TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto's Cinderella Story by playin_lover

[Reviews - 13]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto
Chemistry
"Students! We have a new student in the class, his name is.." the teacher bringing the clipboard closer to his face, "his name is Uchiha Sasuke." He looked around looking for the boy in question. "Sasuke?"
"Here" he said as he walked into the classroom, ignoring the girls squeals as he turned to the class. Naruto spared a glance from his wornout notebook, to look at the new guy. Then turned back to his notebook, for a second. His gaze shot back to the new guy, looking into his eyes. As he tuned out the sound of his teacher talking, he studied the guys face. His eyes a rare black, his hair the same color. His skin as pale as snow.
"Naruto..." he didn't hear his teacher calling him. "Naruto!" His gaze shifted swiftly to his teacher.
"Yes sensai?" he asked, the tone of his voice only asking for trouble. His teacher walked to his side. The new boys eyes on him too.
"Daydreaming again are we, Naruto?" his teacher asked. Something in his voice, made Naruto that there was something else he wanted to say. "This is your new partner, Uchiha Sasuke." groans eminated from the surrounding girls. Naruto scowled at the words, 'partner'.
"Sensai, i've done well without a partner for seven years, why start with this 'partner' buisness now?" Naruto asked, staring down Sasuke.
"If you call barely passing with a D- passing, I seriously doubt you'll pass this year. Because I won't stand for that this year Naruto. This year in my class you must have a C+ or higher to pass." he smirked arogantly as Narutos jaw dropped. Then turned back to Sasuke.
"From your transcripts, I noticed your grades had you at the top of your class. So I assume you will have no problem with this pairing?" he asked Sasuke pleasantly. Sasuke, who was interested in his new partner, had no complaints.
"It's fine." he said finally, causing the girls to groan in disapointment. He sat down next to Naruto, swinging his messenger backpack on to the table with a thud. Naruto was staring at Sasuke with intruige.
'Maybe he doesn't know about the way everyone treats me, maybe he's new to this country! denying himself the pleasure of thinking that the new guy might have a genuine interest in himself. 'He'll toss me out like a sack of dirt in about a week!' was the conclusion he came to.