TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


L.N.M.C: LEAF NIN-AGENTS MISSION CORPS: Nin-agent Naruto Uzumakí's story by hayasa senju

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Ok so this chapter is meeting Kakashi and the first reference of the L.N.M.C Base.
Lights, Camera, ACTION!!!! I updated it Coz I got a better idea tell me if this one is better or the old one.
Seeing as they were going to be a team Naruto decided to ask sasuke and hinata to face lunch with him.
''Hey guys wanna have lunch together''
''Hn fine''said, guess who.
''S-sure Naruto-kun''
So while they were having lunch Naruto tried to make small talk with em.
''So are you guys happy with the teams''
''Hn as long as you two don't hold me back and keep up with me its fine''
"I'm h-h-happy with them"
"That's great Hinata and Sasuke you wish we would hold you back"Naruto said while smirking. After that it went on with them nipping and punning each other whether it the crack at sasuke's duckbutt haircut or the nip at Naruto that cuz his cap's backwards it turned his brain like that .

When they got back to class the sensei started to take their teams and leave which left team 7 as the only team left they were really bored until Naruto saw that sasuke had a Samsung Galaxy S4 in his white cargo shorts(1) and that hinata had an IPhone 5s in her jackets pocket (2) so Naruto "Hey Sasuke I challenge you to Temple Rush" "Hn fine bring it on".
For the next two hours they played like there was no tomorrow .
When the 2 hours were About to end somebody walked in but nobody noticed him"Ahem"said the person. This finally got their attention when looked up they saw, a man six feet tall his hair was spiked in an angle and he was wearing 2 pure black bandanas one covering the bottom half of his face ghetto style and the other in a headband covering his left eye. He was wearing a white button up long sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up just before his elbows the collar button was open with black suit pants and dress shoes, over the shirt was a dark green vestcoat(3), in the pockets of the coat you could see there were a few scrolls. He was holding his badge up to show he was here for them. Realizing who he was Naruto said "Sup dude".
"Ok my first impression on you guys is you'll are weird.On the roof in five."

On the roof
"Right let's start with intro, I'll go first my name is Kakashi Hatake my likes or dislikes are none of your concerns hobbies I got alot, dreams never thought of it."
They think what always think.
"Ok next is shy girl"
"My name is Hinata Hyuuga I like flower pressing, red bean soup and somebody.I dislike stereotypical and judgemental people.My hobbies areflower pressing .My dream is to be the Hyuuga clan head."
"Ok next is duckbutt "Naruto snickered at the insult.
"My name is Sasuke Uchiha I don't like anything and I dislike many.My hobbies are training I don't have a dream rather an ambition to kill a certain somebody and revive my clan."
"Oooook let's go on to backwards brain". It was Sasuke's turn to snicker.
"My name is Naruto Uzumakí I like ramen, my friends , Jutsu and gadgets.I dislike the wait for ramen, people who can't tell the difference between the kunai and its seal .My hobbies are training, hanging out with friends and watching superspy movies.My dream is to become the head of the L.N.M.C and hokage."
"Ok then guys do you remember the forms you submitted for the division you want to go in ?"they all nod, Kakashi continues "well tomorrow I'll take you guys to the base where you'll find out which division accepted you so basically its like an acceptance ceremony and after that's finish its like your guys graduation dinner party if you will that will include all the new sensei and a few other people and once that's done you guys can leave or tour the base ok so that's it I'll pick you guys up at 1 pm." As Kakashi stood to leave he remembered something"Oh ya forgot to tell you that you're supposed to wear something formal, anything else?"They nod"Is sensei always gonna be late". Kakashi sweatdrops and shunshins away.
Chapter end notes: (1) sasuke wears his normal clothes with black all stars
(2) hinata in her shippuden jacket, blue skinny jeans and brown knee length leather boots
(3) the green vest coat is non combat uniform underneath you can wear anything, combat uniform is canon
Ok so next chapter is base and divisions
PLEASE REVIEW
Adios amigos