TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Price of Love by Naruto_lovr

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Naru: Don’t own Naruto. Only own the Oc characters. Read and review.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
“Talk”

‘Thought’

“Naruto talking to Kyuubi’

‘Kyuubi talking to Naruto”


Poem

“Akamaru talking”
 
-Scene Change-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3:  Love even has its limits
 
“Chouji!  Chouji!  Chouji!” yelled Ino as she ran into the training grounds from their genin days.  Shikamaru and Chouji were sparing against each other and TenTen and Rock Lee was there to also sparing. Their ex-sensei was watching them but now everyone stopped and looking at the now tired bleach blonde of a ninja.
 
“What Ino?  I thought you were working at the flower shop today,” Chouji asked, wiping away extra sweet from the spar.
 
“I was, but have you guys heard what happened to Neji and Naruto?” Ino asked the group before her. Everyone there shook their heads, and Ino sighed for not staying in the loop. For fuck sake this is ninja village and information is the key to everything.

“Apparently, Neji has been cheating on Naruto for two years with our ex-sensei Iruka while Iruka has been doing the same with Kakashi. I know Kakashi will be ok, but I hope Naruto will be ok. Since he is divorcing Neji, keeping the kids and changing their last names to his old surname of Uzumaki. We have to do something! Anything to help Naruto for he has done for us,” Ino ranted, finally taking a break to breath. Everyone’s mouths were open in shock about the news. Before Ino could say anything else to them, they quickly ran out of the grounds to find Naruto or Kakashi to see this was true.

-----Naruto POV, Hokage mountain-----

I sat here again. Tears falling as I recite a new song I made looking out at Konohagakure, “My heart is breaking
But all for you to love me
My heart has its toll
Has it cracks
Has its center of attention only on you

Can you love me?
Will you love me to mend my heart?
Count that forgiveness is everything
Touch every heart beat.
Love me in these caverns of pain.

Every kiss sends me flying.
Your eyes are my souls.
Your sex appeal is got me feeling weak
It’s so scandalous
Scandalous to our dreams long forgotten

Hot stuff
It’s about the two of us
No conversation
Only sex appeal
You’re dangerous to me now

Can you love me?
Will you love me to mend my heart?
Count that forgiveness is everything.
Touch every heart beat.
Love me in these caverns of pain.

Maybe a little conversation later
You only want to hate me
Forget me
Ignore me
That’s its so scandalous
Scandalous to our heart

I know you’re scared now
When it’s about the two of us
Hot stuff
I need stimulation
Don’t care if you have the sex appeal

You’re just a danger
My heart is in control now
Goodbye fool
Uncertainty has taken control of me now.”


I slowly got up and letting the wind gently touch and caress my face after reciting the song to the gentle wind. I could only whisper one thing, “Neji why did you do this to me? You had everything, yet you threw it away. Now I’m alone with no one to love me the way you did before.”

I let the words float away in the wind as I stood there alone. Having the feeling I only felt when I was only a child. The feeling of utter loneliness of not being with someone, not having someone to hold you and not feeling the attention only a lover can give. I forgotten how it feels for ten years but now the feeling has returned because of that bastard Neji.

“NARUTO! NARUTO!” I heard someone call out to me. Turning around I see it was Sakura and I can see that her eyes are filled with a pain and sympathy for me. Of course she would know how I feel right now. After all the Uchiha bastard broke her heart. She ran up to me and gave be a bear hug. In a muffled voice she said, “I heard about you and Neji. I’m sorry about the two of you, but I’m glad you’re moving on.”

I smiled a faked and thanked her. But I know and she knows that it will be a long while before I truly move on. I could only guess the rest of my friends know by now, but should I tell them? Tell them of what Neji really did to me for two years. I ping of guilt hit me. I should tell them. No matter, since everything is out now. I can only imagine Tsunade anger when she hears this. For the reason why I didn’t tell her about this sooner and for what Neji had done to me in front of the children.

“Sakura, I’m going to tell you something, but promise me you won’t tell anyone,” I said in a soft and sad voice. She gave a confused and questioning look as she let go of me.

“Ok. I promised,” she agreed, confusion reaching the soft and sad voice. For only she truly knew the hyperactive, knuckled head ninja to be loud, brash, and happy

“Sakura, Neji—“

To be Continued…