TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Twilight's Eve by uzamaki_fluff

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Yayness!! part three is here!! I'm so happy for that!!

Anyways this is the disclaimer for the story, any name that you happen to recognize from the Naruto series we don't own at all!! Get used to it!!

If you don't recognize it, they are our OC's got it??
Amanda looked over the village from an expensive hotel room, that she needed to stay in for her manison was being renovated. It had been two weeks since that very dark day that had plagued the entire village. The thought of the day sent a shiver down her spine, although not because of the fear that it stuck in her, but for the fact that the control she longed to regain had once again eluded her. That wedding should be coming up soon, she thought maliciously in the back of her mind. She needed the world to know that if they wanted happiness, she was the one who needed to approve of it first. She smiled as the sun began to rise over the horizon she was soon expecting a message from her many spies coming in soon. Suddenly the phone rang, bring Amanda out of the thoughts that were running through her mind.

She made her way over to the phone, smiling as she picked it up. Slowly she cooed into the phone, "hello, Amanda here." On the other end she heard the familar voice of one of her best spies. She heard the simple fact that the mission that she was sent on was a success. "Good, so you got the information that I wanted, come by the hotel room. I want to see the information that you've collected." She hung up the phone, the information that she was searching for, was in her mind to shatter the world of the Uchiha that Daisuke planned on marrying.

She made her way over to the balconey and looked out at the village, she was smiling wickedly. This time her plan to have everyone in the village in the palm of her hand wasn't going to fail her. Over the two weeks, she remained silent and allowed her brother's friends to make their little wedding plans, making it seem like she had learned from the mistake that she had made. Now that her rivals thought very little of her at the moment, now was the time to make her presense be known. No one could stop this plan, for it was pure facts that she would be using to destory everyone happiness, and it would also just so happen to be a little white lie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Itachi got up from his bed, that he was currently sharing with his new lover Haku, sensing that something was amiss in the large palace that he had called a house. He walked into the large room, that had a bit of the appearence of a libray, which contained a small desk sitting right in the middle. He walked over to the desk, examining it carefully making glances at the locks that were on the drawers. He sensed that someone had come into this room, looking for information, and then, that is when he saw it. The drawer that contained the birth records of all the children his and Sasuke's mother bore, the lock on it had be inflitrated. His eyes went wide with horror as one thought crossed his mind, Sasuke mustn't ever find out, I must stop that information from getting to him.

Itachi franticly made his way to the phone that was on the desk, dailing one number, that he never thought that he would ever use. On the other end of the line, came a low voice that merely mumbled the greeting, "hello."

"You need to get over here now! It is urgent," Itachi nearly screamed into the phone. He looked over at the desk, shaking his head, and then slammed the phone down. That information alone, no matter how much Naruto matters to him, could destory him.

Itachi then merely sat in the chair behind the desk, waiting for the silver-haired man he called to arrive at his home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jayden looked over the village, watching the sunrise with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. He was lost in thought about his sister. You've been too quiet Amanda. What do you have in store for us now, he thought as he put out his cigarette and looked over at Rissa, who was peacefully sleeping. He smiled at how peaceful that his love was sleeping at the moment, no worries were crossing her mind. Eight of her closest friends were getting married, and then she was going to meet Suiru husband. She got a lot of things to look foward to. I can't allow Amanda to take that away from her.