TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


In Love With An Avenger by Purple Dinosaur

[Reviews - 24]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This is for my best friend Jenna who has a massive crush on Sasuke other than the fact he's evil and insane...eh oh well. I don't understand it, but Jenna likes evil people for some reason. Well here's the story. Hope you like and I'm working on getting a banner made.
Chapter notes: This is the first chapter :D I hope you like it because I don't think I've made any character this insane before, but it's how my bestie is :D I hope you enjoy! Read and review. Note: this is my first SasukeXOC story!
I walk into the academy in the Leaf Village. Once the door squeaks, many pairs of eyes turn my way, making me feel uncomfortable. This is my first day at school, but it's also the second to last day before the Graduation Exam. My parents picked the perfect time to move. Note the sarcasm yet?

I hear someone clear their throat and I look forward to see a man with a scar over his nose. The leaf headband gleams on his forehead. I stare in admiration before he clears his throat again.

"Is there a reason you're disrupting this class?" he asks me with a glare.

I rub the back of my neck but inside I want to kick his ass. Who does this prick think he is?

"I'm...new. My name is...Jena Okita. I came from the Sand Village?" I say hesitantly, knowing if I rush I'll scream at him.

He nods his head and says, "Okay. Go sit by Shikamaru. Oh, and before you do something stupid, I'm your Sensei, Iruka."

My face turns red and when I go to find this, 'Shikamaru,' I trip and tumble down the stairs. My face turns even redder and I start to laugh my head off. I feel something nudge me in the side and I look up.

"What do you want?" I basically scream.

It's a guy with pineapple looking hair and a green jacket. He looks down at me like I'm an idiot who was just laughing her head off. Oh, wait I just was! I stand up and dust myself off and I hear a few snickers from the rest of the class. I clench my fist as I try to keep my anger under control.

"I'm Shikamaru Nara. The person your supposed to be sitting by...what a drag," the Pineapple head says.

My face turns fifty shades of red before settling on a firetruck red.

"She blushes more than Hinata," I hear someone whisper.

I quickly turn and shout, "Shut up! Who asked you?"

"All of you shut up! Jena, go sit down!" Iruka yells at me.

I nod and follow Shikamaru to our seats. We sit down and Iruka starts blabbering on about something I learned in Suna. I want to duct tape his mouth shut and go to sleep, but I don't have the duct tape or the effort. I hear the door slam open and I quickly jolt upwards, cracking my back as I do so.

A blond haired kid runs in with green goggles on his forehead. He has whiskers on his face and Cerulean Blue eyes. I want to punch his face in for disrupting my nap time. A lot of the kids groan and I wonder why.

"Hey, Shikamaru?" I ask quietly.

"Yeah?" he says.

"Who is that annoying kid who just woke me up from my nap?"

"He woke me up too. That's Naruto Uzumaki. He's a drag, don't worry about him."

I nod and lay my head back down, but the peace is short lived.

"NARUTO! EVERY DAY YOU SHOW UP LATE! JUST FOR THAT, EVERYONE GETS TO PRACTICE THE CLONE JUTSU!" Iruka shouts.

A groan can be heard from the class. I stretch and my and Iruka's eyes lock. He smiles and tells everyone to form a line. The shuffling of feet can be heard.

"Don't fall this time. It would be a drag if I have to catch you..." Shikamaru mutters behind me.

I swing my fist backwards and succefully hit him in the gut. I smile and walk more quickly. I go to the back of the line.

"First up, Jena Okita. Let's see what you can do," Iruka says with a smile.

I step forward and make the complicated handsigns that I learned in Suna.

"What's she doing? There's only one handsign for Shadow Clone Jutsu," I hear someone whisper.

I concentrate my chakra and shout, "Wind Clone Jutsu!"

The air swirls around me and before I know it, theres five perfect replicas of me. There's many gasps and I smirk. I wanted to make an impression on them, and looks like I did. I push my bangs out of my eyes.

"Hey, how'd you do that?! We can't make more than two or three!" a girl with pink hair shouts.

"I can..." a boy with raven hair and onyx eyes says. He has his hands in his pockets and he's staring at me intently, trying to scare me off or something. I stare back with just as much intensity, daring him to show what he's made of.

"H-hey! I can do that, too!" Naruto shouts from somewhere in the line.

I roll my eyes and say, "Be my guest."

I hear Iruka chuckle. Naruto steps forward first and in a burst of blue chakra, a deformed...thing appears spralled out on the floor. I raise an eyebrow as I think what the hell that's supposed to be. I turn my attention to the raven haired boy as he closes his eyes and makes a handsign. Five clones appear and he opens his eyes.

"Sasuke, that was so cool!" the pink haired girl squeals.

"Yeah, Sasuke! That was great!" a bleach blond haired girl says.

The two girls exchange glares and right off the bat I can tell they're the obsessive fangirl type. Both obsessed over the same guy, never interested in training, only in looks. Sasuke doesn't even seems phased by them. His eyes are locked with my own red orbs. No one says a word in this tension filled room. That is until Naruto says something.

"Sasuke, Sasuke," he mimicks the girls, "It's always something about Sasuke. I don't get how they're obsessed with a prick like him."

"NARUTO!" both girls shout.

I cringe at the noise level and I shout back, "Shut up before I-" my threat is cut off by Iruka.

"Settle down class. Let's get back to work. Next up, Sakura Haruno."

The pink haired girl steps forward and makes two clones. Iruka keeps calling names until everyone has done the clone jutsu. I lean back on the desk behind me and wish the day would be over. The ticking of the clock is annoying and I want to smash it, but before I can even take a step towards the ticking monster, Iruka speaks.

"Class dismissed! Everyone nice job, and don't forget that the Graduation Exam is in two days!"

Everyone walks toward the door and I don't notice Shikamaru come up behind me.

"That was awesome! You really made an impression today," he says.

I jump and scream. Shikamaru gives me a wierd look and shakes his head. I glance over my shoulder and there, leaning against the wall is Sasuke. His eyes are still as cold as in the classroom. I shake my head and start walking again.

"Hey, what's your name?"
Chapter end notes: I hope you like it! Now I'm going to go eat chicken and noodles with mashed potatoes! I think the next chapter should be out soon! I'm not setting a date so keep your eyes peeled!