TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 3] LikedPrinter


Summary: Photobucket......................................


Loneliness is what she breathes, desolateness is what she lives. She is in a limbo in her mind of self hatred and loathing for what happened. She should’ve saved her, should’ve kept her safe from him, but none of it mattered now.

A broken young woman follows a trail of self recognition and forgiveness that leads to the unknown truth of her past and her heritage that brings her back to the Naruto realm. Now she must choose her path, to either drown in the past of her clan and memories or rise for the future and live not for others but herself.

*OC/Sasu pairing with other cannon character pairings
Rating: U
Category: OC-centric, Alternate Universe & Crossovers > Minor AU
Characters: All, Pair OCSasu
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Dark, Drama, Graphic lemon, Humor, Romance, Tragedy
Warnings: AU, Dark, Death, Rape, Sexual Themes
Challenges: , A New Village
Challenge: , A New Village
Series: None
Chapter: 1 Completed: No
Words: 2463 Read: 1904
Published: 24/08/12 Updated: 24/08/12



1. Preface by crazykittylover [Reviews - 3] Liked (2463 words)
Hello and welcome to the revised, revamped version of A Seeing Beauty…I don’t know if you, the current reader has or has not read the older version of the story, but upon the idea if you have, I am not following my old plot, so don’t read it (if you haven’t) or expect the same exact plot. I have a new path I’m taking, though I am keeping certain aspects of my old story, there are new ideas and new characteristics to the OC characters I’m introducing. There are lots of new things that are going to happen and the old events that have occurred have been rewritten to an extent that pleases me finally. I have to give thanks to my beta for the most part, for giving me good criticisms where I need them. Oh and for the sake of legal liabilities, I, CKL, am in no way in shape or form the owner of Naruto and its merchandizing corporations, or anything affiliated to Naruto. I don’t own the characters or the story line because if I did it would not look the way it does now. So I do not claim it as my own in anyway way conceivable. Now that being out of the way, read, enjoy, and let me know what you think of, of the new and finalized version of A SEEING BEAUTY.