TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Back To War by Reign of Tragedy

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The biggest question in the ninja world is whether or not peace can truly be obtained. The Fourth Great Ninja War seems to be ancient history, despite having only recently just ended. The Alliance was a forced thing, and you can't just hide that much blood between nations. Ambitions and desires would not be forgotten, and some crimes and sins could not be forgiven. Perhaps the biggest irony in the aftermath of the war was that of all the countries, it was Konoha that refused to allow peace to reign.

Kumogakure had agreed to pardon Sasuke of his transgressions against their country and Killer Bee as long as Konoha agreed to pardon some allegedly rogue ninja. Tsunade would not have it, she could not understand why the Raikage would protect the criminals who had tried to steal away the byakugan once again. Apparently, not all ambitions and desires had been forgotten.

When the dust settled, the bodies of Kabuto, Obito, and Madara lay accounted for, dead and destroyed before everyone in the Alliance, the five shadows stood together and made a pact before departing their separate ways. Orochimaru had lain the previous Kage back to rest again and everyone went home. A single medical camp was left for those who were too wounded to travel. Amongst those left behind was the once fallen princess of the Hyuuga, suffering from extreme chakra exhaustion. It was then that Kumo had made their move. Ironically, it was Sasuke who had saved her, and that's why it was Sasuke and Naruto on the battlefield facing down Darui, C, and Killer Bee. Even for the kindest hearts, some crimes and sins just can't be forgiven.