TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Memory by becarei

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Contains AU, OC(Rei) and some parts that actually have no meaning in the anime.
Chapter notes: Italic: memories or thoughts
Bold: Highlighted, like screams and yelling
" ... ": Speech
~ : Change of space, time or perspective
The story is written in First Person Pov.
"... been needing to meet you ..."

~ ~ ~


This fucking thing is ringing again.

Just how many times did I switch it off? This is the fifth time I woke up with no real reason between 2 am and 7 o'clock.

And I have the shitty meeting tomorrow morning. Shit.


Well, I guess I can't really do anything but get up. I don't feel like sleeping anymore anyway. My ears are ringing.
So annoying.

Why am i so sensitive to annoying things, anyway? And they actually bought that I'm a calm person. People.

Shitty snuggy people. Better for me since I'm away from those idiots and in this town full of even greater maniacs.

I don't care. I'll be out of here soon. As soon as I find him.

As soon as these Tokio lights shut down in the morning, I bet I'll find that bastard.


~ ~ ~


I could never expect more from Japan that I could.

It always amazed me as much as it creeped me out sometimes.

I used to love this place so much. It used to be my hometown. Where both of my parents were born. So many of my childhood memories were held here for so many years, yet I don't remember any.

I don't remember my mother either. I don't remember my 4th birthday cake. The park I used to love. Everything because of him.

My father.
The man who knows everything.
The man I hate.

The man I'm searching for.

The man I want to die.


That's why I'm here, anyways.

To revenge my mother's death.

To pure my innocent childhood which was crushed.

~ ~ ~


And my plan was so simple, yet unrecognizable.

"And so, miss Masaki, I assure you understand everything." the principal asked kindly.

"Of course, sir." I nodded.

"May I lead you to your classroom?" He offered slowly standing up from his chair.

"That will be fine, I think I can find my way." I declined, bowed shortly and waved at the kind old man.

"If you need something, do not bother to ask, miss Masaki!" He yelled after me while I was shuting the door.

Sigh.

"Masaki".

My new surname didn't sound as catchy as I though. Oh well. As another girl in the row.*

That to side, I'm doing well right now. If I'm going to be fast enough I'll be able to catch him before he leaves my class room.
That old man would just slow me down.

Now, to find that fucking class room...

~ ~ ~


There it is. Class 2.A.

I can hear his voice from the other side of wall. I can hear his loud and harsh laugh. I know I can hear well.

I can recognize that voice.

I can smell him on a mile.

I can smell that dirty smell of his since I entered this fucking school!!

Damnit!


"... AH!"

"Eeeeeeeeeeeh, who banged the door so loudly!?" it murmured trough the class.

"My my, who do we have here?"


Me.

~ ~ ~


"Oh my, you must be the new student," they teacher said sheeply , "I-I'm so sorry if I didn't notice you, I was talking to Mi... eh... The director. -eh, yes." she said and gave a nervous look at the man standing right beside her.

He is still a womanizer.

I was staring intensively, as I couldn't get enough of his face, as much as I disliked it.
I couldn't bare not looking at it and thinking that may be the last time I'll have that much time to look at it.
I couldn't bare not looking at his intense blue eyes and messy blonde short hair that didn't look anyhow like mine.
I couldn't bare the fact that was my father in front of me, who didn't even recognize me.

My stomach turned around thinking about those ideas.

"Yes! Well, I was discussing about your arrival with your homeroom teacher, just in time..." the man said, slowly approaching me,

"Miss..?"

"Masaki." I said hurriedly, giving him a short glance.

"Now now Masaki-san..." he said half-laughing, "Erm, I already arranged everything for you, as the deal was. But, if you need something, feel free to stop by my office."

"Of course." I said. Just you see how I'll stop by.

"Now then, let me find you a free seat so I can make a roll-call..." she sighed, watching as the director was leaving the room.

"Alright, yeah. Well that row is quite full already so I can't think of anything else but last row, but I don't know your patience skills yet so it may be a lil' bit off to put you in the back, you may become less active on classes, or I could just fit you with..."

"MENMA!!" a girl screamed in squeaky voice, so pitchy and and high. She scared a half of the classroom and got everyone's attention as she stood up ready to jump over the classroom.

Unlike the rest of the class, I reacted quite slowly...
... or this guy was really fast.

~ ~ ~


"Menama!!" a short long haired girl was approaching the boy who just bumped into me quite quickly.

"Menma, are you okaaay!!?? ~~" she was questioning as her long pink hair was covering his face.

"Heeeeeyyy ~~ Sakura, you're getting him all for himself again!" one of the taller girl stood up and approached us also. This one had long hair also, but in a lot darker purplish color.

"Sakura-chaan, I'm okay, get off me." he said as he was getting up in the sitting position, and when I barely saw his face, I could hear him screaming.

A whole hoard of girls started to pile around him, hugging him, crying, asked if he was okay, if he was hurt, where has he been, the they would die if he didn't come in school blah blah...


"NAMIKAZE!!!!!!!!"

The yelling slowly decreased, the motion stopped and all the views were all based on the teacher.

"How could you just run in like that! You could have hurt the new student AND yourself!!" she was yelling, pointing at me.


Shit.


"WHAAAAAAAA- ???? YOU BUMPED INTO MENMA AND DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO APOLOGIZE!?" one of the girls who was beside this so-called Sakura said.

"YEAH! AND YOU'VE JUST COME HERE! HOW RUDE!" the other said.

"GIRLS!" the teacher was yelling.



And I?
I was just sitting there. Staring.

I couldn't believe myself.

What the hell is wrong with me? Say something damnit. At least stand up.
C'mon body. Move!

What the hell is wrong with me..?

"Are you deaf!? APOLOGIZE!" one of them yelled. The others joined her and took my dazing off as advantage.

In a minute I was completely unable to move without their hold on me.


"Apologize." said Sakura commandly, "If you don't, I'll make Ino break your fingers."

"C'mon" one of them said.

"Does it need to hurt?"

"Guess so."


Fuck


It hurt as hell, but I restrained myself of screaming.

"This is no fun at all." I recognized the purple-headed's voice.

"Let's teach her." They agreed.


Before the lesson started, I gave a last flinch to raise my head and look at his eyes.

The eyes of the man who can't protect a girl.


Blue eyes,

and spiky blonde hair.



I was right.

You sure are his son.




That's what I though I'd think.

But I didn't.


"Firstly, you bow." she said, and placed a toe on my back, "And now, you bow."

"Hinata.."

"C'mon, it isn't THAT hard!" she said.




"Then after you, ladies first."

I turned my head at the back to see their terrified faces and mad expression.


Well fuck, this was fun to watch.

As I close my eyes, I hear screaming.

~ ~ ~



"ARRRGHH" I hear Hinata screaming in pain.

"Will you bow now, missy..?" he irritatingly said.

I open my eyes on that voice.

The voice so close, but so distant from my head.

What happened?


As I raise my head and see the same boy who was standing there and watching, the same chicken who came from that man...

How is this even possible..?


"At least respect your elders, for God's sake Hinata." he said as his toe pressure on her back slowly decreased.

He let her down, and she nearly collapsed on place.


"Snifff... Why... Why Menma..?"

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS PROTECT SOMEONE OVER ME!!?" she yelled in tears.


"WHY- "

"Because they deserve it ten times more than you. You, who always carves for attention. I'm sick of you, Hinata." he said with disgusted look.

The silence ruled the room.

All the girls distanced from me and Menma, only the teacher stood still.

They were giving terrified looks to each other and us.


"... Monsters..." one said.

Menma flinched on this and turned to the girl who spoke up.

"What have you done to Menma..!? Monsters! YOU BOTH ARE SUCH A MONSTERS!" the other on yelled and ran away out of classroom.


"Rubbish!" the third said and got out for the other one.

"Awful..." the mass was murmuring as a girl by girl was leaving the room.


The other boys who stayed were shocked and avoided our glances.

Me and Menma were standing in the middle of class alone like idiots.


I didn't understand any of this.


Why the hell would you protect me Menma? Don't you know about me? Don't you know about any of these..?

Why..?


"Ahaaam, so, why don't we all return to our seats..?"

"Yes." I agreed, as I tried to find a little bit of support in her eyes.


She flinched and turned her face, with weird look in her eyes.

A terrified look.

It took me to a lot to understand that that sigh wasn't meant for me, but for the person beside me.

Menma.


~ ~ ~
Chapter end notes: * Rei was reffering to playboys who always experiment with new girls, and if it didn't go so well they don't care because she was "just one girl in the row.". Which means Rei was sulking her surnames from time to time, and she didn't really care if it wasn't as god, because it was "one in the row of hundreds".