TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Voices by DARKTRANQUILLITY

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: so i decided to make this side project cause i wanted to do something other than my first story, this will be about music and the such but the people will have normal lives ya dig?
Chapter notes: so here's chap. 1! i'll put a few chapters up before i get the full band and start playing songs. i changed a few things up as well but the characters will be the same, hope you enjoy.
"A voice is only a noise without someone to hear,
And without a crowd to feed that noise grows silent."

"Onii-chan wake up!"

I felt weight land on top of my back.

"five more minutes." I yawned.

"No! we're going to be late, come on get up."

The girl lifted the curtains up letting a sun ray come in.

"Turn the lights off." I pulled my blanket higher covering my face from the light.

Getting angry the girl grabbed the sides of me and flipped me so i was laying on my back and facing her.

"You are getting up and you are going to like it!"

I groaned. "fine."

As i looked at her i saw that she was wearing a large white shirt, as i looked down.

"Airi why don't you wear shorts or something to sleep instead of sleeping in your underwear and a large shirt?"

"Whats wrong with the way i dress to sleep?"

"I can see your underwear."

"Why are you looking! you pervert."

"Well for one you are sitting on top of me, two your legs are spread apart, and three.... well there is no three!"

"Just get up."

"Yeah whatever."

As i got up from laying i sat on top of my bed and looked out the window and then back to my sister.

"Airi... why are you still on my lap?"

Noticing this too her face started to go red.

"Sorry!" She got off quick and sat on the bed next to me.

"Whats wrong?" She asked me.

"Nothing... lets go to school."

"I already took a shower so it's all yours." She said and started to get dressed. I got up and got into the shower after a few minutes we left.

We walked down the streets of konoha, i looked behind us and saw the konohagakure mountain with the hokages faces carved into it.

"What are you looking at yui?"

"Huh? oh nothing i just want to play on top of the mountain so the whole city can watch and hear." I said to my sister.

I forgot to introduce us.

My name is yui well that's what people call me but my real name is yoshi, i'm 17 years old and i play the percussion section in music, not only do i know how to play drums but i know how to sing as well, but most people here don't call it singing cause i don't do clean vocals i do what you would call un-clean vocals or in other words screaming.

The girl from the morning is my sister airi she's a year younger than me making her 16, she knows how to play bass guitar but makes it look like she doesn't know how cause she doesn't like showing off.

We lived with both our parents back when we were younger but cause of their jobs we had to move a lot, when i was 13 years old my parents job was going to force us to move again but us two didn't want to, so what we did was sell our old house cause it was to big for only two minors, and we bought a small apartment so the both of us can share, our parents rarely get to see us so since then its just been us.

After daydreaming while walking i hadn't noticed we had already arrived to the school.

"That was quick." I thought to myself.

We both walked in and went to our classroom. The teacher, iruka came walking in afterwards and started to teach.

The class had different players in it, sasuke played the guitar and being a pro at it, ino, sakura, and choji all played bass guitar, shikamaru, shino, played electric guitars, hinata and kiba played rhythm guitar, i was the only drummer, and naruto didn't know how to play but he always trying to beat sasuke in playing guitar. Airi is the best bassist out of the class but hides it.

Yeah i know this class is all guitars and bassist with a few rhythm guitarist, which is sad on my part being the only percussionist.

When i got my first drum set i was 8, and at that time airi got her first bass, both off us playing at a young age started to self teach ourselves.

Since she had a bass guitar i decided to learn how to play it as well, her doing the same with my drum kit, after a few years had passed we bought a electric guitar and we both learned from there.

We both joined the academy to see if we could learn more than what we already know, and it seems like we didn't.

I know how to play double pedal base, and double base, as well as single pedal base.

"When is this day going to end." I thought to myself.

"Yui, what will you do when you pass the class?" Iruka asked.

"Well i.... wanna form a band."

"That's a good choice." Nodding his head the class continued.

When the class finished i walked out trying to figure how the band formation would be.

"So if i do form a band where would i sit, would i play drums, bass or guitar, or could i be the vocalist?"

I heard footsteps running up behind me.

"Airi where were you?"

"Looking for you! is it true that your going to form a band?" She asked walking next to me.

"Yeah, why ask?" I asked.

"Well, what would you do?" She asked knowing i could play different positions.

"I was asking myself that too, tell you the truth i don't know, but i wanna try vocals.... i wanna show these people something new." I said thinking of the idea of a new thing coming out to the world.

"Are you gonna make something that has to do with your un-clean singing?" She asked.

"Yeah i'm gonna make a new genre of music." I said looking at her. I said.

"What are you going to call it?" She asked a bit curious.

I thought for a bit on that question.

"How about metal."

"You're going to name it after an element compound?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"Why not."

And at that i knew what i was going to do.

When we got to our house i landed on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

"All i need to do now is improve my screaming." I spoke to myself quietly.

Airi walked in and lay next to me.

"I'm tired so i'm going to sleep early."

"Alright" after a few moments she was sound asleep, i started to think more on the genre "how will it sound?" I asked.

"I'll think of it in the morning." And at that i fell asleep.

"i'll change their minds no matter what" I thought as i slept.
Chapter end notes: so that's that, hope you didn't die or anything. review! i mean it wouldn't kill you would it?