TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Deadly Dance by LeadKisses

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This is... random.
Chapter notes: Well, I have no idea where this is going, so enjoy.
The sound is getting louder... It's painful...
A sound So loud it could make my ears bleed...

Bleed the color... red?

No, no more red... I don't want to ever see that color again...

Not after that...

Why is it surrounding me?

Why is it following me?

What's happening?

Where the hell is that noise coming from?




Sakura lies in her bed, still as the now fading night. Her body lies stiff as her fist tightly grips the poor pillow. Her eyes are wide open, and her salty sweat leaks from her skin.
She can hear the beating of her own heart in her ears.

thump thump thump

The only noise she hears...

The agonizing noise was a dream.
It was only dream she must tell herself repeatedly.

Why does her skin crawl?

She slowly regains her courage to move.

Her head turns, scanning the dark room thoroughly, checking for anything that may be out of the ordinary. Every direction, every nook & cranny. Nothing.

She see's nothing but the morning half-light crawling through the sheer curtains over the windows.

After that, She let out a breath that she didn't know she was even trapping.

What a relief.

She slowly slides to the edge of her massive bed, and looks into the floor.

So tired... She thinks as she contemplates the lovely two hours of sleep she got.
Now, for a much needed, leisurely day off.

Or, maybe not.

Just as she thinks her problems are over, a ring of the doorbell, and a flick of a light switch, remind her that her problems have only just begun.

She groggily gets out of bed and steps down the creeky stairs, with every noisy step, the pounding inside her head becomes more and more apparent.

Like the dream...

When Sakura opens the door, she is met with a familiar zodiac mask. It's the man who works at the hospital. He's there to guard it, to be exact.

Why is he here? She wonders, as she awaits an explaination.

He summons a scroll, and shows it to The young kunoichi, Sakura.

Something important. Of course, Sakura has to arive at the Konoha hospital as soon as she get's the message.


Why not a phone call, honestly?


And so, she changes out of her pyjamas, she ties her hair up in red ribbon, and slips her red sandals on her feet, and she's all ready to go out into the world.

[end]
Chapter end notes: So, whadaya say? Should I continue?