TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Darkness by Daisukekun

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, which bloody sucks. XD If I did, you'd all know.

A/N: I was reading a few SasuNaru fics on this site and well, I opened word and ~*POW*~ I started writing. WOOT... For writing! There is sex in the later chappies, but well, I don't want JUST smut.. That.. is not a good fic to me. Anyways. Enjoy it!

Also, anything in the /'s is thought
A small grin faded into darkness as Naruto looked about. He had gotten himself lost on this latest mission. /Dammit. Why is it that I always get separated?/ He growled in his mind. The boy’s eyes shifted around uneasily as he had felt that smile. That evil grin of the shinobi that were in the Snow Country. He may have helped get the princess back safely, and found a new power in himself, but he still couldn’t deal with the darkness alone. Feelings of sorrow and despair haunted his mind, as he dropped to the ground.

/I’m not this weak./ He said in his mind, as he felt himself wavering on the brink of insanity. No he wasn’t, that was the problem. It was a hallucination jutsu that was causing all of this pain and suffering from his past to resurface, but at that moment, he couldn’t hide from the fact that the pain could be real, and that he was still back when he was a small child, ostracized from society. He curled into a ball and rocked back and forth, feeling depressed beyond belief. Looking at his pack of weapons, he had a strange thought. One that never had crossed his mind before. /Maybe I can end all of this now. End this pain, this depression. Feel the sole comfort of release./

It seemed that the darkness smiled at him for this thought. Words as soft as a wind’s breath whispered into his ear. “That’s right. This pain is forever. It will never end. Never cease. Unless you stop it yourself. You have that power.” Glazed over, Naruto’s eyes seemed to squint a bit, as if he was still contemplating it. They opened slowly, and a small smile crossed Naruto’s face. I will end it. He thought, and slipped a hand into the pack. Pulling out the same kunai he had used so many years ago for the Oath of Pain he had given himself, he grasped it in both his hands and held it over his chest where his heart was.

Yet, as he pulled back to thrust it into him, another kunai came flying by and nicked his hand, causing him to drop the one in his hand. With that moment of real pain, Naruto’s eyes bolted open, and the glazed look that had covered them, disappeared instantly. “..ru..” He heard through the darkness. “Na…to…” He could hear the raven-haired shinobi yelling at him. “Naruto!”

With the last ‘Naruto’, the darkness around the blonde-haired shinobi shattered, letting him see that there was a shinobi holding his hands, trying to make him kill himself. A quick dark glare, and an upper cut from his hands, he knocked the ninja back from him. From behind him, Naruto could hear the other two in his group running towards him. Naruto hopped to his feet quickly, and leered at the man in front of him. “How the hell did you break that jutsu?” The man yelled at him, as he held his hands in another seal.

The blonde shinobi chuckled, as he looked behind him, both of his partners were there. “Because I am Naruto, future Hokage of Kanahoe Village!” He gave his old wry smile and a ‘V’ with his right hand. “I will never be defeated! Nor will I run from any fight!” Naruto chuckled before going into his fighting stance. “Guys, leave this one to me!”

The raven-haired shinobi snarled, as he wanted a piece of the shinobi himself, but the pink haired one just yelled at him. “Damn it Naruto! Stop being so macho!” Her left fist was up by her face, as a scowl crossed it. Without another word, she punched Naruto square on the top of the head. He dropped like a ton of bricks, onto the ground with a bump on his head, rolling around and whimpering a bit.

“C-come on S-Sakura!” He cried out. “I know I can beat him!” He looked at her, a few dried up tears caked his face, making his whiskers glisten.

“But you fell for his trap!” Sakura screamed at him.

“Will you two just shut up!?” The raven-haired shinobi yelled at the both of them. “We got a battle on our hands!”

Naruto looked at him and frowned. “I’m sorry Sasuke.” Deep inside of him, the blonde ninja did feel sorry. He didn’t know why, but he had always felt sorry for angering Sasuke. Ever since that day so long ago in the Ninja Academy. /No.. I won’t visit that now. Sasuke’s right. We have a battle on our hands./ Naruto thought as he got back up on his feet, and chuckled. “Then let’s show this ninja why we are the top ninja of the Leaf Village!” Holding his hands in an all too familiar seal, chakra seemed to gather around him forcefully. “Shadow Clone Jutsu!” He screamed, as four more Narutos appeared about him.

Sasuke sighed and did a set of seals, before holding his fingers to his mouth, “Dragon’s Flame Jutsu!” He muttered while breathing outward, letting the flames shoot out of his lips. The flames licked at the air as they shot towards the Snow Ninja.

Before the Snow Ninja could react to get away, Naruto and his clones has surrounded him and held him in place. With that same wry smile, he kept the ninja there, waiting to be scorched. The man screamed as the flames burned at him and scalded his body, though not dead yet.

Sakura frowned as she looked at both men. “You guys and your brutality.” She took a kunai from her pack and flung it towards the man, hitting him in the chest, right through his heart. The man coughed a bit of blood up, before he slumped forward. The Naruto clones letting him go and disappearing. Both Sasuke and Naruto looked at Sakura in wonder.

“What was that?” Naruto exclaimed at her.

“Nothing, it’s just nothing.” She looked down and walked away from the duo. /I know that there must be something up between the two of them. She thought. For why would Sasuke feel so frantic about him being separated from the group?/ She frowned and continued to walk, Sasuke and Naruto quickly catching up to her after they burnt the body to ashes.

Giving her a puzzled look, Naruto wondered what would be so wrong in her head. He still liked her a lot, but something had stopped him recently from constantly swooning over her. But he dismissed it as being foolhardy to think about. They needed to get two more Snow Ninja from this forest, before they could go home for a little rest. But in the back recesses of his mind, something was screaming at him. Screaming that the answer was right in front of him, and that he had to only realize it.