TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Failing Schizophrenia by kiki15

[Reviews - 16]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.


Failing Schizophrenia


Key

*thinking*

"talking"

*thoughts progressing into speech"

'substitute for italics'

//Kyuubi//

::scene change:: (more for my reference than anything else)

~POV~
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Summary: Naruto is a schoolteacher, more importantly, he's suffering from Schizophrenia and Multiple Personality Disorder. After being admitted to the mental hospital for the sixth time in a row, and being thrown in solitary for his 'tendencies'. He is soon given a list of medicines he has to get, and discharged. The only consequence? He is to be assigned a guardian, and guess who that is? AU Ita/Naru


A/n: Nothing to say, except enjoy!


Prologue


I look into the cracked mirror, seeing the stain of crimson blood as it drips down my bleeding lips. I lick my tongue over it, blood tasted the same no matter the colour after all. It was...


Salty


Coppery


Metallic


I will myself to smile so as to see the tinted red that stains pure white of my teeth. Was I really such a monster? I bled like everyone else, pure red coursed through my heart.


I loved the taste of blood, so warm and inviting, but it cooled so quickly. I would relish in licking my blood from my fingers while it was still steamy and warm. Until a nurse came in, of course, and sedated me, much to my displeasure. I never had liked this particular nurse.


She was a loud woman with bubble-gum colored hair, and was quick to hit me if I didn't obey her. Bitch, I couldn't wait to get out of here, my big-breasted doctor had said I could leave after they got all of the paperwork filled out. The other me was ready to leave too.


Vermilion


Sure, other people's blood was 'delicious', but by far I had to say my own surpassed theirs, it was the best so far. So that was why I was here in the first place, in this room with the white covered walls. Everything was white, the bedsheets, my clothing, the walls, the ceiling, the light, the floor, and the door. The door was exceptionally pristine, with a small clear piece of thickened Pyrex glass over a hole at the top. I could break it if I wanted of course, but then they'd move me somewhere else. And I hated change, so did the other me. So we did nothing.


As I sucked blood from an already healing wound on my well-bitten, swollen lip. It was then I decided to move my ministrations to another, more hidden place, and, turning my side to the side, I bit down deep into my shoulder.


Devour


Warm blood filled my mouth, and I moaned in pleasure, in delight. I loved the taste of blood. Why couldn't they just give me blood to drink instead of that putrid tasting juice?


Besides, as I think of the blood stores and many frail humans wondering around, it wasn't like there was a shortage or anything.


Blood


I stared into the depths of the mirror in horror as I finally regained a portion of my sanity.


What was I doing?


What am I?


I look to the words carved into my wrist, I would never forget what I was.


'Bakemono.'


A monster.


'Naruto Uzumaki, age 22, Schoolteacher.'

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Anaki: I know I shouldn't be starting a new story...

RC16: Damn skippy!

Anaki: -pushes 16 away- But I couldn't help it. :)

RC16: Yeah,...so review!