TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Kira: The Unknown Ninja by Deyna

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is the first story that I've let anyone see, so I hope you like it. It takes place a little bit before the chunnin exams, while the third Hokage is still alive. None of the Naruto characters are in the first chapter, but the will be introduced in the second.



Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
The sun had just risen in Kira's village and she was just finishing her chores. The clouds showed that it would be a rainy day. Her mother called out to her, "You better hurry if you want to get to school before the storm hits."
Kira answered her, "Yes Mama."
Kira walked over to her mother after finishing feeding her family's chickens.
"You remember what I said to do should something truely awful happen?" Her mother asked her.
She replied, "Yes, Mama. I am to run north to the village hidden in the leaves and tell them grndpa's name. But does that pace really exist?"
"Of course it does. I would tell that if it was a lie."
"Yes Mama"
"Hurry off now," her mother told her.
Kira ran past her family's pastures towards her school.

It is now several hours later and Kira' school has just let out. It is storming very badly and Kira looks out into the cold rain, while thinking about how wet she is going to become.
"You look like might need someone to walk you home."
She turns around. It is her best friend Troa. He holds his umbrella over her.
He smiles and says, "Maybe someday you'll remember your umbrella."
She replies, "But then would wouldn't have a lovley conversation on the way to my house."
He laughs, "That's true, We should hurry before hte storm gets worse."
"Alright"
They walk off toward her house. Troa blushes and says, "Umm, Well, Are you..."
"Am I what?"
"Are you going to Tristan's birthday party next week?"
"Of course, but you already knew that."
"Yeah, umm, would you like to go with me?"
"Well, we normally do walk places together."
"I meant as a date" Kira blushes.
"Oh, sure. Oh, we're here. I'll see you later."
"Bye Kira"
Troa walks off back to his house and Kira runs in hers to get out of the rain.

When Kira gets inside she gasps. She sees the body of the father lying in the doorway. She turn her head away and sees her baby brother dead with a sword through his heart and her grandfather lying on the ground as if caught off guard. She collapses on the ground crying when she cries out, "Mama."
She runs out to the pasture to find her mother dying.
"Mama"
Her mother calls out, "My little one, you remember what I told you"
" I can't leave you"
"You have to. They wil come back when they realize you are still alive"
"Who Mama?"
Her mother dies. She bursts into to tears, but instead of collapsing again, she runs off to the north. She keeps running knowing that if she stops she could be killed. She doesn't stop until she reaches her destination: The village hidden in the leaves.