TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Blossoms in the Dark by Hardofheart

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, or anything else included in here.

Just a short story, and my first fanfic.
'thoughts'
"speech"
"Sasuke..." a familiar voice whispered inside his mind, jarring him from his otherwise peaceful slumber. Sasuke sat bolt upright, covered in a cold sweat. 'Was it intentional?' Sasuke asked himself, wishing the answer would come to him.
Only a few days ago had he been sitting in a classroom, when Naruto jumped on the desk in front of him and glared at him. Sasuke glared back, a trademark scowl forming on his face. Suddenly, a set of lips met his own, taking his breath away. 'Huh?' was the only rational thought in his head at the time. He pushed Naruto away, and almost every girl in the classroom gave him the most evil of looks before beating him to a pulp. This moment had replayed over and over in his mind. His first kiss, taken by a boy who was a loud, obnoxious idiot.
"That baka," he muttered aloud and attempted fruitlessly to fall asleep again, knowing that he would be unable to rest easily again this night.

"Sasuke-kun!" a bubbly voice called to him as he walked toward Team 7.
"Sakura," he muttered to himself before giving her a grunt of recognition. He knew she liked him, but he wasn't all that interested in that girl. He wasn't even looking for a date; he had to focus on reaching the Jounin level from his Genin status.
"Hmmph!" another voice said, this one belonging to Naruto. Naruto had already called him a rival, and he had no intention of becoming that idiot's friend.
He reached his group, but they were down a leader, Kakashi-sensei. He was always late. Several minutes later, Kakashi-sensei arrived.
"You're late!" Naruto pointed an accusing finger at Kakashi.
"I had some urgent business to take care of." he replied nonchalantly.
"Yeah, yeah." Naruto said, not believing him. Sakura glared at him momentarily before shifting her hard gaze to lovey eyes at Sasuke. The Uchiha heir ignored her attempt at making him swoon for her, staring off into space instead.
"Alright, today's mission is cleaning trash from around Konoha," Kakashi said. Naruto groaned miserably and began complaining about the terrible missions they always did. 'There he goes again. How does Kakashi-sensei put up with him?' Sasuke thought to himself, looking at the boy who had stolen his first kiss. 'He may be an idiot, but he doesn't look too bad...' he ended that thought abruptly, blushing slightly at his thought. 'Why can't I get that kiss out of my head?!' he shouted angrily at himself. He knew he couldn't possibly have feelings for Naruto. 'We're sworn enemies, right? I can't possibly care about him like that?!' He doubted that he could care about Naruto at all, in fact, he didn't even like Naruto. 'I'm being an idiot, that's all.' He turned his thoughts to what was currently happening.
"Owww! Sakura-chan, you didn't need to hit so hard!" Naruto whined, clutching the top of his head, clearly in pain. Sakura was screaming various obscenities at him, and Kakashi was holding her back to keep them from killing each other. 'Boy, isn't this group gonna be fun...' Kakashi thought idly to himself. 'At least the Uchiha boy won't be much trouble, unlike Uzumaki.'
Kakashi sighed, then said, "Cut it out you two. We have a mission to complete, and a ninja's job is to complete the mission no matter what the cost." Team 7 began wandering through Konoha, completing their mission with no help from Kakashi; he was wrapped up in his latest hentai, Icha Icha Paradise. 'God, our teacher's a pervert!' Sakura thought to herself after reading the title once, groaning inwardly. 'This is gonna be a long road.'