TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Curse of the Kyuubi by zeroflame

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: i do not own anything or anyone from Naruto or is associated with anyone that made Naruto. Everything from Naruto is....not mine. Also includes some yaoi so be alert. This is my first fanfic so i would gladly accept any critisim given, it would help alot!
The Curse of the Kyuubi

Chapter 1:The Blonde Blur
It was day unlike any other. A huge ship was docked near the pier. This ship was big, bigger to be a fishing boat or a normal one. There were slots on the side of this ship were cannons came out. This was called the "Kyuubi" and from the looks of it, it was a pirate ship. This ship's owner, Captain Uchiha Sasuke. Sasuke was a very handsome young man. He has long bangs in the front, short spiky hair in the back, onyx eyes, and the most beautiful pale skin. Along with him his brother, Uchiha Itatchi. Itatchi looks like an older version of sasuke, but with stunning red eyes, long hair in a pony tail, and lines under his eyes that gave him a beautiful but more deadly approach. Ever since a terrible fire took away almost their clan, the have been two of the little number of surviving Uchihas left.(a VERY low number). People that knew about that fire never talks about it, cause the last time someone did,.....let's just say they were short of a tongue. No one especially talked about Itatchi. Even mentioning his family or him(bad things) they would mysteriously disappear. Walking along with those two, the crew.
As Sasuke and his crew made their way through town, most people turned to their homes.
'buying things will be easier without all those people around' Sasuke thought.
He then turned to one of his best men. "Neji, look for food that will last for days, if possibe le even weeks."
'Aye, Aye captain. I'll be back later.", with that said Neji was off. Sasuke turned to his crew,"Now the rest of you men, go find a place to rest and remember....we leave in one week. Try to stay together, GOT IT!?!". The crew answered,"yes captain." and left. Just then Itatchi came up to Sasuke,
"Little brother....don't you...thi..think.."
"Huh? What are you....trying to say?"
Sasuke seemed to have seen the same thing that caught Itatchi's eyes.
"Hey!! Come on Iruka sensei! You're too slow! Hurry it up!"
"AGH! Coming Naurto, coming!"
As this was happening, the last thing Sasuke saw was a blonde blur and it hit him, literally, he didn't realize he was in this blonde's way. He was on the floor when he awoke, he saw big bright blue eyes looking down at him.
"huh?...wha...what happened", sasuke said dazed.
"OH! Sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you, my apologies!"
"SHUT UP YOU FOOL! Did you not see i was in the way?!"
-Damn he's so loud. What's with this loser?- Sauske thought as he was holding his head while getting up.
The blonde pissed to what he said said,"WHAT?! I'm the ignorant one!?! I'm not the one standing there like a moron!" Sasuke growled, "Who do you thing you're talking to DOBE!?"
"You heard me Baka!",Naruto yelled. Itatchi stepped in to stop this little talk from going further. "Uh, heh...you'll have to excuse him, he's still alittle grumpy from our voyage."
"You're.....voyage?".Naruto's eyes sparkled as he said this.
"Yes", Itatchi was saying while looking at Naruto from top to bottom, making Naruto twich a little."You see we traveled for four weeks across the sea so he's a little tired. Let me introduce myself, I am Uchiha Itatchi and this is my foolish little brother Sasuke."
-the sea huh?-Naruto thought as a grin slowly crept across his face. "Well, I am Uzumaki Naruto and.." "Naruto! What's wrong with you?" Iruka said as he cut Naruto off. "Please forgive Naruto captain Sasuke." Iruka bowed to Sasuke's feet.
"Captain? You? Hah! I've seen little children be better captains than you."
"You better watch what you say.......Naruto."Sasuke said his name teasingly.
"Oh Yeah!?! What are you gonna do about it huh?.....HUH?
"Why don't I teach you a lesson."
"Sasuke! Calm down!",Itatchi commanded, and then closed in on Sasuke to whisper,"I'm pretty sure you don't want to hurt a face such as this one...do you?" Sasuke cursed under his breath and stormed off. Itatchi went after him.
"Yeah, that's right back off."
"Naruto", Iruka sighed,"Why does this always have to happen?"
"What do you mean?"

end of chapter 1.



---------------------------------------------------------
so what do you think? still needs work though the next chapter will be a little better...rest assured it will be.