TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Blame Game by Phoxxi

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
"Mom," I sobbed, tears streaking down my face. "You can't die, I won't let you!" I grabbed her arm and clung onto in for dear life. She only raised her palm to my face gently and weakly smiled, "I'm not going to die, Ki." I put my hand on top of hers, "But-!" I was stopped by her loud coughing, when she was finished, she glance at her hand and saw blood, she quickly hid it from me, still smiling slightly at my crying form.


She let go of my face and patted the spot next to her on the hospital bed. I pulled myself on it and hugged her with all my might, burring my face in her neck, which she returned. "I already lost dad, I'm not losing you too." I sobbed, she only sighed in response. "Ki... I want you to always remember that I love you with all my heart..." I looked up and met her eyes, they were filled with such sadness. I silently told her to continue, and like she was reading my mind, she did. "Also... I need you to promise me something?" I nodded my head furiously and practically shouted, "Anything!" Her eyes started to fill with tear like my own, but she still held that smile like everything is okay, which I knew was a lie. "Promise me that-."




"Kibou! Breakfast is ready!" I awoken with a jolt. I hadn't had a dream like that in quite some time... I stood up, releasing myself from my cozy cave and to be greeted by the bitter cold. I walked over to my mirror and examined myself. My light blue eyes were red and puffy, tear streaks were visible on my face, My black raven hair had bead-head and my whole body was in a cold sweat. I sighed and walked over to the door. Swinging it open, I was hit with an aroma of bacon, eggs, and french toast. My favorite. I yelled down the stairs to Kakashi, "Let me take a shower first!" Which he replied with, "Okay."


I turned around and was going to go to my closet, when I looked at my clock... 6:30 AM! Only Kakashi would wake me up an hour before I should. I sighed and bit my lip, a bad habit of mine, and just decided to ignore it. I went to my closet and picked out my usual outfit, My favorite navy blue hoodie, a dark purple tank-top, Jean shorts with black leggings underneath, and my black combat boots. I smiled at the outfit my mom always adored.


I stripped my XL white tee-shirt and sweat-shorts off me, and turned on the shower. The hot water against my skin made me relax my muscles and calm down. Once I was out, I changed into my outfit, brushing my mid-back length hair, putting on my favorite spiked choker, tied my black ninja headband on my waist like a belt, grabbed my ninja tools and bolted down the stairs. Only, I tripped on the last 3 steps and fell forward. I shut my eyes tightly, expecting an impact, but was met with none. I slowly opened my eyes to see Kakashi had caught me. I let out a breath of air, I didn't know I was holding. "Thanks, Kakashi." I smiled.


"No problem. " He replied. He let go of me and walked over to the fridge and poured a glass of milk for me. I raised an eyebrow, "Why are you doing this? You never make breakf- Oh God! Kakashi Hatake! What did you break?! Where is it?! Where are you hid-?!" I assumed, but he interrupted me. "I didn't break anything... this time! It's just a special day!"


I paled and avoided eye contact. Oh God! I was hoping he forgot about it! "W-What's so special about today? I-I mean... like um... uh... Psh! There nothing... special about today... um I'm going to be late, I'll just have this to-go." I mumbled, trying to bull-shit my way out of this, knowing full-well that school started in an hour and like hell I would even be late. I started to pack my breakfast into my lunch-bag, but Kakashi wanted to make this day worse. "But Ki, You couldn't have forgotten about your own birthday?"


I flinched at the word 'birthday'. How could I forget it? I thought bitterly with sarcasm. I loathed today, it brought back so many hateful memories. I still haven't looked at Kakashi and said, "Kakashi... I appreciate this all, really I do. It's just that... I don't really like today, and you know that. Sorry." I finally took a glance at Kakashi, to see that he wasn't there... WHAT THE HELL?! So I was just talking to myself like a loon? Great, now I've gone crazy.


While I was still mind blown about him disappearing, I didn't notice the chakra presences behind me, until I heard a "BOO!" behind me. I jumped and screamed and swung my fist at the intruder, only to have them catch my fist, and throw me over their shoulder. "WH-WHAT THE HELL! HELP! KIDNAPPER! RAPIST! HELP ME! HELP MEEEEEE~!" I screamed with hitting the person in the back, when it didn't effect them the slightest. "Noelle, I would love it if you would stop hitting me, please." Kakashi's voice said from the creepy-kidnapper-person. I gasped, "Who ever you are, Why do you sound like Kakashi? You are not Kakashi! Kakashi-impostor! Let me go!" I yelled.


The Kakashi-impostor just sighed and walked up to Real-Kakashi's room and, surprisingly, gently set me on Real-Kakashi's bed, and walked over to Real-Kakashi's closet. I jumped up and ran to the door and tried to open it up. I pulled and pulled, but then I realized that Kakashi-impostor placed a chakra seal on the door. SHIT! I SUCK AT SEALS!


"Ki, come here. There is something I have for you." I turned back to Kakashi-impostor and got into a fighting stance. "Where's the Real-Kakashi, Kakashi-impostor!?" I yelled. When he didn't respond, only raised an eyebrow, I continued, "Fine, you won't tell me where he is? I'll fight you! Come at me, Bro!"


"Kibou... I'm the real Kakashi."


"Lies! If you are the Real-Kakashi, then tell me the nickname I gave him when I was 6 years old!"


"...Shi-Shi-Kun..."


"...Touché...You may continue." I flop on the bed with a sigh. Kakashi goes back to the closet and takes out a long gift. I groaned, Not the damn presents! I told him I didn't want any this year! I complained to myself. As if reading my mind, Kakashi said, "This present isn't from me." and handed it to me. I knitted my eyebrows in confusion, "Then who is it from?"


"It's from your father." My breath was caught in my throat, Dad? I looked down at my present, the wrapping paper was baby blue with white poka-dots. I smiled slightly, while my fingers gently brushed the paper and my smile grew. I unwrapped the the present and what I saw almost my tears come into my eyes, but my smile never wavered. He never broke his promise...


In my hands was a beautiful katana, the saya was a mid-night black color. I took the saya off the katana and inspected it. The tsuka was a bloody red and the tsuba was a dark silver. I marveled at how light it was, for I thought it would be heavier. I gazed up at Kakashi to see him staring lazily at me. "It's mine... right?" I asked, unsure.


"No, It's mine, I'm just bragging about how awesome it is that I got it and not you." He replied obviously sarcasticly by his tone of voice.


An uncontrollable smile came upon my face as I tackled Kakashi into a hug. "Thank-you!Thank-you!Thank-you!Thank-you!" I repeated over and over again, while I was literally jumping up and down with excitement. I quickly strapped the katana onto my back and bounced off the bed, for I wanted to eat my favorite meal before I left for the academy, but Kakashi's voice interrupted me, "There is a note also, but you would rather eat, so I won't give it to you.", waving said letter in the air.



I whipped my head back around and demanded, "What?" and went for an attempt to snatch it from his hand, but he pulled away before I could. I growled, "Give. Me. The. Damn. Letter. Shi-Shi." in a threatening tone and I glared at him, but Kakashi being Kakashi, he ignored me. Then a genius idea came into my sinister little mind and I smirked. He noticed this and raised an eyebrow. I began to chuckle humorlessly and I said in a sickly sweet tone, "So, Shi-Shi-kun... you want to play that way? Fine, I'll play." and grinned mischievously.



He WAS asking for it...