TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fallen Angel by Raindriops17

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Some of you may are reading my other Story Mouse. This is Yume story. This dosn't go along with my other one. but Some NaruSasu will be in some later chappies.

Disclaimer: Naruto is property of Kishimoto Masashi, Shueisha, and Studio Pierrot in Japan, and translated by VIZ Media and ShoPro Entertainment into English. No copyright infringement intended, these characters are not used to generate money, nor are they used with permission.
White feathers.

Most people would think that Angels have white feathers and wings and gold helos. That their nice and caring. They watch over you from their place with the gods.

But what about the people with black feathers?

What about the people who have blood forever stainded on their hands? Or cried many many nights without anyone to comfort them? To help them? To watch them? To love them? The ones who just blend into the darkness and background. The ones always watching. Always wishing from one of the white feathered people to notice them and help them. Even if it was just once.

Did you ever think about those people?

There is a girl who lives in a village in which no one has heard of. She lives along in her cold dark house. and all she wants is for some to ask her if she was really okay.

She wanted one of the white feathers.

Even if they never talk to her but just held her in their arms just along enough for her to feel happy, safe, and loved for once in her life.

Even if it was just once.

You see this girl is a black fleather. But she wasn't always one. once she was a white feather. but that was a long, long time ago. She remembers it like it was yesterday. She knows that she'll never be a white fleather again and she's okay with that. But she can't help feel that need to be happy and loved again. And all she wants to do is feel that again.

Even if its just once.

Even if the white fleather that notices her never speaks to her again, Never looks at her again, Or if she never sees them again.

She just wants to feel happy and loved again.

Even if its just once.

Yume is this girl trying to find her white fleather.