TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Twin Peaks by Peach Tea Rose

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: 1.This Fanfic is also featured on Mediaminer.org (My Penname is LaRose) and Fanfiction.net (My Penname is Peach Tea Rose).
2. Rock Jin, my fan charachter, is Rock Lee's older brother. He was originally planned to be his twin brother, hence the name Twin Peaks. Then, he became taller and Lee treated him like an older brother, and, Lo and behold, he was Lee's older brother. 3.May 19, 2007 was the 1st anniversary of this fanfic. Sorry this renovation is so long overdue.
Chapter 01- Talent Comes Naturally
"I believe that every person is born with talent-"

 

Maya Angelou


I suppose you have read tons of fanfics about Naruto and Sasuke and Kakashi and Shikamaru and Neji and all of them, but have you read a good fanfic about Lee...I'm sure you have and they're awesome, but no one really knows Lee better than me. Why? Because I'm his brother...
I suppose you want to know a little about us. My name is Rock Jin...No, not Rock...Jin. My brother, of course, is Rock Lee, and my sister is Maylea Rock, who is 11. Where did Lee, Maylea and I come from? Well, our father is Chen Rock, Secretary to the president of the Konoha Actor's Guild. He is a great guy, not really masculine, but a good dad. He loves us all very much.

My mother, Meiko, passed quietly away when Lee and Maylea and I were very young. She was very ill for a while, but Lee, Maylea and I were all healthy, bouncing babies. We miss her a lot, but God made her a good person.


How did mom and dad meet? Well, at the senior prom, mom was in her wheelchair and her tomboy twin sister, Harumi, was trying in vain to get her to break her shyness and dance with a boy, but Mom kept coyly refusing. Then, while they got some punch, a young man spilled some on the girls and he begged for forgiveness. Harumi wasn't happy, but Meiko graciously forgave his clumsiness...and fell in love when she looked at him. She said softly,

"M-may I...may I..."

"Have this dance! Yes! Go, happy lovebirds. Buh-Bye," Cried Harumi...and that was the beggining...

Well, mom and dad began courting senior year and into College. Then, when they got out, dad took mom out to eat. They ordered cheesecake, mom's favorite, when they asked for dessert...and lo and behold, there was a ring baked in! This was the happiest day of their lives.

So, it was settled...my parents were married in late 1983. A year later, mom was pregnant with me. Then, on August 29, 1984, while mom was resting at my Grandparent's (My dad's parents') house, she went into labor. My grandpa (Who was a doctor) knew what to do. He called a nurse named Maylea Miyazaki and coached her through until the Nurse got there...and she took it from there until I came out...

When I was born, Nurse Maylea, said I was the longest, skinniest baby boy she had ever seen. Mom named me Jin because she thought I looked like a Jin.

Then, she was pregnant with my brother. They managed to get her to the hospital that time...and on November 29, 1985, Rock Lee was born. She could see that Lee was a special baby. Nurse Maylea said he was going to make a difference.

Then, on April 18th, 1990, the baby girl was born. Mom named her after Nurse Maylea for all the help and kindness she gave her during her pregnancy. Mom was actually excited to be having a girl because she wanted a little estrogen to settle the testosterone down...but, trust me, my sister is a tough Cookie.


Okay, let's talk about us...the kids!

I am a freshman at Konoha High, a uniform school. I like being a freshman alright, but I'm shaky. I mean, when you're in eighth grade, you think you're at the top, but when you enter High school, you're back at the bottom. Same with college. Anyway, it's really scary, but you'll get used to it.

Lee, on the other hand, doesn't go to middle school, as you narutards all know. He wanted to drop regular school to become a ninja and now he's the so-called 'prodigy' of Maito Gai, the so-called 'Beautiful (and flashy...and flamboyant) Green Beast of the Hidden Leaf Villiage.' But, he's not that bad; he cares deeply for Lee and would never do anything to hurt him. Anyway, it was very difficult for the kid, but he's doing great.

My sister, Maylea, practically idolizes Lee. When Lee was admitted at the age of 9, she begged dad to make her a par-nin, or a part-time ninja (Par-nins are students who go to regular school, but take ninja classes afterward, usually taught by Jonin, or elite ninja) and he caved in and accepted. Lee takes this tough little cokkie out to practice her taijustu when he finds the time. They are both little daredevils...or, at least that's what dad calls 'em. He appreciates their effort.

I think we're a great family, despite how small we are. To us, talent comes naturally. We have a knack for what we do and we're proud to be here.