TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto's Cinderella Story by playin_lover

[Reviews - 13]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

Warning: Cursing and plenty of it.
Sasuke walked along the lunch line, picking out what had meat and what didn't. Vegetarians are very picky. And sometimes even on the border line of obsessive compulsive. As he handed his money to the luch lady he turned to look for that bonde headed boy. Pink, red, black...geez they whole school didn't share one same hair color. Blonde! Wait no back away from that girl! Run! Crap, she got me.

"Sasuke-kun come sit next to me, I want you to be as welcome as you can be!" She said, holding tightly to his arm and laying her head on his shoulder.

"No, I think I'm going to sit with Naruto. But thanks for the offer." He replied, still looking for Naruto.

"Please Sasuke-kun? Guys as hot as you shouldn't be sitting with guys like that. His kind isn't very wanted in this school." Ino said.

"Well, I think I'll take my chances sitting with him."

"Sasuke-kun, I really must advise you that he is not a very nice boy. Come on Sasuke-kun sit next to me and I'll make it the time of your life." She whispered into his ear, and blew on the pale nape of his neck. Suddenly he shook her off.
"Get off me, you ugly little bitch. You don't know me like that, next time I suggest you think before you act." He said quietly, challenging her with the connection of their eyes.

"I don't know who you think you are but guys like you are meant for girls like me. Not for guys like Uzumaki Naruto. So you better get that idea out of your fag mind right now." Ino said, her eyes cold and hostile. "You are going to regret this." Then she smile her fake plastic smile. "I'll see you around Sasuke-chan." And she walked away to a table not too far.

He saw a flash of blonde in the corner of his eye, Naruto was just getting out of the line. He turned back to Ino, casting her a cold look.

"Bitch." He muttered under his breath, then he turned to Naruto. "Hey Naruto! You mind if I sit with you?" Naruto looked around, as if trying to see if there was another 'Naruto' at this school. When he saw none, he looked at the new kid and pointed at himself. "Yes you."

"Uhh.. sure why not?" 'This guy will be in the popular crowd by this time tomorrow, and he'll forget all about me. So what's the harm?' And he walked to the lawn under the tree, with the hot new kid that everyone will know, and will forget about him.


A/N: And no I haven't given up on this fic, I like this one more than other ones I've written. Other than "In My Dreams" I love I.N.D. the most because it's my first ever fanfic! Now, I comand you all to reveiw! Please?!