

“All I can tell you right now Ino is that Naruto promised me not to tell you guys anything,” she said looking down at the ground, trying to force back the tears but failed. Ino looked at her for little while longer before hugging her to comfort her. Something seriously must be wrong with Naruto make a strong girl like Sakura to cry.

------Later in bedroom next to the Hokage office-----

Naruto had awoken in the Hokage office with the memory of what happened on the Hokage Mountain. He hoped Sakura didn’t tell them. He looked around and noticed no one in the bedroom. He lifted himself off the bed and walked into the Hokage office only to be confronted by all his friends, including Neji who looked away.

“Why are you guys are here? Why am I here?” he asked confused and with a sense of dread coming. He could tell this was something he would not like.

“Naruto, is there something to tell us? Sakura keeps saying it’s better for you to tell,” Kakashi questioned. Naruto glared at the girl, but was happy she didn’t tell the rest of what had happened. Sakura half gulped from the glare Naruto gave here but soon sighed in relief as the glare lighten up.

“No, there is nothing to tell,” Naruto bluntly stated to his ex-sensei. Both ninjas giving each other a challenging blank stares. Naruto looked away from the man giving up the challenge he did not want right now.

“Don’t lie to us Naruto. Don’t lie to me,” Kakashi pleaded as he put away his Icha Icha Paradise No. 47 book. Naruto was a little taken back by that. Looking back at the silver haired ninja Naruto could only flinch under the intense gaze of Kakashi and finally gave in to the he use to love.

“For the past two years, before finding Neji like that or even knowing. I was guessing and keep asking him stuff about us, he…he…,” Neji and the rest knew were this was going, but they let him continued on, “He kept abusing me for the last two year and I was afraid to say something until now.”

They were shocked. They never knew or saw the signs of it. Some turned and looked at Neji in disgusted. They thought that he a new low before but this was even beyond a new low. Neji knew he was in deep shit now as his eyes scanned his friends. He knew all of them is currently disgusted and angry at him but not more so than the Hokage and her legendary anger.

‘HA BITCH! BOW DOWN AND BEG!” Kyuubi darkly laughed in her cage inside Naruto.

“Please, I know it wasn’t right for him to do it. Don’t hurt him,” Naruto pleaded, sadness shown in his eyes.

“Naruto…I can’t do that. This is out of your hands now Naruto. I won’t kill him because of you and the kids, but he needs to be punished,” Naruto nodded sadly at Tsunade words. Neji gulped in fear of Tsunade wrath, but he knew he deserved it. He dug his own grave and he was going to lay in it.

“Come on Naruto, I’ll walk you home. Yours and our kids got to be worried about you right now,” Kakashi offered his ex-lover. Naruto nodded before walking out the room with Kakashi in tow. If they looked behind them they could have caught the little smirks on a few chosen faces. Old flames? Maybe. A new found love? Maybe. Only time will tell.

To Be Continued…