TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Never Too Late by Sasaui Uchiha

[Reviews - 11]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, nor shall I ever. The ocs and original plot are all that belong to me.
Chapter notes: Okay, now I have this one finished as well. It's a preview like I have for Cursed Saint and Tainted Guardian. This was nearly 100% on the spot. I liked most of it but feel like the final one could have been better. Not entirely sure. I could you guys can decide that one. Anyway, here it is. I'm working on the next chapter now. that 90% of Kina appearing is now 100%. This is so fun to rewrite mostly because I'm making it different ^.^. Sorry, off track. Here is the preview to Never Too Late. Hope you enjoy. Again, this will be switched to first chapter later. And Happy 4th of July ^.^

7-4-13
Everyone deserves a second chance.....

Kina kept her legs drawn in, resting her chin between her knees as tears trickled from her eyes. It had happened again. Only a few more days before she was chased out, she was sure. Of course, she deserved it. It was only out of selfishness she had stayed there. And now others had paid the price.

Hearing footsteps, she glanced up. A moment later she was on her feet. “What are you doing here?”

The man before her crouched down on one knee, his green eyes meeting hers. “You’re afraid of me now, aren’t you?” he asked. “After all, I’m one of the villagers. You think I’m going to hurt you, don’t you?” Even if he wasn’t given any other answer than a look, he obviously knew it. “Don’t worry, Kina. I’m here to help.”


One must only have faith in the person.....

“You’ve heard about me, right? Aren’t you afraid I’ll kill you?” Sasuke sneered.

Kina smiled sadly. “Of course I have heard of you, but that doesn’t mean I’ll be afraid of you, Uchiha.” With a yawn, she lay down on the couch. “You may not like me much, but I believe in you.”

Dark obsidian eyes grew slightly wide as they traveled from the wall to the girl. She couldn’t be telling the truth. After all, she had heard about him. If he had nearly killed Naruto, why wouldn’t he kill her in her sleep when he had only met her that day? How could she already have faith in him?


Or they may lose them to the darkness.....

What was the point to keep staying in Konoha? Wherever he went, he could feel the suspicious gazes of the villagers. Sasuke still caught the occasional shinobi in the corner of his eyes, prepared to do something if he took one step out of line.

No matter what, it is never too late.....

A small smirk pulled on Sasuke’s lips. Kina returned it with a full blown smile as she patted the ground between her and Naruto. The other gathered genin and new chunin glanced over, expecting the boy to instantly decline. In fact, it was obvious Kazuki was hoping for it. After all, it had been rare for the infamous Uchiha to partake in their activities. Now it was even less common.

Which was why everyone was shocked when Sasuke took a seat by Kina.