TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Dragon Slayer by DARKTRANQUILLITY

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Sooo I was supposed to upload this chapter like 2 days ago but had to postpone it till now because school and work got in the way. Sheesh it's been a while since I've been here. Hope you enjoy the chapter.
We walked through the lush forests of Eloyce. The chirping birds and rustling leaves filled our ears in the calm afternoon. We came across a bridge, in the distance we saw a town.

"Look Sir Ruin!" Chimed Annie, "A village."

We crossed the bridge, "Looks like GreenWatch."

"You've been here before, I presume?" Annie asked.

I nonchalantly nodded my head, "Yup, but this was years ago so can't really say it'd be the same from my last visit."

Annie examined my back, "Sir Ruin...where's your sword?"

"Oh?" I pulled out a stick, "Here."

"W-what?" She raised an eyebrow, "But...the hulking sword you had earlier."

"Yeaa it's a really long story but I don't have my sword." I explained. "I had to improvise with this but that too is also a long story." I said as I tossed the stick into the forest.

Diane all the while was silently walking behind us. We entered the village and a few villagers greeted us.

"GreenWatch hasn't changed much from the last time...wonder if the inn is still up?" I looked back towards Diane and Annie, "Hey you two look around town if you want I'm going to the inn real quick."

Annie nodded with a smile on her face and Diane was nowhere to be seen. I pranced around for a few minutes before finding the inn.

I sighed, "The Seven winter Inn." The signed read. Half bar, half inn. I pushed the door open and heard the beautiful voice of the bard as she sang in the distance.

I gained a few stares as I walked towards the counter. Red hair the shines bright as all Hell in the light and my towering stature, I was around 6 ft. 5 in. So it called for attention when the town itself barely made it past five feet.

The old man behind the counter turned around and placed a cup of beer in front of me, "You're back!" He exclaimed.

I laughed and chugged the beer down in one go. I let out a pleasured sigh, "Thank you old friend."

The innkeeper knew me, we became close friends when we arm wrestled each other. The man may be old but he's pretty strong for his age, "What brings you down here sonny?" He said as he refilled my drink. "Its been years since your last visit."

I drank some beer and placed the cup on the bar counter, "I need help."

He raised an eyebrow, "Ohh? With what?"

"I'm look I for...you know who...." I quietly said leaning in.

His eyes slightly grew, he looked around the room in and attempt to spot anyone listening in, "You should be careful sonny, someone might hear in and start some trouble...as for some of your friends..." He shrugged, "I'm sorry but I haven't heard anything specific."

"Damn." I cursed under my breath, I sighed, "Well, got any work?" I asked, "I need some gold for the trip."

The old man reached under the counter, "Here's a few bounties and random jobs you might be interested." He said as he handed my folded papers, "I have to serve other customers I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Here you are!" Annie's voice called from behind. She sat in the seat next to me, "Bounties?"

"Yeah, we're gonna need gold for food and other necessities."

Annie looked around the inn and stopped at the bard, "She has such a beautiful voice."

I looked back at the bard as she passionately sang and plucked her instrument. A few patrons of the inn sat around and listened with bliss.

"What song is she singing?" Annie asked.

"Not sure?"

We listened closely as she sang, "On a mountain I saw it, when lightning reached out for him enchanting my eyes... in magical rhapsody..."

"She's singing about some warrior I'm guessing." I turned back and read one of the jobs while Annie continued to listen.

People who've been traveling to and from GreenWatch have been experiencing robberies on the road from a strange attacker. None have been able to get an exact appearance of the perpetrator. Caution is advised. Reward: 1,000 gold. Wanted dead or alive.

I stuffed the jobs into my shirt. I stood up and headed towards the Door, "Let's go Annie."

She quickly followed behind, "Where are we going now?" She asked as she caught up.

"Got a job, it was the only one that paid the most, turns out there are some people out there stealing from the travelers." I stopped in my tracks, "Where's Diane?"

"Right here, master." A calm and quiet voice coming from behind said.

Annie and I turned around, "Where have you been?" I asked.

She gave me a blank stare, "...Looking at the fruit stalls." She answered.

I paid no mind and continued towards the exit of the village, "So I'm guessing the robberies are happening not to far from here, so...let's head down this dirt road and see what comes up, Annie stick close to Diane, she may not look much but she can hold herself in a fight."

Annie looked at me then back to Diane and nodded. We continued down the tree covered road. The land around was dense with shrubs and such making good cover for the robbers.

The job said one but you can't be too sure. We stopped at a divide in the path. "You two go left, I'll go right." We set off in our separate paths and continued.

A few minutes passed by and nothing happened. I pulled out my arms and removed a piece of string from my wrist. I reached up and began to tie my hair up.

"Might as well come out!" I called out with a small grin on my face.

A hooded man slowly rose from the shrubs nearby, "how'd you know?" He asked in a deep gruff voice.

"Listen man, ya gotta hide yourself better than that half-ass thing you call hiding, I mean yea it'll work on normal travelers but to me that's just child's play, if not, worse."

I noticed the man's eye twitch from the insult. "Who are you..." He slowly asked as he cautiously raised a bow and arrow.

"Could ask the same for you?"

He narrowed his eyes. In the blink of an eye an arrow zoned in on my forehead. My hand shot up and caught the arrow in between my index and middle finger.

"Youll have to be faster than that." I said as i snapped it.

The man quickly turned on his heels and darted into the forest. I dropped the arrow and chased after him.

"I should've ran the moment he spotted my presence." The man thought. He began to panic, "Shit, this is bad!" The man turned around and quickly fired a barrage of arrows towards me.

I dodged passed a tree and used it as a shield and continued in pursuit. "Hey!" I called to him, "Where are you goin?!"

"I gotta lose this guy fast." The man thought.

He pulled out a special arrow and jumped into the air, spun around and aimed towards the ground under him. He shot the arrow into the ground.

The ground exploded causing dirt and debris to cover my vision from where he was. A small grin came across his mouth, "That'll make him lose sight of m-what the he'll!?"

I dove through the explosion towards him, "Get your ass back here!" I tackled him in mid air and we plummeted to the ground together.

The man screamed hysterically as he tried to pry my off. We both smashed into the ground, blood shooting out of the man's mouth as he smashed back first.

I pushed myself off the ground and looked up, turns out we jumped off a cliff next to a waterfall.

"So you gonna answer my question?" I asked.

The man who was barely breathing looked up at me, "S'got to m-make...A....livin." The man's eyes rolled back and forth as he drifted from consciousness.

"Sir Ruin!"

"Master..."

I raised my head and saw Diane and Annie running towards me. "How'd you guys find me?"

"We ran into some of the robbers." Annie informed. "And it seems like you did too..." She said as she looked down at the man.

"Are there any more of you?" I asked.

The man weakly raised his left arm and pointed towards the waterfall, "Your....friends probably...found...The others...but there's...one more...behind...The waterfall..." His hand dropped and he seemed to pass under.

"He didn't die did he?!" Annie asked in a worried tone.

I shook my head, "Not yet but he doesn't have much time left."

"We have to help him." She said.

I looked to Diane, "Diane try your best and tend to the man." I ordered. "We'll tip the village guards and they'll round them up." I walked past both Annie and Diane and headed towards the waterfall.

Annie followed behind, "Do you think Diane can help him?" She asked.

"Diane has fixed me up from worse condition than that, if anything she can." I informed.

We cautiously entered the cave and heard the crackling noise of fire nearby, "Who are you?" A woman's voice demanded.

Diane finished tending the man's wounds and propped him against the wall nearby. The sound of a grunt echoed from the cave, "hmm..." She turned and looked towards the waterfall only to see me be kicked straight out.

I flew outside and skidded across the water. I quickly recovered and managed to catch the arrow the followed behind. Moments after Annie came running out.

"Sir Ruin!"

Seconds after a woman with creamy skin, and auburn colored hair emerged from the waterfall, she wore what seemed like a wolf's pelt around her breasts and a pair of greenish pants that ended slightly under her knees. Paint covered her cheeks, arms, belly and legs. "Well?" She demanded, "What is it?"

She quickly shot another arrow with incredible speed and power. I dropped down and watched as the arrow zoomed past me, the water under it parting from the shear force.

"Sir Ruin..." She repeated in her head. Her face grew red, "C-captain?!"

I sat up from the water, completely drenched and waved towards her with a smile, "Mareth, how's it going?!"

"C-captain I didn't mean to attack you!"

"Its okay." I said as i stood up. She ran up to me and continued to apologize.

Annie recognized that name...

Mareth, the legendary bow woman who would shoot with such speed and power caused many to fear her and her bow, the infamous Amon. Said to have a deadly shot and accuracy like no other, an arrow from her is a sure shot to death.

"Captain, What are ye doin here?" Mareth asked as she strapped her bow onto her back.

"Well this girl here needs help, and I felt the need to gather you all." I answered and pointed towards Annie as she slowly made her way towards us.

"Ohhh-ands who's she?" Mareth began to eye down Annie, "That captain heres not forcin you by any chance, now is he?"

Annie shook her head almost immediately, "N-no...he offered to help me on my quest...and my name is Annie MoonOak."

"MoonOak?...Strange last name." Mareth said as she raised an eyebrow, "The name's Mareth SilverWalker." She turned back to me, "So what's the famous old Dragon Slayer been up to these past years?" She asked sarcastically.

"Cooking people food and serving drinks, I'd say better than what you were doing."

"Coming from you I'd expect nothing more." She scratched her head before quickly wrapping her arms around me and embraced me in a tight hug, slightly lifting me off the ground, "Missed you, you crazy bastard." She said ending with a chuckle.

"So will you help?"

She nodded, "My arrows are yours to command captain, wherever you fall they aren't to far behind to lend help."

The horrible sound of a Dragon rang through the air nearby. "An attack right now?!" I looked towards GreenWatch and saw smoke, "Shit!"

I broke out into a full Sprint and headed towards Greenwatch. The people there didn't stand a chance against a dragon, I had to make it back there quick.

"What should we do?" Annie asked as she began to worry about the people.

Mareth took out her bow, "Listen, you and Diane help as many people you can, the captain and I'll take care of the Dragon." Mareth pulled an arrow back and aimed towards GreenWatch. "There..." She whispered as she let go.

An arrow flew past me, the river beneath it splitting, trees tearing away from the force as it homed in to the dragons left leg.

The dragon roared in pain as it began to take flight another arrow struck it's wing tearing the scales limiting it's flight.

I ran into the burning village, villagers panicking and running for their lives as the Dragon crawled around breathing fire.

A child, burned to a crisp as their burned mother held them in their final moments. I stood there silently watching the mayhem ensue around me.

The Dragon noticed me standing there and opened its gaping jaws and shot out it's flames to me.

OoO

Mareth stood back near the cave and readied another arrow. A black spot flew thigh the sky as she aimed, "What the hell?"

She stepped slightly to her left and a dragons head smashed into the river next to her and rolled away. "Well I'll be damned." She said as she walked towards it.

OoO

"How many people escaped?" Annie asked.

"About...The majority." Answered Diane.

The both noticed me standing next to the newly decapitated Dragon, "Sir Ruin!" She called out knocking me out of my daze.

"Oh you two? Where's Mareth?"

"Over here!" She called from behind, she made her way to us with the dragons head propped on her shoulder.

"Did you really have to carry it back?" I asked unde my breath.

Annie's eyes shot wide open, "So that's how it looks up close." She leaned in closer and traced a finger over it's scales.

"Damn I'm gonna lose my mind if another Dragon attacks." I said in a sigh.

"Well we better get moving." Said Mareth.

"You're taking that head with you?" I asked

"Well I sees no wrongs in it, Hell might make for some good armor...you know, the armor you lack."

"She is right master."

"Where is your armor?" Asked Annie.

"Haven't worn that suit in ages." I answered. I checked myself out and they were right. I walked around in simple clothing.

"No sense in staying here any longer." Mareth looked around and saw the destroyed village.

"Let's go."

I took the lead and the other three followed behind with an eagerness of adventure.

OoO Somewhere deep in the underworld OoO


I walked aimlessly through the palace walls. I found a woman walking alone. She had smooth white skin, pitch black hair, a voluptuous body and a smile that could drive any same man mad.

I approached her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "My dear...might I ask why you are here...all by...yourself..." A low growl escaped as i slowly leaned in.

"Might I ask who you are?" She replied.

" I'm no one special...well...it depends who's asking."

She licked her lips, "The queen of the palace."

I leaned slightly back, "Well I do beg you pardon your majesty...but I caught myself enticed by your looks." I let my hands wander a bit lower so I was groping her ass. "And I like what I see."

She smiled. "Hmmm." Before she could get another word out of her mouth I embraced her with a kiss.

Moments after she pulled away, "The king will find out..."

"I don't fear the man...if anything...he should fear me...your words say no...but your lips say otherwise..." I pressed my lips against hers once again but this time she was more welcoming.

Her tongue coiled around mine and danced against it. She broke the kiss with a moan, she looked around and noticed a change of scenery. "I take it this is your room."

We were both laying on my bed, I was on top of her. I reached down her dress and stopped, "My queen.." I said as I groped her breast, "I tend to be...rough for a lack of words..."

She leaned in ever so closely to me ear and whispered. "...Ravage me..."

My upper lip twitched. I instantly tore her dress of, revealing you wondrous naked body, , "Your wish is my command."

OoO

I felt a shiver go down my spine.

"Is something wrong Sir Ruin?" Asked Annie.

I shook my head, "it's probably a cold, Don't worry about it." I waved my hands dismissively and continued towards our next destination.

The kingdom of Deodora.