TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Chronicles of Kiba by crowly

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This is an OC Fanfiction following mainly the character Kiba Inuzuka. I do not own Naruto or any of the characters besides my own. I take a lot of pride in writing these stories, please read and enjoy or don't enjoy, but let me know what you think! By the way, if someone could please tell me how to add more characters that'd be lovely. I don't know how to tag a few, because as you may have noticed there is more than just Kiba in here.
"Did I make it? Did I miss my mission?!" The force with which Kiba opened the door to the Hokage's office was almost as intense as the volume of his voice. The fifth herself shot up from a usually undisturbed slumber.

A little drool was smudged on her chin. "Huh? No the dice weren't loaded!" The middle-aged woman threw up her arms in defense of her face. Kiba assumed a relaxed position and cocked his head to the side. Akamaru, his small white companion, mirrored his movements. She winced even harder, waiting for the first blow. After an awkward few seconds she finally peeked through her long blonde lashes.

"Oh, it's just you." She attempted to lower her voice and pull her shoulders back to assert her authority. Normally her stern demeanor would have been a success. But the pair of shinobi in her presence were trained to read body language. Her voice had dropped exactly an octave and two notes, Kiba noted this automatically. Akamaru made a small noise, the equivalent of a sigh.

"Well..?" The brunette assumed she knew why he was here, she had in fact sent a messenger to his home the day before with orders to report to her that next morning for a private assignment. Only he was two hours late. To his misfortune she leaned in her chair to peer at the clock on the wall behind him. Her caramel eyes narrowed and focused back on him. She didn't have to tell him he was late. Akamaru whimpered and pulled his tail between his legs, Kiba himself dropped his slit eyes to the ground.

"Well, I'm assuming by now the person you were supposed to meet has already found their way to the Inuzuka Residence, alone." She scolded. "However, I can only trust you with this type of assignment so I still want you to meet them."

Kiba looked up confused. His eyebrows pulled together beneath the Konoha headband he wore, causing it to shift. "My mission is a person? Wait, you sent them to my house?! How do you know they aren't some--"

"Kiba enough, Tsume and Hana will tell you all about it when you get there."

"M-mom and sis know..? Hey wait, I thought this was some sort of solo mission!" He pointed a finger directly at her and pouted a lip.

She leaned forward on her desk, and rested her nose on her crossed hands. "I would expect this insubordinance from Naruto, but not from you."
The boy immediately stood tall and all emotion wiped from his face. "Y-yes, sorry ma'am. I'll just, uh, get going then." He spun on his heels and Akamaru jumped with great strength to rest on one of his broad shoulders. He moved towards the door.

"Kiba..." She almost whispered after him, knowing he could easily hear her. "Pay close attention the next few weeks." And with one hard look to the west wall, Kiba disappeared hesitantly through the doorway.

There was a long pause until Akamaru's bark could be heard from beyond the walls of the building. "That kid is going to get himself into a lot of trouble if he doesn't." Tsunade kept her eyes down on her desk as a figure seemed to emerge from nothing. They were shrouded in a black cloak with an animal mask, Anbu.

"He's come a long way. Long enough to be called a young man, you know that as well as I. He sensed you were there."

"Even if I know that to be true, if he fails to keep her in check...I will be taking her into custody." The figure backed into the shadow of the wall once more and disappeared just the way he had come.
"I know that." Tsunade breathed.



"Oh man Akamaru, this better not be some kind of a joke. We haven't had a mission since Shino was here.." He began reminiscing about the last mission he and his teammates had been sent on as he bounded in the direction of a distant hill. A reassuring growl came from the small dog which was now resting in the V his hooded-sweatshirt created. "You're right...it'll go better."

The relationship the Inuzuka shared with their Ninken was unrivaled by any other clan. A unique language was formed between man and dog, one that couldn't be understood by any sort of outsider. It was often the case where Kiba found himself misunderstood by his peers. He'd been dubbed "Dog Boy", which didn't bother him as much as when they said he smelled like one.

He reached the hill, which was more of a mound, and stood at the base of a tall staircase. Barely out of breath, the boy heaved a sigh and pressed back on his heels. As if he was a rocket getting ready to launch. He paused though, peered up at the sun, and then took off. Instead of using the stairs he leaped from tree to tree, howling in excitement as he went. Maybe the others weren't so far off in giving him the nickname that they did.

His feet touched softly on the hardwood surface of the deck that ran around the Inuzuka residence. It was like he entered a different mode. Kiba crouched over, almost reaching his hands to the floor. He quietly removed his shoes as he rounded a corner. At first there wasn't a sound aside from birds chirping in nearby trees. But as the boy focused, hushed voices became audible.

"..I couldn't imagine it will be that much trouble. I'm just glad you finally found a place you can be yourself. Well, so to speak." The raspy voice of Kiba's mother chuckled from behind the walls of the kitchen. It was still a distance away, but he could smell her, and his sister as well.

"..thank you so much Tsume, Hana. I can't thank you enough. I hope I won't be too much of a burden to you and your family."

Kiba froze mid-stride. 'That's a new voice.' He strained to pick up on anything about the unfamiliar presence sitting with his family. By now he guessed it, she, was the person the Hokage had been talking about. The thing was, his senses were blocked...not a whiff, not a sound besides her voice, he couldn't detect anything about her at all.

Akamaru slipped from him jacket and ran around the corner barking furiously. Kiba couldn't move yet, he was waiting to hear from his companion. The barking stopped abruptly, followed by a whimper. A red flag went up in Kiba's head and suddenly every muscle in his body tightened. He clenched his jaw, bearing his teeth, "Akamaru!"

His hood flew back as he picked up speed. As he rounded the corner his claws caught in the paper thin material of the open kitchen door. This jerked him backward and he stopped, but he assumed a defensive position in the doorway and glared into the room, waiting for his eyes to adjust.

"Easy there boy." He heard his mother laugh again.
Just like that everything became clear. His mom was leaning casually against the counter with a smirk on her face. His sister, Hana, was knelt near the low-risen table. She looked a little concerned, but she was always sort of that way. And Akamaru was rolled onto his back, legs and arms dangling and getting his...belly scratched? Kiba shut his mouth but remained in his hunched position. He pulled his hand free from the door and shot a glare at the person who was touching Akamaru.

Her scent seemed to shove it's way into every pore of his body. It was so, refreshing. Not like wet dog refreshing, but something he'd never smelt before. It teased him almost. She was beautiful. He couldn't deny it, despite the fact that he hated her for being in his house. He hair was wild with sable curls that Akamaru was snapping playfully at. Her skin wasn't soft, instead it was worn by the sun and the earth, just like his. But he knew he would still have liked to feel it. She was smaller, but it was apparent that she spent long hours training to tone her muscles and hone her skills. Then there were her eyes. Piercing blue, with yellow rings around her pupils. He didn't even notice she was staring right at him until Akamaru jumped up into his stomach, forcing the boy to wrap his arms around him and tumble backwards to the ground.

"Hey, cut it out!" The stress and tension in the boy's body was gone as soon as Akamaru was lapping his face. Kiba continued to snort. It was quiet until he sat cross-legged with his friend rested in his lap. He looked down tenderly with a small grin.

"Well now that the hard part is over," Tsume began, pushing herself from the counter and moving to stand with her arms crossed in between Hana and their guest. Kiba peered up, trying to keep his attention on his mother. But at the same time the girl stayed in his peripherals. "Kiba this is Kazue. Kazue Ookamizuka."

It wasn't until then that Kiba realized she also bore red fang markings on her cheeks, with slight alterations. Instead of only one she had two smaller ones on each corner of her jawline. "Ookamizuka..?" He repeated as he scratched behind Akamaru's ear. "Is it--"

"I'm not surprised he hasn't heard of it, it's a very small branch of the Inuzuka Clan in Iwagakure." Her voice was lower, and not directed towards him either. Kiba felt slightly offended that she not only belittled his knowledge on his Clan, she hadn't addressed him directly, she wasn't even looking at him anymore.

He rose with his companion in his arms. "Must not be a very famous Clan if I haven't heard of it." He retorted without thinking.

"Kiba!" Hana scolded him sharply. Akamaru kicked away from him and jumped to the floor, returning to Kazue. The boy now felt very betrayed. A low growl was making its way up his throat.

"No no, it's okay." Kazue brushed off his shot at her. But she pulled Akamaru into her arms to assert her presence to him. Now she looked directly at him. Her eyes were large, and her face square. Unlike the Hokage's attempt earlier, this was intimidating, he was a little taken back. "When I said my clan was small, I meant to that I'm the only one left."